Shopping in Palm Springs! Designer Outlets & More… ~ Freddy My Love

Main Shopping in Palm Springs! Designer Outlets & More… ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Shopping in Palm Springs! Designer Outlets & More... ~ Freddy My Love

The first half of this video is a paid collaboration with SIMON SHOPPING DESTINATIONS- come shopping with me and Josie in LA and …

Charmaine Nyathi

25:04 what's the brand name of the purple bag on top of the suitcase?

sims2lovealot

I can't even afford to get to LA T_T

ReyBeltane

When you go to America it makes me so homesick! I am from Florida but I live 45 min outside of London, so I started following you for English style and advice on shops here! <3 You obviously give good style advice anywhere though!

Odeta Černiauskaitė

Freddy: IT WAS SO CHEAP
              Me: Cant wait to get it
              Freddy: Just 300$
              Me: Nevermind…. XD

Hayley Carnes

Freddy, that clear strapped bra with your lil white lace number.. 🤭

Marianne Chadwick

I don't get the thing about how filling your car with petrol is the same thing? The same as what?

GraceWithoutTears

So interesting to watch this vlog. I grew up in So CA and have been to most of these places. But, I’ve never gone there with a tour guide to tell me about the geological characteristics or the history. To see it through another person’s eyes is fun!

bal laurina

Why would anyone judge her for going to the Beverly Hills hotel?

Aisha Shaqeeb

Great video Freddy! 🎈Does anyone know what the title of the soundtrack is ?

Simona Veljovic

You hit 1milion!!!!! 🧚‍♀️🥰🍀🍀🍀🍀

Ruby Johnson

Where are you sunglasses from Freddy x☺️the circle ones

Enisa Florez

Such elegance & natural beauty my dear. You’re a pleasure to watch! Lots of love from Australia xx

Fashionista In pink

So clout is when u r famous on Tik tok, and clout goggles are kind of like something that are popular in tiktoks like of Peppa pig

Joahan Stars

❤️🥺

Kimberly White
                                    Denisa Dellinger

How did you all ever drive in America. Driving in England is all catty wompus from here. I can't believe you got to come to America to shop! That's a job I want.

MsJodbug

Those pumpkins 😂😂😂

issy d

i have a cinnabon obsesion as well and they dont have it where i live!!!!

misty misty

I hope one day I will have the same type of friendship josie and freddy have 💟💜

Janvee Thakkar

Paris haul Freddy ? 💕💕

Jessica Malfa

I just loved watching this!! You and Josie are the sweetest and so funny.

McRomR

Freddy, you should callout and bring more European sisters and broads coming to the US and saving the asses of those fancy women shops. Why? We men are voting with our feet and not dating, wining and dining and gifting American women any more lol.

Tina Bella

I noticed Freddy never closed her handbag🤦‍♀️
                                                    Btw, consumer beware: anything selling at the outlets are made for the outlets and cannot be refunded/returned at the regular stores. Outlets stuff are lesser quality hence the cheaper price.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!