RIVER ISLAND Autumn 2019 Try On Haul! ~ Autumn Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main RIVER ISLAND Autumn 2019 Try On Haul! ~ Autumn Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      RIVER ISLAND Autumn 2019 Try On Haul! ~ Autumn Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Day 5 of the Autumn Fashion Edit, and today we haul my favourite shop River Island! Clothes linked below *affiliate links used!* Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to …

Charlatta Lotte

Can you show us all your bags please ❀️

Sarah O

Literally every skirt is too short. I also do not understand how a dress can be warm and cozy but cut up to your ass. Also, skirts of that length + over the knee boots = streetwalker.

noemi acevedo

Beautiful outfits !

Tea

Love all the outfits! <3

happy_nancy

WELL DONE!

Celine Aurora Engelklem

β€œYou look absolutely thiny and it’s a very very nice design” I’m not sure I agree and that’s not a healthy body image …..

Natalie Opstad

the best haul this autumn πŸ‚ so many amazing outfits😻 the only pieces I didn’t like were the brown dress and the cape.

Rebecca Harrison

The audio is messed up

Heidi C.S.R

OMG SHES GOT THE 1M πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈβ€οΈ

Sofia Seara

omg that all-white outfit looks AMAZING

Nerdy Empress

The cape is a bit tacky. πŸ‘Ž

Style By Lauren Hockridge

Congrats on 1 million! You deserve wayyy more then that! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Cece King

I've actually been loving the ones where you try new styles, much more fun and relatable for everyone!

Moe the Potterhead

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

its cece

The audio on this video was shitty….

ReyBeltane

1. Why do you look so lovely in EVERYTHING.

2. I wish I could wear over-the-knee boots and look classy. They just look a little too gogo dancer on me rather than fashion forward.

3. Everytime you have white trousers or cream sweaters I just imagine how much coffee I would spill on them.

Tarren Paige Maguire

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching all of your hauls so far, I’ve gotten so much inspiration from your choice of garments and have made some purchases. Thank you so much for everything you do. STYLE ICON xo

Mano Rajput

congratulations on 1M 😍

Niyati Mathur

Congratulations on 1 million! ❀️

Ella Louise

you know you're almost as fashionable as Freddy when you have the first outfit already 😜

Barbara Chemi

The river island haul was definitely my favourite, I absolutely adored it..especially the trench coat πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Lauren Szafranek

Need all of this πŸ’•

Shatha I

Omg girl I’m so happy that every video is almost 20 mins long love that

Julie Marie

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! Well deserved. β™₯️

Elisa Vigino

I just love this series πŸ’

Klbut3r

Congratulations Freddy πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸŒΈβ€οΈ

Miss Anahita

Congrats on a million subscribers, even though I am 12, ur videos still help me….

Aubrie Lloyd-Jones

PLEASE do a 1 million Q&A video for all your new subscribers! I’m fairly new and would love the know the basics on where ur from, age and how ur YouTube started!

Aubrie Lloyd-Jones

YESS CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION FREDDY!!!

mae

congrats on 1 million!

Rachel Smith

Congratulations on 1 million!!! ❀️

vezzoso sarah

1 MILLION πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Abby12370

I don't get these videos anymore.
                                                                        It's an autumn winter haul.
                                                                        First outfit: short sleeves and a short skirt. Wtf

Adventure Awaits

Congrats on 1 Million subs!

#92598
                                                                          honey fairfull

1 MILLION FREDDY I HAVE BEEN CHEAKING ALL WEEK WELL DONE πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

#92599
                                                                            funky unicorn

Congrats to 1 000 000 Subs sweetie😘

#92600
                                                                              Anastasia Umeanaka

We hit a million!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

#92601
                                                                                Olivia Ann

Congratulations on one million the only thing I would say is your talking too fast I can’t keep up .

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!