RIVER ISLAND Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main RIVER ISLAND Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      RIVER ISLAND Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

IT’S SPRING HAUL WEEK! Today is one of my favourite brands ever, River Island! Clothes linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted …

MelodicAngelGal 123

Who else thinks Freddy is beautiful?

Ley Ley

You look adorable 🙂 and i love your videos

Ley Ley

Ley Ley

Billy Murray Fan

Terrible shit who makes me to threw up. 🤮🤮

Mallory Fraser

I wanna know how Freddy feels about Lilly Pulitzer.

Celine

I got really excited when you said that the crochet dress is affordable but its actually almost 90€ 😳😳

Bethany Pilger

Awesome haul Freddy! I’m enjoying haul week so much amid all the craze going on in the world. Thank you for working so hard to provide encouragement and happy videos for your followers💕 love you!

Sara Kay

Such cute clothes! I love the pink shorts

Lattes, Letters & Life

Seriously Freddy, your videos cost me a small fortune this week… gosh I love your picks.

Samantha Budhu

Beautiful pieces 💕

Carolina Pinglo

I love the second dress ! It’s totally my style !

Denisa Dellinger

I liked the little dress you sang in. I had a little drop waist dress in the sixties. It was white lace, drop waist with a pink bow as a belt. It had a little mock neck and long bell sleeves. I LOVED THAT DRESS! Actually I think my mom stored it somewhere long ago. I'd love to find it.

FashionIsMyPassionGirl

You’re super funny! 😁👍🏻💜

Sumayyah ader

wait when did u hit a million subs omg

Bianca Cleopas

I love you Freedy 💕💕

Emma Berg

I feel like Freddy could be an iconic female lead character in a rom-com.💕

Makeupppplove

Freddy please do a Lilly Pulitzer haul!!!!!!!!!!!! And Love Shack Fancy!!! And Shein!!!! 🙂

Susan Collison

Thank goodness for you Freddy, you bring joy right now💞💞💞💞💞

Leni

I would love you to check out Sezane. They have so beautiful feminine dresses and blouses🥰

Rose Moon

The cream crochet dress is a dream 💕

Kathea Maclang

Present for fourth day in a row Freddy! 🥳😂

Tilly Rozee 28

Parents : what do u want to be when your older ?
                                                    Me : I want to be Freddie x 😘

Weronika Linda

The white "house on the prairie" midi dress reminded me of Josie's style a lot ❤️

Abby Christie

That's a big bag 🤣🤣😀😂😂🤣😅😃😆😄

Ludovica

some of these dresses are actually awful :/

Renee Ong Shi Ying

Turned around.
                                                            Freddy: "Oh!"
                                                            And realised that the dress had been worn wrongly.
                                                            HAHAHA.

Sarah Ann

You are such a Disney princess! Would love it if you could do a high street dupes for high end fashion? 💓💓💓💓

Amy-Jo

No one:
                                                                Literally no one:
                                                                Freddy: Zimmerman ❤️

Alycia M

Please do a trying oh polly clothes/dresses haul!

shamma almansoori

I swear if Freddy liked one of my comments I will die of happiness

shamma almansoori

Can you please Freddy tell coco to make more videos I really really miss her 😭😭😭😭

shamma almansoori

She’s like honey everybody love her 💛🍯

shamma almansoori

If you don’t know what fashion is look at Freddy and you will know ❤️

#123113
                                                                          Anneli Præst

Can you make a video were you show us hos you faketan?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️love you!!!

#123114
                                                                            Yinka Falade

11:17 that reminded me of a beach dress Gabi Demartino would wear

#123115
                                                                              Wilfried rassel

👍👍💞💞💖💖🔥🔥👌👌😍😍🌹🌹

#123116
                                                                                Ruby De Borja

I love it how puffy sleeves a back. They look so princessy 👸🏼

#123117
                                                                                  Manya Sharma

The other hauls were a bit better

#123118
                                                                                    Josephine Wicks

The first long white dress reminded me of the nightgown that Clara from the Nutcracker wears.💗💗💗

#123119
                                                                                      Martina Nilsson

The dress at 7:51 is my fave for Thursday ^^ happy Easter by the way Freddy! 🐰

#123120
                                                                                        theluschmaster

I love those floral shorts 🙌 .. I love the cut / fit ..

and – O MY GOODNESS!! that white dress is a dream 😊😊 .. and the cream one with the frills

#123121
                                                                                          JorzeyWorzey

The flower pieces are gorgeous!

#123122
                                                                                            JorzeyWorzey

You should make a video of designer brand fashion alternatives

#123123
                                                                                              JorzeyWorzey

You should make a video of designer brand fashion alternatives

#123124
                                                                                                Klaudia A

I had so many plans to buy spring clothes and the colours and styles and all and wont do it anymore 💔 all I need to buy now is loungewear.. anyone else same here???

#123125
                                                                                                  Lori Cook

Are ALL British women petite? River Island clothes are too small for me! I am not obese either….5'7" muscular build and healthy! What a shame….I love their clothes too

#123126
                                                                                                    Jazzy Jaq

Pretty love the haul 💖💖💖 love the dresses 💖💖💖 Thanks much for sharing 💖💖💖

#123127
                                                                                                      Ana Laura D’Ambrosio

Hello from Mexico
                                                                                                        As always I love your videos. You are a inspirational iconic model. Since I found your channel. I changed all my palette of colors. I LOVE PINK.

#123128
                                                                                                        Phoebe Howard

"Cute, chic and very unique" 💕7:30

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!