RIHANNAAAAAA GIRLLLL…Fenty.Com Luxury Haul | Blockt Mask Sunglasses

Main RIHANNAAAAAA GIRLLLL…Fenty.Com Luxury Haul | Blockt Mask Sunglasses

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      RIHANNAAAAAA GIRLLLL...Fenty.Com Luxury Haul | Blockt Mask Sunglasses

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! β–»MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS Lip Info : Mac …

Elinzi Spivey

Keep the brown!! The color is everything

Koketso Olifant

These look so good OMG 😭😭😭

Tchristina J

Jesus. They look so good on you! When you put them on, I was SHOOK!!🀯😍

Laryah Monet

Keep the brown glasses! They look GREAT πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’–

rhoda sackey

Lip combo please

Nandie Liston

You posted this on my birthday (June 17) ❀️❀️❀️❀️ love you Ivy

Kathia101

Loveee it.Any new YouTube's, want to grow together? πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Moraya Walls

Fenty glasses or car note and insurance?? πŸ€”. Ima stay in my lane. U look beautiful as always girl!!

Ashley Wilson

Those glasses look amazing on you keep them !!

Fabulous Tutorials

Okay 90's Lil Kim , Lil Mo Vibes πŸ’—

Blonde Rose

Love the brown but also wanna see you in the black

Alauna Rawlings

ugh they look so cute on you you look so pretty 😍

sweetrevenge47

I lowkey think both would be cute. The brown is a cute lil stunt and then the black would be everyday functional.

Cake Teemer

Why am I getting Aaliyah , Red Gucci Shades Vibes From MixMag Magazine Cover ? Love It ! Dammit, now I gotta buy some shades to go with my hair LOL

Wandering_Addicus

Gurl keep da brown, it's a whole loooooookkkkk

MHSSUGA

Keep the brown! You look gawgeous!

Wandering_Addicus

Whoa dis 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Victor

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ fire

Danielle

Girl I stan that you stan Rih!!

Did she make those shades with you in mind? They fit you sooo well!!

Sharon Moneke

Pretty girl 😍

Brie Brie

I just went to the site and the damn black smoke ones are just as fire!! I've never been so excited to spend that damn much on sunglasses! It's just always a dope feeling to be able to shop from a brand that's created by people that look like you.

nikki najo

Keep the brown.

Joy Deja King

The packaging is so sexy and so are the sunglasses. They look perfect on Ivy’s face too. I didn’t even know her new line was out. Let me go be nosey.

JoMarie 87

IVY the Terra color is perfect. Now I want both sunglass the black and terra color.

Sweetest vixen

Keep the brown… Love it

Gods Chaotic Creation

Those glasses are a peice of artwork definitely you look so fucking good in those

Rosalind Holloway

Ivyyy, im convinced these shades were made for you 😍🌟😘

Jelisa B

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ brown πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Naomi D

I'm so proud of Rihanna also

Naomi D

The glasses and lip gloss is so cute on you

Lole Wiki

They look so good on u😍😍😍

Tymani Williams

This lip 😍😍

Rieka Chanel

This whole look is so 90s that lippie is beautiful on you 😍

MissScott821

Keep the brown and get the black ones too! They look fabulous on you…

#66006
                                                                          Miss Empress

Ooh girl that lippie!!

#66007
                                                                            Acosya2

The glasses tho… ship to Canada Fenty!!!

#66008
                                                                              TahitiaRose

Omg!!! These are the first thing I checked out on her website. I LOVE THESE ! They look sooo bomb on you! I’m so glad you did this review because I have a round face and a lot of these designer glasses just don’t fit my face shape.

#66009
                                                                                Acosya2

I'm gonna need a tutorial for this makeup look STAT!

#66010
                                                                                  KatBrydon

Keep the brown ones! Buy the black ones too.

#66011
                                                                                    Kamela Woomer

Wow….you look so good in those. Sleek…Fire….

#66012
                                                                                      Paiige Woods

I love seeing you ivy

#66013
                                                                                        MsTrece1000

Keep the brown… those are so cute on you!!!

#66014
                                                                                          ItsQueendom

Those shades fucking bomb !!!!

#66015
                                                                                            Asher Lenore

They look so good on you😍

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!