Relaxing with Alcohol Inks and Gems

Main Relaxing with Alcohol Inks and Gems

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Alcohol Inks and Gems

Suzie loves to play with Nail Art to relax. In this video she has fun with Alcohol Inks and Gems. View Suzie’s New Free Digital Magazine!

Henny S

Gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

Alex Valencia

SUZIE! Could you please do a video on what happens if you do acrylic wrong. Like all the mistakes you could do but donโ€™t take it off and do it the right way. Just do one nail on the proper way and the other nail the wrong way. To show us the difference! I hope that made sense!

Colleen L

Love your videos but do you mind using a light that doesnโ€™t beep when itโ€™s turned on? The sound terrifies my dog ๐Ÿ™

Katelyn Britton

So Susie… When do we get to see what is in that lovely NCE packaging on your desk?

THE HEALTHY HAPPY HELPER

Beautiful work as always yโ€™all! Suzie the nails are beautiful. They remind me of a impressionist painting of a field of tulips. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.

Thank you for bringing beautiful art and serenity to this world.

God ๐Ÿ’’โœ๏ธbe with you and Cameraman. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ.

Jenn W

No need to apologize for knowing when to stop!!

Emily Mota

Can you make more videos on The Gel Polish In A Tube By Chik Chak? I am really interested in them!

Xea On aka Bibi On

less is more..beautiful

Emmi Williamson

I went to your channel to get away from all the YouTube drama. You're so relaxing, no controversies just calm Suzie.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

priyanka basu

these are really beautiful

Grace Stoler

What about long coffin nails? Iโ€™ve never seen that really done by you๐Ÿ˜Š

J Lee

The music was definitely the cherry on top of your video. I already love watching you do nails and the music just put me in zen mode lol

Cathy Parnell

Yours looks great, but I have better luck with the alcohol inks on a Matte surface.

Lori Bain

This is so cool! I use alcohol inks in my artwork, but I had no idea there were alcohol inks for nails! <3

Andrew R.

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Beautiful Concepts By Paula

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I use a matte top coat as a base when I use alcohol ink.

Sheila Edgington

I like it without beading.

Grace Gonzales

Doesn't dabbing brush of product after brush of product contaminate the 2nd brush & it's source container, eventually corrupting the 2nd product? Can you have a video showing how to prevent corruption from taking place?

i don’t care that you broke your elbow

dang some of the music got me all sad

Raevyn Elicia Adams

Exactly what I needed tonight.

Nelda Johnson

They're gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Sparky 1998

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

HeyitzRay

you can make your on inks with alcohol and sharpie markers in a bottle

Kelly Pohl

How about โ€œCameraman does my voiceoverโ€ and โ€œcamera man reviews nail artโ€ (yours, your subscribers, or weird ones you find online) videos? I realized how much I enjoy the two of you in conversation during your videos and like when he puts his opinion in โ˜บ๏ธ

Samantha Hutchison

Susie is like the Bob Ross of the nail community

Saron phay

I love watching ur nail video

Linnea Burns

Gorgeous. I also thought alcohol inks were supposed to go over matte nail? Iโ€™ve tried both (shiny and matte) and a matte nail works much better as a base for me! Love your videos though! I wish that purple gel polish (base color) came in a regular gel polish not the chick chak!

Maryellen C

Sometimes with gems less is more. Your nails are gorgeous. Just the one black gem on rach nail was enough.

Mayra Villatoro

Can you do a video of how thick the acrylic should be and how to ma over the cuticle are when applying the acrylic.

dezinechic

very pretty

Barb C

Can you review the kids brush on gel?

Lisanne Bond

I got my inks from Michael's a few years ago, before they were a 'thing'.

Laura Lee

Are there any more affordable options to use to get the same effect??

Nathalie Van de walle

Suzie your work is amazing ! Love and respect from nathalie from Belgiumโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’‹

#52569
                                                                          Yoki Ryuu

God. I love you. Just what I needed. this week has been insane online, needed to watch something relaxing. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ anyone else doing their nails while watching this?

#52570
                                                                            aliza goehner

I think that sharpies and alcohol work better than those inks. Scribble the colors on your nails then use a detail brush with alcohol to push it around. And you can keep adding marker exactly where you want it. Diluted acetone can also be used and it makes a cool look too.

Edit: ANNNNND you can use the metallic sharpies too! I like how exact I can be with the color placement so I can get the color mixes and bleeding effect that I want.

#52571
                                                                              cray-cray crayon

I love your voice, it's so calm and relaxing. You're like a female Bob Ross for nails lol.

#52572
                                                                                Malinda Shumpert

I have always loved this channel and it's really cool that Suzie has a lot of creative ideas every time she uploads a video

#52573
                                                                                  Mandi Coleman

I made my own inks with markers

#52574
                                                                                    Mandi Coleman

It depends on the look ur going for… i like doing mine over matte top ๐Ÿ˜‰

#52575
                                                                                      LongHairPrettyNails

So beautiful. Watching you place the alcohol droplets was so mesmerizing ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!