SEXY Makeup Look Inspired By OLIVIA COOKE!!

Main SEXY Makeup Look Inspired By OLIVIA COOKE!!

• This topic has 46 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Jasmine Gaunt.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    jimins-left-elbow

i started dying when you were talking about being compared to other people with big foreheads.

“one of the girls from little mix, probably the one with the biggest forehead” lmfaooo

Elisa Connelly

Yes. To. Tutorials. Bring 'em back girl!

star

Can you please try and transform yourself into Michael jackson or bluey hahahah just someone so random, I think it’ll be so funny 😂

Laura Novo

Yayyy! Gorgeous look! Definitely going to recreate it 🫶 love you Kat! I vote for tutorial es using just your palette 🫶

Mary Oseguera Lara

I totally see it! Big forehead and little noses! Both of y’all are gorgeous 🙂

AJ

There’s something so nice about watching a makeup tutorial

Amber Ruiz

More disco fox looks and perfume videos pleaseeeee

swaqqerificc

am i the only one who thinks she looks like emma watson?

MABEL

It’d be so cool if you could try Korean makeup and technique to apply makeup cause your skin is glowing girl

juliahilary

Where's Danny? I haven't heard you mention him in a long time 😢

Kassidy R. Robidoux

Yasss! Queen Kathleen ❤

KathleenLights
                            SEXY Makeup Look Inspired By OLIVIA COOKE!!

Here’s a video where I attempt to turn myself into my “celebrity look-a-like” Olivia Cooke LOL!! Hope you enjoy!! Thanks for …

Ariel Palaia

Love your makeup tutorials forver Kathleen💖💖 would love to see you do some spring vibes videos! Maybe a “matching my makeup to the patterns/colors of my spring outfit” like basing your look on only using the colors in the clothes you’re wearing😊✨

Cole Wells

Not Christina Ricci but I definitely see the resemblance to Jade from Little Mix and Olivia Cooke! Also you don't have a big forehead.

Johnda Jo

You are prettier than all of them

Johnda Jo

No you look like Ariana grande!!!

Vanessa Villagrana

I always get excited when you post bc you’re the ONLY person who I can stand listening to just to fall asleep 😂😂😂

Emily Fatkins

Black Smokey eye!!! ❤

Akemiko

I think you look like Keira Knightley. If you say she has a big forehead/six heads and having that makes people think I look like her, then I'm here for it.

jacky prieto

Q&A!!!

willowvy

Kaaat chaaaaats

Greeneyez10961

I HAVE to say it girl!!! The beginning of this video I didn’t even realize it was after you did the look cuz I was staring at your tatas. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ they look fantastic and suit you so well!! They just look so natural and not super fake and fit you perfectly. Also makeup look was gorgeous as usual. Bring back tutorials!!

Cheyenne Hull

HECK YES

Kiki Masaki

I kno i said this once ina previous video.
                                                    But plz show all ur past collabs makeup. Want to go down menory lane❤❤

Karina Yulianti

Ummm mama… Is that new tattoo in right arm i see it?? 😮😮 Gorgeous make up thooo ❤❤❤

Chillith92

i would love to see an updated makeup routine for super hot weather 🙏🏻

Brooks2beautyxo XoXo

You almost look identical. If you have yourself bangs, you’d be twins

aesthetically turquoise

Kathleen u said it wrong… its Haus LAB or a tories 😂

Gem

Oh WOW THIS LOOK 🤩

xneongrande

1:20 I'm here to confirm that yes, that's Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix. Love her!!

Dee Luther

🥰LOVE YOUR VIDEO♥️
                                                                  😻PRETTY THUMBNAIL THO🤩
                                                                  BEYOND BEAUTIFULLY YOU ARE
                                                                  UR MAKEUP ALWAYS ON POINT
                                                                  NICE Ass Cheeks Bones
                                                                  Enjoy your night as well
                                                                  Have a Fabulous weekend ahead
                                                                  😇Stay Bless N Be safe Always😇

Violet

Love the look 🥰. Do u ever use Dominic Cosmetics products? Never seen on ur channel.

leomoon.makeup

Oh my Gawd you look absolutely flawless ❤

glitz n glam glass skin

Wow u look phenomenal 😮

Jennie Siegel

Consistent queen – loving all the videos this year. ❤❤❤❤

#132786
                                                                          Denise Sheffield

I was just about to say that I can see you being inspired by her since you look a lot like her, lol. You nailed the look! It's very pretty and I'm going to recreate a similar look!

#132787
                                                                            April Newman

Omg yes jade from little mix!!!

#132788
                                                                              Amy Frazier

It’s not the forehead Kathleen, it’s the nose. The nose is the main thing that stands out to me as similar out of anything

#132789
                                                                                Jaime Mishkin

aww

#132790
                                                                                  Natalia Głowacka

WOW, beautiful look❤😘

#132791
                                                                                    Lindsy C.

You did it better Kathleen ❤️‍🔥

#132792
                                                                                      La LaLa

Can’t take my eyes from your chest … 🤓

#132793
                                                                                        Broken Easel

To me, you look exactly like young Madonna.

#132794
                                                                                          SuperJob2001

Nice makeup

#132795
                                                                                            Ohheyyola

Updated perfume collection please!

#132796
                                                                                              Ohheyyola

I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup tutorials like this ❤ hope to see more with your Disco Fox palette bcos I have it!

#132797
                                                                                                Jasmine Gaunt

Please do an update perfume collection! Love this look ❤

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!