Rose Gold Chrome and Gems – Pro Tips

Main Rose Gold Chrome and Gems – Pro Tips

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Nail Career Education.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Rose Gold Chrome and Gems - Pro Tips

Suzie uses Gold Leaf, Chrome and Gems to create a stunning set of Rose Gold Nails. Her special guest is Amy from BeMi Beauty Box. View Suzie’s New Free …

Savannah Sadler

Might sound crazy, I know Amy is shy – but sheโ€™s also sorta odd too. I donโ€™t think odd is the right word, but what Iโ€™m trying to say is – look at her shoulder, thereโ€™s a pretty darn big bruise on it… could she possibly be being abused? She doesnโ€™t seem to have a personality that would correlate with getting a big bruise on her shoulder like that; you know, like from partying or doing crazy things.

MConn

I'm a nail biter tried for years to stop a horrible habit. If I do stop my nails are very thin and break easy. Would gel polish work as an overlay or do I need to get gel nails or acrylic at a salon done? Any help for me plz

Nandini Sharma

amy is so adorably shy and talented, it's doing things to my heart! i love her!
            i'm not a fan of blings but let me tell you this design is pretty and the rose gold is giving me life. thank you so much, suzie. your videos are always the highlight of my day.

Ruggerdels

Suzie!! I'm not a nail tech or anything, just a huge fan of you! I love watching your videos and I'm a subscriber. Your techniques and nail art is just so beautiful and I love hearing you. Your my favorite Youtuber and I'll continue supporting you. Even my 2.5 year old calls your work pretty ๐Ÿ’œ Cheers!!

xXShiroXx

Does amy have a bruse on her shoulder?

Angelique Holder

Stunning and I need to teleport over to Canada for the best pro nails ever! Thanks ladies! Love the beautiful colors you both are wearing. So well done! ๐Ÿฅ‚

Gina Anne

Suzie you do the best nail reviews and I donโ€™t purchase anything unless you approve itโ€™s good quality and I was wondering if you could test the โ€œSeren-Dip-Ityโ€ kit from color club. They sell it at Walmart and online. By the way beautiful nails, I love the color โค๏ธ.

Disa Jardine

Omigoodness! I don't even luv the gemology so much…but ur a-changin' mi mind, Suzie! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

pawprint9643

1:41 did anyone else think Suzie is such a MOM ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

Laura Abrami

Gorgeous nails, I wish more nail salons did these newer techniques you show

Ellie A.

So very beautiful!!! Great job! Love them! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

countryhix phelps

Bless her heart….being SO shy. BeaUtiful nails, ladies! Wow!

Kelly Vang

Please try out gel nails with Fiberglass Extensions! Tell us pros and cons

Gem Talk

Definitely would of started the outside gems last like Suzy would of so you donโ€™t have to keep moving them when gravity gets the best before cure and you have to keep moving them

James B

I absolutely adore these nails!!!

Windy Conley

You have so much patience with tiny details.

Merry Kay Milam

You should check out Naio Nails on youtube. The lady doing the nails has been using gems and other stull for quite a while. The nail tech is Kirsty.

Victoria Horton

Watching this and my boyfriend first says โ€œit sounds like youโ€™re watching something intenseโ€ later on he then says โ€œthe sound of that video is going to put me to sleepโ€ heโ€™s learning how soothing Susieโ€™s voice isโค๏ธ beautiful nails!

Nikki Stanley

Absolutely stunning……. sadly it seems hard to find a good nail salon where I am in the uk

Kawanna Hardy

Gorgeous!! I'm in Love with rose gold at the moment ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ. Btw, are you wearing the same rose gold base as Amy, or is that a rose gold nail polish? Tfs!

Karoline Kiel

Amy is just gorgeous โค๏ธ dont be afraid to speak Amy, you are wonderful!

Dead Angel

I want!

april carney

Gold chrome would have looked well with your steam punk design.

april carney

You have two matching HANDS!!!

Deborah Sanchez

The Nails Are Soooooooo Pretty , ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Jessica Cooper

How much would something like that cost

Lanee Mansfield

I love how she was quiet initially but lit up when the bling came out lol

short stuff

really loving the ROSE GOLD!!!thank you!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Aloha

Obcessed!!! The bling nail was so pretty. Great job!

sam waugh94

That ring finger just made me stop and stare that is ridiculously pretty

Juanetta Lyons

So pretty wish I could do that

Alexandra Rocha

Lol I thought Amy looked unhappy too! She looked like she didnt want to be there

Alyshia Magdaline

i would die for u

Artemis Apollo

Yeah. She's definitely one of those chicks that people initially don't like because she seems one way and is actually another. LOL She's one of those "You have to get to know her first" types. She's cute af though.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!