SECRETS REVEALED: How I Rock My Bob Wig

Main SECRETS REVEALED: How I Rock My Bob Wig

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      SECRETS REVEALED: How I Rock My Bob Wig

Be honest. How many of you thought I cut my real hair? Well, today Ray’s showing you how he got my short bob wig to look so REAL! #BobWig _ PRODUCTS: …

Mona619

Yessssss!!!!

VPfyi

Ray ainโ€™t that good boo. Hire Alonzo Arnold if you want ya wig snatched. Sorry but those wigs he(ray) makes look like Tamarโ€™s (aka TAMAN) synthetic & cheap. Tell ray to step up his game. IJS๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Some YouTube chics wigs look better than rayโ€™s.

Shelly Bee

That was so cute ! He really is Bomb at hair!! Good job guys ๐Ÿ‘ have a BLESSED DAY ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Djinia Sylvestre

Visit http://www.sylarabeauty.com get 25% Off everything for rest of the month July! ๐Ÿ˜ good and affordable hair ladies and they have 10inches to 40 inches. Bundles deals available.

sahra scarf

Adrienne if you bring people in ur videos please let them talkkkk ๐Ÿ™ omgg I feel uncomfortable watching

Patricia Ortega

I pull my gray hairs out. Am I supposed to do that?

Jenny Hernandez

Adeienne, what is the brand of wig that you used in this video (for the bob wig)?

Tshiya Batubenge

I love how you do talk together and how you vibe…love you from perth australia๐Ÿ˜˜

Jeime Fernandez

Let him talk ๐Ÿ™„

Simply_ Gentle

Ray: we want hair!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m cracking up!! This gave me tips to do so thank you

ItsDlive Hunty

The root spray tip was really good!

Sanga Thuthela

ADRIEEEEEEN๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI love you babe but pretty please let Ray talk!!!

Delia Breedlove

Well they actually have high quality synthetic wig that are heat-resistant so it wonโ€™t damage the fibers. I actually own a few of them and theyโ€™re still in good condition. ๐Ÿ˜‰

zayronesmami c

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐ

pcallihoo

Love her but zip it. Geez.

Yajaira R.

Adrienne you should do an episode where you give ME a makeover lmfao love your style love ๐Ÿ˜˜

Mondo Phakathi

Why does her nose look so weird though?

Queen Of Everything

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Adriana and Ray๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

LIFE WITH VICTORIA

SMALL YOUTUBER ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• can I get any support ??๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Archana Samson

You should let your stylist talk!

Alejandra Hinojosa

Let him talk girl! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lynelle Murray

Ray my love you did amazing job with that $12 Dollar wig love it your the wig warrior honey you can slay any style

Nikky Padilla

I suffer from hairloss after my deplyment to Afghanistan. In 2009 I came in contact with burnpits and my life hasn't been the same I wish I could afford a wig like that but I'm a 100% disabled veteran that is unemployable due to my health so as a single mother my kids come first one day ill get that wig and ill have my confidence back. No pitty party for me i singed an 8 year contract with the Army these are the consequences but ill always be proud of my service.

Simple Nail Designs

โ€˜Call Bob!โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love them both

Susan Dunn

Gorgeous

Simi Tumber

Adrienne cuts Ray off so much!! Let him talk girl!

Viola Bellas

You should do a wig give away

M S

She does her stylist the same way she does her coworkers….wont give anyone a chance to talk. Jeesh. Shut up and listen sometimes .

Debbie avi

Dang this made me subscribe! I love me some wigs share your tips Mamita. Share the love

Janice Hull

Do a video for wigs for ethnic hair. My edges donโ€™t lay like yours. Weโ€™re popping BBโ€™s over here. Lol

Yolanda Rates

I don't like that those that sell real hair wigs sale them very expensive but they pay those poor people for their hair very little money that's just greety people

selena johnson

Love your viedos A! You should do a giveway for your fansโคโคโค

Treasure me 4ever

like dang when would it be his turn to speak ๐Ÿ˜‚love u a

Budget Classroom

When Ray is here you know itโ€™s going to be an awesome video. Heโ€™s a RAY of sunshine on anyoneโ€™s day!!!

#81917
                                                                          Mgabbz C

Dam girl let him talk !!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ was here for his tips but u donโ€™t quit talking lol!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„!!!

#81918
                                                                            candycandor

Ray needs his own channel tots would follow him

#81919
                                                                              Elisa Mejia D Salazar

I love you girl thanks for your tips

#81920
                                                                                LaToya Levi

She talk to much

#81921
                                                                                  Isabella Davila

Kylie Jenner has a lot of wigs. So I choose her

#81922
                                                                                    Lupe Escamilla

i started getting grey hair since i was 12 at first i love d it and now im in my late 20s and and feel old :'(

#81923
                                                                                      Ari O

His energy transmits , OMG!!! I LOVE it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ more videos please!!! Saludos desde Chicago๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

#81924
                                                                                        WIFEY 16

Had my wig on watching this๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

#81925
                                                                                          Hatch Man Do

Id love to know how he wraps up your real hair. Like how tight or close to head does it need to be. Can i do french braid pigtails? Etc

#81926
                                                                                            De-nice Soul

Love the look, makes me want to try a wig.

#81927
                                                                                              Blanca Gutiรฉrrez

Nearly go it Adrienne! Itโ€™s horquillas in Spanish, orquรญdeas means orchid ๐Ÿ˜˜

#81928
                                                                                                Diana da Goddess

Dolly Parton

#81929
                                                                                                  B A

Love him and love you bring him back but hopefully you take a look at constructive criticism for the next video I just wish i couldโ€™ve heard HIM finish what he was saying lol I know it wasnt your intention but watching it it comes off kinda rude. All love thoโค๏ธ

#81930
                                                                                                    Path

Damn…. let him talk.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!