RECREATING A NIKKI_MAKEUP SUNDAY TUTORIAL

Main RECREATING A NIKKI_MAKEUP SUNDAY TUTORIAL

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      RECREATING A NIKKI_MAKEUP SUNDAY TUTORIAL

i …….. …. i blame k-orona #Day19 ————————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM @allanaramaa …

Oindri Pathak

Shutt upp cutayy.. Watching your videos is never a waste of time. At least you attempted it and no one is perfect. We're HUMANS at the end of the day. For me, it was a fairly good attempt though! 🌹

Blushing Ophelia – Erin Wygant

Allana, I loved this video. I totally loved it when you broke in from the editing room and kept it 💯 real. You’re the best on the YouTubes. Maybe you could try it again because I love the lavender eye idea!

Ashleigh Cunningham

Please don't be so hard on yourself!! We LOVE you girl. You had one patchy eye look (with purple no less, the hardest color to formulate!!). I had a thought that maybe your primer caused the patchiness. I'd try using the Natasha shadow again but with your regular base and see what happens. I've been wanting the Jawbreaker palette for a while though so TY for giving me a reason to pick it up lol. BUT I know I could easily recreate this using my James Charles palette or 351 Icy Fantasy Morphe palette. There are some great lilac/light purple shades in those as well!

Caitlin S

lol I love you. Was it the eyeshadow primer? I had to stop using one because to me it makes blending so much harder. it just like sticks in spots where the primer is still like tacky lol. I'd be curious to see certain eye looks with primer vs. without eyeshadow primer because I never know what to do lol

Alisa Barac

LOL it happens to the best of us!

Hanan Alharbi

Love you so much allana😂😂😂 it was so beautiful really😂❤️

Charlotte Esteves

i have that same ND eyeshadow in the mini tropic palette and ive tried recreating this look by nikki makeup a while back where she even used the that same lavender shade and it got all weird and patchy on me too! i was hoping it would be more pastel but i think it just grabs onto anything underneath it thats tacky and oxidizes. very disappointing bc i bought that mini tropic palette just to recreate that look and it didnt work the same as it did for nikki 🙁 dont let this discourage you from colorful looks though! you should try a blue look next!

TotallyTayyaba

OMG THE BLOWDRIER LOLLLL that got me good 😂😂😂😂

Lissi Audrey

I watched the thing you are talking about and I do want to remind you that she mentions that she has claws and doesn't want to stab Alex and thus uses a brush for more of these things than she would if she was doing her own makeup.

Jennifer Stiles O’Connor

Ugh you just made me stop and laugh out loud! Thanks kid….. you’d be cute no matter what you put on your face!! 🥰🥰🥰

Genevieve Dilan

LMAO THIS IS SUCH A MOOD ALLANA. LOVE THIS

Courtney Blake

Please don’t support Jeffree Star and please don’t buy his makeup. He’s a racist asshole and you deserve better!

Deanna Kaupel

Girl… you're too hard on yourself. The look was fine! I watch Nikki Tutorials constantly, and you did a great job recreating the look. 🙂 Give yourself more credit!!! 👊

Julia Friederich

Hahaha awesome. I really like the more sarcastic, less hyped videos you do 🙂

Lara Phillips

The same thing happens to me when I use an eyeshadow primer. It becomes s oooooo patchy!!! It's not you…its the primer xx

Marie Grassia

A++ for effort! Honestly I think you're being too hard on yourself, I thought it still looked pretty nice 🙂

Rita Greenberg

LOL – thanks for the laugh!!!!! You are so funny and we need it now!

Jerri Alexandrian

I bet it was the eyeshadow base. I think u said it was old

Meredith MacMillan

I'm loving these videos of you trying new things!!

Cathy

PS: take a peak at the description box, guys. Had a solid giggle at this gal 👌🏻👌🏻

Cathy

I always love how you talk about fellow online creators, it always feels very respectful (maybe a lame word for it haha, but I just find it very commendable 👍🏻😋)

Liz Varo

She has a tutorial with the palette you used. It’s in her IG highlights —> Lilac Smoke 💜

Jessica Ridinger

If anybody can help I’ve been trying to find a Tom Ford boutique that still had the Coco Maroge eyeshadow quad on hand I’m in the US but haven’t had any luck

meepmoopmeep1

I think it would be really pretty if it was a lighter lavender and wasn’t in the inner corner

Corine Antonis

Mel Thompson describes the same problem with the Natasha Denona palette…

Rikhia Ghoshal

But it looks good!

Amber Oliva

Still looks better than anything I manage to do 🤣🤣

Rachel Hall

You’re being hard on yourself, I really enjoyed this tutorial. Can you link the products/ list them. Tanks

FERNANDA

❤️❤️❤️

zuckerschnecke120

What tutorial was she following?

Allye N

I thought the face makeup looked beautiful 🙂

J Jadot

That color is so flattering 💜✨💫⭐️💯

A Peca

This was a great video, I laughed so hard at your commentary. This was not a waste of time, I liked the look

Robyn Glenn

1. I liked the look! Wouldn't have noticed either, 2. not having it turn out exactly like you expected is relatable AF, and 3. you must not have a lot of experience with 3 year olds in pre pre school because girl.. no. that's not what it would look like lol

#119980
                                                                          Sarina B

I loveeeeee Nikki_Makeup 😍😍

#119981
                                                                            Olivia Beauchamp

Your commentary 😂😂

#119982
                                                                              Kelly Gripper

Don’t be so hard on yourself, I didn’t even notice the patchiness even when you pointed it out. Still loving the 100 days you are doing a great job keeping us all entertained. It is very much appreciated.

#119983
                                                                                Olivia Mattley

I loved the edit step in 😂 it’s was a good laugh for the day!! Even though you still looked beautiful with purple eyes 💕

#119984
                                                                                  Stéfani Marinelli

Okay Lan, you probably won't see this but here we go. I think it turned out great! Honestly. Could be the formula, the type of brush, the interaction between the eyeshadow and the primer… Pastel shades are often a byatch to work with.
                                                                                    Please, don't be upset! And I forbid you to beat yourself up. I know people are nasty, but you don't have to be perfect! The internet is full of very perfect videos of people showing off highlights of their lives and precisely done things… I hate that. I'm a potato. I can't do shit and most times, I fuck up whatever I try. But is about enjoying the process and having fun and doing things, especially in this crazy times.
                                                                                    Your personality is so fun, you never seem afraid or ashamed of yourself, and I love that. Please, show us the truth! The bloopers! Errrrerrrthang!
                                                                                    I know people were brutal in the dison video, but cmon… We are pals here. No need to be scared of your audience reaction. Shit happens!

#119985
                                                                                    Karina INTOAMILLI

Love the commentary! You still look pretty though!

#119986
                                                                                      Hoo Me

I try everyday to not look like a hot mess. Don’t be so hard on urself. Personally I loved it. With that said, I have not met a Natasha Denona pallet that I love. Love her tutorials but not her products. Just me? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

#119987
                                                                                        Melissa Wills

Awe I feel like real-time Allana was so embarrassed! Don’t be! You’re providing people with content to distract during these strange times. I know people probably verbally beat the buh-jesus out of content creators on the regular… but be happy you tried something new 🙂 and you can always try again! Don’t beat yourself down! Too many people in the world do that to others already— be kind to you!

#119988
                                                                                          Patricia Anne

Hey Allana,
                                                                                            You are one of my favourite content creators. As a blogger how much income do you generate each month on youtube and other social media platforms? I wish more content creators spoke about this subject more.

Xx Patricia (also from 🇨🇦 woo!)

#119989
                                                                                            Stephanie Birnie

Lmao, the edit. Thank you for making me laugh today. 💕

#119990
                                                                                              Patricia Anne

Your commentary in the end was the best part Allana, this was hilarious 😂

#119991
                                                                                                Maggie Klonowski

Dying of laughter at your editing commentary 😂 Still looked good to me, ayo! 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

#119992
                                                                                                  Julie G

I've never read a glowing review of that ND palette, and this video wasn't a waste of my time because I've been on the fence about buying it for 6 months. Ccolor makes a dupe called "Tropical" that I think I might go for instead.

#119993
                                                                                                    Jessica Ashton

Finally, a makeup tutorial that resembles what it’s actually like when I do my makeup at home. Love it, love you.

#119994
                                                                                                      Mandie Boeser

You’re the prettiest giant bruise I ever did see 😂 this is me thinking I can do certain makeup looks and I end up looking like I got into a bar fight

#119995
                                                                                                        Anne Tidwell

I usually don’t comment on editing (it’s not the most important part of a video) but you guys have been 🔥 with your edits lately!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!