*Real & Raw* What I Eat In a Day | Body Update (detailed + up close)

Main *Real & Raw* What I Eat In a Day | Body Update (detailed + up close)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      *Real & Raw* What I Eat In a Day | Body Update (detailed + up close)

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Kyra Hawkins

Kurt reminds me of my sister 😂😂 everytime a new baby is introduced into our family she’ll stand at a distance and stare with the most hilarious face of horror because “they’re… weird. They don’t do anything” 😂😂 she loves them and shows them her own version of affection but hearing Kurt talk about Fox reminded me of her 😊

Also, thank you so much for the hard work you and your family do. Despite how busy parent life is you continue to smash out the content and we’re all so beyond grateful. Whenever you need a break, we totally understand and in the meantime, thank you 💛

jordan baca

oh my fing god… my mind is totally blown that chicken rice wrap looks AMAZING!!!!!! i would of never thought to make something like that oh my god im so excited I saw this so I can make that!!!

Chloe Preece

Honestly hats off to you for uploading a vlog with a new born, your motivation is insane! I love how raw your videos are, so truthful and real. The main reason you are my favourite YouTuber! So thank you!

Meghan McGrane

I feel excluded I wanna know what’s up with your girly parts 😂😂😂

Jamie Lee Ashton

Can’t wait for the restock 😊

Holly Burton

Aww this was so cute, but don’t put pressure on yourself to upload you’re a mumma now. You, Kurt and Fox melt my heart tho so I’m not complaining these vlogs make my week x

Bella Wu

No joke. My body is like hers now and I don’t have baby. Cannot wait to watch how she get body back ❤️

Madison Killer

Kurt is such a crack up. Your little boy is so lucky to have you both. X

Letty Noguera

As much as you live under the social media focus, you don't seem shallow at all! Congrats on the baby, on being real about your life although you certainly don't need to! ❤️ Wish you and Kurt a happy life full of babies 🤗💐💞

Laura Bora123

Your videos are so inspiring and awesome. Baby Fox is gorgeous xx

Amy Dowling

Oh my goodness. Fox is the most beautiful baby in the world. You and Kurt are such an amazing couple and parents. I have had the most lovely time following along with this pregnancy from the beginning. Loving these videos so much ❤️❤️can not wait for more of these family videos 😘

rheya mozley

Wow you have such a great diet and Fox is soooo cute 😍

Anna Buchwardt

hey Sarah
                                there is no evidence that support that microwaving is dangerous in anyway so feel free to use the microwave without any guilt. P.s. you are amazing and I love following your, little family😍😍

Ella Steffens

YES YES YES SARAH 🤩

Laila Freriks

Love 💗 your vlogs so much such a cute family

Ellie Milton

You look soo good and you had a baby 3 weeks ago 🤤🤤🤤

Grey Lago

Enjoy ur brunch time… am sure Abby is also excited to go for a walk😂 stay cute Kurt's lovely fam❤❤❤

Megan H

Such a cute family and can’t wait to see more video 💕💕

Lena Eberlein

I Love how you Show us the real side of #newbornlife 🙌🏼 it was such a good vlog. Can anyone help me out? What Song is she playing while making Dinner? 🙈 i need to know it was beautiful

Rachel Chin

Much love to u n ur family ❤️❤️❤️

Sarenatee Brairton

Adorable family💙

Stephanie Babinczky

Yes chick!! More of these videos please 😍 So good to see you’re little family is doing so well 💕

Ida Spade

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tori Clarke

Oh girl I came over here from the insta story!! You looked so tired 😭 glad you guys are doing well, so happy Kurt will be back tonight !! 😂💕

Lewis Hassan

This is my first video I’ve watched of u can your actually really funny 😁

Franziska K.

Awesome video as usual, Sezzy 🙂 you're such an inspiration, giving us an insight in managing a complete new life plus living a healthy & balanced lifestyle – you go girl!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!