*REALISTIC* day in the life right now in this crazy world…am I happy?

Main *REALISTIC* day in the life right now in this crazy world…am I happy?

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      *REALISTIC* day in the life right now in this crazy world...am I happy?

Join My 8 Week Fitness Challenge NOW!! SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! ♡INSTAGRAM: @sarahs_day …

Sophie Trethewey

Fox is so gorgeous he could be mistaken for a girl! hehe so adorable, will have all the girls lining up when he is older

Rebeca Miyar

Love seeing this type of vlogs, they're my favorite after your "what I eat in a day"! You guys give the best vibes and Fox is the absolute cutest!

Rianne /

Does she still breastfeed? Or for how long she did?

Rachels Life

I loved this vlog!

Life With Kaz

Hi great video I'm in the UK love your pasta stay safe xx

Stella Billington

omg loveee can't wait for your next renovation video x

bethany

The wiggles 😭😂 my childhood growing upppppp! The fashion show jam was so hype haha

Jenny

You made my day. Feeling much more inspired and motivated now 🙂

Liv Neiman

you should do a wedding planning series!

Gabrielle McDonell

Your American accent! It sounds TOO realistic!

Emily Norrid

Not offensive in the slightest. I want to be like you 😊😁

Tarryn

LOVE these vlogs!! #bossbabe

Chiara Scaglioni

Aww fox is always so cute😍😍

Katarina Tschantre

Loved this video!! You seem so happy and relaxed and love it!

galaxia

" really? are they trying to be 10 y/o girls?"
                                    Kurt. 😂😂😂😂

Emily Tovar

Loved this vlog sezzy ! ❤️❤️❤️

Emily Tovar

AHHH SARAHS AMERICAN ACCENT IS THE CUTEST THING IVE HEARED TO DATE 😂😂

Chloe SBall

I really love and want your jumper ‘Fashun’

RadicalUnknown

Does anyone have a link to that response punching bag thing?

Savannah Walsh

Moreeee

Tricia McKenley

I adore your videos 💕

indigoviolet

Hi I was wondering where you got your blue crock pot from?

Qtneyjane

What “I love you” song is playing around 4:40 ? 🙂

Damaris Mackenzie

Love you sarahhhhhh

Nicole Serrudo

Loveeed watching you guys!!! 🌻🧡

Alisha Ayala

What kind of coffee machine? I've been looking for one that froths milk but they all seem to take pods and I'd rather use my own coffee. Thanks 🙂

Lexie H.

When she brushed his teeth🥺❤️ the baby fever

Amanda Keister

Anyone else relieved when she had a squash and not a pumpkin lol.

Jennifer Taylor

I JUST LOVE YOUR CHANNEL!!! Thank you to the three of you for just purely exisiting 💓💓

Jessica Gochee

Y’all is anyone else concerned about where tf we are gonna grocery shop when this cooking project is released?! Nutritional yeast, buckwheat flour, that block of tofu, buckwheat pasta noodles, … where do you guys buy all of those items? I go to sprouts and Walmart and have not seen anything like that

Jasmine Collett

Where is your top from? (the one from the video wrap up) x

Katy Willis

Looking forward to your Reno video! I love interior design & DIY Reno's 🙂

Rebecca Olivo

Has she said what her cooking project is? Is it a cookbook?

Bekah John

Sez pulling on that seat belt and having to take a breath…… I felt that too much

#124367
                                                                          Monica Angel

Aw the puppy doesnt look as happy as usual… hopefully it is getting enough attention

#124368
                                                                            Anne Girl

Thank you for social distancing!

#124369
                                                                              Amanda Mangum

LOL. I love when you do an American accents. I think it's funny! 🙂

#124370
                                                                                Francisca Timm

My 4 year old has been eating those pancakes that fox has since she was a baby. Although I normally add more stuff (eg chia, protein powder, coconut oil ect) because she is a fussy eater. To make things easier I make a weeks worth at a time and freeze it. Makes my mornings less stressful

#124371
                                                                                  Helen R

Love watching your day in the life vlogs, really cheers me up right now. Can I ask what trainers do you wear? I want to start running and wondered what you would recommend pls? 😊🥰

#124372
                                                                                    Katy Redfern

“pepperrrrrrr” “gaaalic powderrrrrr”

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!