RESTING BOSS FACE! REVIEW AND VIGOROUS TESTING! HUDA BEAUTY!

Main RESTING BOSS FACE! REVIEW AND VIGOROUS TESTING! HUDA BEAUTY!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      RESTING BOSS FACE! REVIEW AND VIGOROUS TESTING! HUDA BEAUTY!

Watch! Just watch! This stuff DOES NOT BUDGE AT ALL! LINKS! US UK A note on the fragrance. Oh it lingers. On and …

PK Blondie

Use water with witch hazel…problem solved

PK Blondie

I like to rub hard as well. 😂 When testing products.

Rianne Barreto

Why the hell are all of Huda's products fragranced

kismetdivine

Well shit now I need to try it

ManerePuer

Love how you couldn´t stop smiling :)))

YouTube Videos

Why is he excited about using the products of an antisemite ? I love him so much but shame on him …

Alex C

Forget the fragrance, LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS. Alcohol denat (denatured alcohol) is the first ingredient. Alcohol isopropyl is the FOURTH. At the aerospace company i used to work for…we used alcohol denat TO CLEAN airplane parts! It seeps into your bloodstream; we had to use GLOVES for our personal protection. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

E B

There’s too much fragrance and alcohol in this I can feel my face breaking out through the phone screen 🙁

E Quality

🍆👌💦💦💦😜

44travelbug

was not going to try it but now I am lol  you the only OG I trust

K A

Try kryolan setting spray, same thing but no scent of migraine, nothing moves underneath it😁

coconutgirl816

I don't know who told Huda that she should give her products the scent of a perfumed corpse, but they need to be fired.

conceitedminaj

Such a delight to watch u make me laugh oouuf but it whifffs😂😂😂😂

Ernestine Williams

I am the same way. Can’t use anything that’s as a floral scent I will get a migraine so fast. 😩

Arvin playz Gamez

L’Oréal lipsticks, ysl cosmetics are my migraine scents

Barbara Bishop

Omg !!!! SOLD….. im buying 10 ! 😍😍
                                      Unfortunately, im a grease bucket too 😔 …. this would be awesome to keep the oil at bay !

Jenay Quintanilla

One of my favorite youtubers. I’ve been following you for almost 9 years since I was 16 and you’ve never changed! You’re amazing, I love your reviews, they’re so genuine.

Cisel Carda

Rubbing so hard.🤣🤣

RoXxXy

Isn’t it cheaper to put hairspray on your face? With all the fragrance and alcohol in it…😐

Lina Sheer

I love how excited he gets when he talks about this product 😁

Girl 33

Stop referring to yourself as old, you will be an old man one day, why be him from now?
                                                That is industrial setting spray.

GlimmerBelle

Wow, argh I would love to use this, but I can’t get down with the floral scents either. I can do clean or vanilla scents, but florals bother me so much. I could not use her foundation because of it. Love your review and if she does an unscented version, I’ll buy it in a heartbeat.

P M

Cheeky you are! 😂

Kaylie Krogh

Would this make you replace Skindinavia? (If it were unscented)

Carjamrac

Oh Wayne … your sense of humor is the same as mine. I love when you make me laugh. 😁😁😁

mscrazy yashu

Love ur honest reviews

Adam Whelan

It’s refreshing to see a beauty blogger and makeup artist actually talk about cosmeticsproducts rather than drama ❤️❤️

Christian C

The fragrance of the mist is SO STRONG! You’re not the only one that thinks so.. believe me 😂😂

Lisa Hayes

The Blue Marble & Green Marble sprays – sold here in Australia not sure about other countries- are pretty sick setting sprays but no fragrance.

Pang Kou Xiong

Gosh I love your reviews. Love you. I live in a hot, musty climate all year round so I think I'll give this a try. 💖

Lisa Smith

I am so buying this asap. I am an oily lady. Thank you..❌✖❌❌

Jill Haberer

You are so great. You crack me up so much and I need that in my world. I have chronic migraines so I better not try “scent of a migraine.” Lol

MsButterFlySting80

Whew! The Whiffs, the Rubbing, the Scent of a Migraine! Would I buy this? Not likely it's scented & ultra matte. I will think about it if it was unscented & either dewy or satin finish. Thanks for sharing & have a great day today!

Space Bike Music

You're wonderful. I work at an Amazon and I like to be full Glamazon even while working (and sweating) hard. If this spray holds up against my sweatiest shift, I'll just have to go on and invest in some good brushes then. Do you know of any? 😉

#51450
                                                                          Stacey Trewart

Hilarious!! I laughed out loud ❤️❤️❤️

#51451
                                                                            Esmeralda Fernandes

U R a lovely human bein… #morepowertoU ❤️❤️

#51452
                                                                              Tracey Evans Buhr

Wayne, you cheeky devil, you had me in stitches ("that's why I don't last too long" 👀🤭)!! The strong, lasting scent is a no go for me. You're a keeper, though! 💖

#51453
                                                                                Rosalina Posh

as a woman of a particular age , alcohol and perfume is the LAST thing ill be spraying on my face. If you want Airborne glue in a bottle , just use ur hairspray

#51454
                                                                                  Angela Kuruvilla

He is the scientists of makeup 😭😭😭

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!