RESPONDING TO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME

Main RESPONDING TO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      RESPONDING TO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME

happy Saturday! if nobody told you yet this week, you are beautiful, capable and you deserve the world!!!! Please subscribe and turn on post notifications!

Johanna Diane

Imagine beauty bloggers with 1,000 followers or less -.-

Nemat Hassan

Ohmygosh you’re super gorgeous! I’m sure lots of guys line up to date you

Tanya

Been waiting for this. Yayyy🥰

Monica Najera

Love you Carli!!!!!❤️❤️ You are my fav and inspire me so much!

MORENA BRI

Trust me you will always have more then 10 people supporting ✊🏻count me in !

Anahis

I feel like I learned so much about you and I seriously love & respect you so much! I took a quiz on what beauty influencer I’m mostly like & it said I was mostly like YOU and everything you said is literally me! Love & support you always! 💕

Gloria Anguiano

I love your energy!

Sibila Mahmood

Lip shade please ?

Karen Montalvo

I love how humble carli is💕💕💕💕

muflayha khan

Beautiful soul 💖💖💖

Fatnabeladel

I am more of a viewer in stead of a commenter but i just want to say to you, you come across as a lovely person. You are blessed for as far as I can assume and I think it is because your heart is in the right place. Then again i guess that is why you have so many followers. Keep doing what you do dear carli. Lots of love from the other side of the world (dutch/moroccan/turkish fan)

John Nordstrom

Instagram – one of your competitors is friends with someone on the inside. Instagram will never fess up. You have the most beautiful eyes. Windows into the soul.

Maria Ria

Have been watching you for about 6 years now religiously!! Always been my favourite!! When anyone asks me im Like CARLI BYBEL!! 😂❤ you remind me of me i feel like we are very similar 💗and we are Libras! yes i miss the old youtube!! The YouTube 7 years ago!! That was the best!!! Make up was make up and no one judged you. "Fall hauls" "whats in my bag" "look books" omg i love them all loll

stephaniee G

💛

Monike Ardon

Is your makeup palette still around?

Vanessa Gonzalez

Carli, I don’t know if you will read this but you are the first YouTuber I ever watched 5 years ago and you have always inspired me to do better thank you for always being you xoxo
                                      Ps- I have a feeling you’ll end up with a country man in the future 💕

Amanda Anbara

I love you carli❤️ thank you for being honest and real with us

sydneynapeahi

Yes carli! Life lessons! I think you’ve probably read the soul plan books. I highly recommend many lives many masters

Mykayla Kane

Please write a book! I’d buy it and read it oh my ❤️

TymetheInfamous

You look beautiful Carli! 🌸

Maria Sanchez

It’s so crazy to see how far you’ve grown!!! I started watching you 7 years ago when I was 13 (I’m now 20), I was getting ready for a date and went onto YouTube to see how to do makeup and curl hair and you popped up. I’ve been hooked ever since!!! Ahaha love you

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!