SEXY GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL – Supreme Nudes palette

Main SEXY GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL – Supreme Nudes palette

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      SEXY GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL - Supreme Nudes palette

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I try out the Supreme Nudes palette for the first time and show you how to get this glam look! I hope you enjoy!

KathleenLights

Hi friends!!! Bringing you a traditional classic OG video! Lol hope you enjoy!!! Leave me any requests for different types of looks you wanna see! Xoxo

Alexa Quinonez

Love how this looks on you! Makes you eye color pop out 😊

Andra Mihalache

Everyone: soft glam make-ups
            Kathleen: SEXY glam!
            Slayyyy, guuurrrl!!

Jennifer. A Giroir

Reminds me of the Elf Classics Palette!

I love this old school youtube video! Kathleen's Back, back again! Love you!

Meme Wonders

Love all of your tutorials. They are so easy to follow and I love that how much positivity is there in your videos. You are my inspiration.

Sharmeen Ferdous

This eye look brings out the colour of your eyes so well!

Raquel Arredondo

Stunning!

Lisa Miller

Thank you for the tutorial! I really miss these. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Diana Santioque

Hi, please do make up looks for attending weddings, birthdays, and other formal events. Thanks πŸ™‚

Claudia M

Less than 8 minutes?! Come on Kathleen. We are in quarantine. Can we have 20 minutes

Dayeon Kwon

Please do Sephora recommendations for upcoming April saleπŸ’› Love you Kathleen!!πŸ€—

Paula Theres

Such a gorgeous look πŸ’š

Abby Del

😍😍😍

Melissa Mojica

Kathleen give us you curly girl method routine!! I just started and I want to know how you’re doing!πŸ’•β™₯️

Nasia Georgakopoulou

Amazing video thank you kisses from Greece!!!

yeptho77

Love the look😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍 you pulled everything together so well!!!!!

yeptho77

Love your nail colour comboπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— made me feel kinda nostalgic for whatever reason idekπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯°

Sohini Guha

Please do a "Shop your stash" video! After your beauty room tour ofcourse

Vanessa Silva

Loved this look! Your eyes stood out so much 😍 can you pls do another so jaded tutorial πŸ’œ

Stephanie Cierra

I love it babe!

shabnam tavakoli

This was soooo fun to watch!! 😍😍😍 and you look beautiful! ❀

Nayeli Moreno

You’re makeup videos always bring me peace. During this rough time in this crazy world, I knew I had to watch this 😍😍😍

Lynn Marie

Loved this look. 7 minutes tho? 😩 bbygrl we need moreeeee

Rida Fatima Syed

Aaaaaah yaaas tutorial!! Looveedd the look and the video. I miss when beauty gurus would do actual tutorials. Kathleen, you're amazing! xx

fameen sulthana

Really beautiful makeover and i loved itπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

Marleen Burch

Beautiful eye design! Love your videos!

Carryl Edwards

Gorgeous eye look! Please tell me why videos are getting shorter. We're all at home we can't go any where and I get excited when I see one of my favorite Youtubers upload a video. This is the time we need long videos, no fast forwarding no going offline to add mascara n lashes, just a nice GRWM chatting together while we get ready together even if it's to sit on the coach. I love you Kathleen I hope you are safe and healthy. Take care of yourself, Danny and your fur babiesπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸˆπŸ•πŸŽπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸΎπŸ’πŸ§Έ

Cindy

What brush did you use at the beginning?

Summayah Ann Johnson

love that you are playing around more with colors these days <3

Just Chill My Dog

Love this look and that lip shade is woww πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Terresa Gaither

Gorgeous

Zehra J

❀️ u Kathleen

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!