Shared Appointment Turns Ugly After Both Brides Want the Same Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Main Shared Appointment Turns Ugly After Both Brides Want the Same Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Shared Appointment Turns Ugly After Both Brides Want the Same Dress | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Terinni and Jenaya have been best friends since college, but can the stress of a joint bridal appointment be enough to tear this friendship apart? Catch Say Yes …

Cassie Lynn

They can both order the dress……?

L Lol

They should both chpose a different dress and make it fair

Candy Monay

Why can't they both get the same dress?

Billy’s Family

I cried I can't denied

Cute Kawaii kitten

I love puffy dresses and I love say yes to the dress❤️❤️

Sweet Heart

Should of both got that dress.

Kwalabear ventures

jenaya is a bitch. terrine will see that I can bet on it

MsSyo209

We need an update….

Kassandra LW

this didn't turn ugly, it just showed real beautiful friendship

anonymous wanderer

Friendship goals though ❤️

anonymous wanderer

Friendship goals though ❤️

Garden Plots

Terinni: I want this dress so much but I will sacrifice my dream because friendship is more important than my dreams. Janaya: Find her something else so I can get this dress.

Deanie Harris

I love this show it's so good

Deanie Harris

Im not sure if id let my bestie know the dress im in love with for my wedding thats a bit match lol hopefully we have different taste lol

Mylene Malyon

I cried big time!

Nina Davis

That's true friendship at it's best.

SULAIMAN ANSAR

Wow,.what a melodrama created

ysmithriley

HORRIBLE IDEA to share the same bridal appointment, since they both have the same tastes in clothing. Glad they were such good friends. I did not like the dress AT ALL. I think it looked better on the first bride. I don't understand how she's gonna wait til Tiffany gets her dress before she purchase this dress. Soo, Kleinfeld's is gonna hold the dress for her without a deposit out of the goodness of their hearts?

aishwarya rupendran

What an ugly outfit…and people are fighting for it…crazy..!!

Minem Tan

Why share it to save money? 😅

Purplekitty

Why can't they just grow up and both get the dress

Lilliana Mercedes Ochoa

Shit it’s not homework that I should be doing BUT I should be going to bed and sleeping instead of watching this!🤫

Terry Baby

That hardly turned ugly.

gilda kidson

Addicted to this show.. Even am married Indian.. Why the heck do I weard saree 😵

azlan Ajahar

Such a beautiful friendship…they both looks stunning on that dress..

T Leigh

Why can't they both order the same dress? It looked better on the first girl. It was suited more for her figure.

Giga Fall

the dress is not even that great tbh.

poponachtschnecke

lol that dress is hideous

Granny T

I bought 2 dresses exact same style, 2 different sizes, for my daughter. Brand new old stock dresses, mega clearance. Wasn't sure what size would fit.

One if my daughters bridesmaids was getting married the month after. She had bought a dress but ended up hating it. She knew we had an extra, asked if she could try it, loved it, bought it, wore it. 🙂

I had shortened my daughters with pleats, and changed the neckline and added sleeves. Her friend wore it stock, added a lace bolero. Same dress, two very different looks. Both gorgeous.

People attending both weddings had no idea they were the same dress.

It's a bonding thing for friends, having the same dress. 🙂

I think the dress on the show was gorgeous on both and they both should have got it.

TiBun

either they should agree to wear the same dress for their weddings or both agree to forget that dress.

Tuxedo Cat

They should both get the same dress. It doesn't matter. In their wedding photos they will not be together in the same outfit and they both look great in that dress.

Debra Klarmann

I think they are both setting themselves up for disaster . Why would y’all both like the same gown ?

Kellie Swor

It fit better on the first girl

Courtney Mayo

Talk about amazing friends

#32150
                                                                          HoreChata Riceu

finally, something wholesome.

#32151
                                                                            Sindhu RajThilak

Amazing friendship…

#32152
                                                                              grytlappar

They should both pick different dresses – no one gets this dress, just leave it. If someone gets it, you know the other one made a sacrifice and it's just not cool.

#32153
                                                                                Virginia Bruce

OMG What noble and loyal friends. I mean, could they both buy the one dress and just share it? They bring their own character to it.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!