RIP Diamond.. Losing Our Best Friend

Main RIP Diamond.. Losing Our Best Friend

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      RIP Diamond.. Losing Our Best Friend

Today we have to share some devastating news.. our beautiful baby girl Diamond passed away a few days ago. She was not only my best friend, but the light in …

A8- Bit

Sorry for your loss

Alexandra Everett

★彡love you

Madison Newsome

Good vibes to you all bless her beautiful fluffy heart May she rest like the queen she was 💛

xo Villareal

Awww nooo 😞😭😭

Ayax X

I am so sorry dimond will be always shining in the sky RIP love u

Cheyanne Long

It's a hard thing to go threw losing part of your family, hang in there guys💙

Nadja Mendes

Rest in piece, Diamond! You always shine like a real diamond!💎💜

Tanisha Vostrikov

I’m so sorry 😢 It sucks, they are a member of the family. I know how it feels ❤️

Agnieszka Oleńska

I have 3 years old Weimaraner and he is my life, he is my fur baby. Can’t imagine that one day he will be gone.
                        Jeffree and Nathan STAY STRONG.

xxldanielthegamer

im sorry for the loss jeffree! may they RIP you gave her a good life and she will live in your hearts now

li marie

OMG..I’m sooo sad about this. I have a cat. He is a cute boy~I can’t even image that some day he will leave me. I’m soo afraid that day come. Damon will be fine, she just go to somewhere peaceful and beautiful and have a happy life~🥺🥺🥺

Shania Anderson

Had my crying reminded me of my babygirl I'm sorry for loss

Ainsley Macpherson

💖💖

sanjakin skywalker

I’m so sorry for your loss 💔 RIP little sweetie 💎 💛😢

Alyssa Snider

Unprofessional. Compartmentalize.

Полиша Андреева

F😭😭😭😭

Sebi Chou

Anime_Hetalia_Gacha_Lover

We all loved you Diamond we will never forget you…….And can you remember the time you died her fur pink that was so cute

78BARRACUDA

Sorry about your pup.

D B

LMAOOOOOOOO

Lauren M

I am so sorry for your loss. ❤️❤️❤️ Diamond will be with you always. She was a beautiful girl and you gave her the world and she gave you so much love in return. RIP Diamond- you will be missed. 💎

tehya knapp

That’s so sad. Stay strong. RIP Diamond. I also know what it’s like to lose a part of your family like that😭.

chloe brashear

I'm so sorry for your guys' loss. 💙

Rachel Smith

RIP Diamond I hope she rests easy
                                                      This is heartbreaking she was so gorgeous
                                                      Take as much time as you need Jeffree and Nate I will always support you both 🕊

Samantha Goodson

I am sorry for your loss ♥️

Beth Guzman

Sister Star I jus lost my baby grl in aug well now it going to be August’s again alrdy wow that went by super fast. But she was a Pomeranian chihuahua mix so I called her a pomhuahua!! Lol 🥰 but wen she passed I felt horrible, empty, lonely, and jus depressed…… wat really help me was doing her shadow box for her and setting up her nice lil memoriam inside the house w diamond and lights in the box and her stuff ! And that honest to god help me so much !! Let me kno if u need any tips or ideas , I promise it doesn’t get better slowly but surely . I promise u that. And may diamond RIP and shine in the sky for all of eternitye! Rip precious grl. Xoxoxo much love

James _

rip diamond!

Lily Vlogs

R.I.P beautiful girl

kau anjing

no offense but how gay having sex?

Liana Louie

I hope you guys turn diamonds ashes into a diamond💎 I hope you take some time off and spend time with your family!!!

Rest in paradise little diamond

Sonia J

I’m watching this while curling up with my fur baby sobbing 😭 I’m so sorry for your loss sending love

Ashley Simpson

Rest In Piece sweet Diamond ❤️💎

Stacey Dimig

I'm so sorry. It's the hardest thing to have happen is to lose your fur baby. She will always be with you. Our fur babies love us so unconditionally, we love them with all our hearts. My heart goes out to you both. Love and tears from all of us who have lost a fur baby. You're in my thoughts a b day prayers.

Lanie J.

Rest easy Diamond💔🐶💎

#63387
                                                                          Sophia Leah

Oh no not lil diamond 😔 I'm so sorry!

#63388
                                                                            toni wilson

Awww sorry for your loss 😢 may diamond always be smiling from above down to you both xxxx

#63389
                                                                              NeshTests

Rest in peace little diamond 💎
                                                                                My thoughts go to you and your lovely family. I cant imagine how you must be feeling. Losing a pet IS losing a family member and you must be so heart broken!
                                                                                You should be so proud of giving diamond the best life possible for 9 years and saving her from a horrible situation.
                                                                                You and your tribe will get through this together ❤

#63390
                                                                                Tony Trovato

Your dog didn't go to heaven because it's probably gay like you. Don't know why YouTube is recommending me to this gay shit.

#63391
                                                                                  Scarlet Beckett

Seeing Nate so sad breaks my heart 💔

#63392
                                                                                    dren puerto

rip diamond, you had an amazing life while you're still with your lovely parents 💖💎

#63393
                                                                                      Shadiya Sharif

💀I thought a actual human died!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!