Sooo … UNDERRATED!!! WORTH the SPLURGE!

Main Sooo … UNDERRATED!!! WORTH the SPLURGE!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      Sooo ... UNDERRATED!!! WORTH the SPLURGE!

Not sure why these items are not raved about more because they deserve real HYPE! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Ayah Safi

Let me just say that the lilac shirt looks STUNNING on you ๐Ÿ˜ป

Misha S

Tati! This makeup look on you!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Sandra Hartmann

"We are just going like full princess" ๐Ÿ˜€
            YES, i'm listening.
            Tell me more โ™ก

Ilze Malnaฤa

Please, stop saying โ€œring MY bellโ€… im sorry, that sounds so wrong to me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Alexanderia Greenwell

Your makeup in this is to die for ๐Ÿ˜

Ella Roberts

Why does Tati suit EVERY hair and makeup style?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ xรธxรธ

Alix de Laminne de Bex

I am sooooooo much into the Jouer lip enhancer. It doesnโ€™t leave my purse anymore ๐Ÿ˜

lexi medved

So if Tati has gone through 5 Fenty highlighters what percentage do we think was used on her face and how much just to swatch and stare dreamily at? I love it every time she pulls it out she swatches it and goes gaga over it for a minute

cate499

Looking forward to using the face spray!

Caroline p.martel

I am loving u tati! Xx

Yael Magal ื™ืขืœ ืžื’ืœ

Tati, why don't you list the products you mention in the caption section?

applets

Wow Tati, you are looking so gorgeous in this video! <3

Manik Garg

i wish you had included Linda hallberg cosmetics too

alissa cugliari

PLEASE INCLUDE LISTS OF PRODUCTS MENTIONED AHHHGGGGH lol

Harrison O

When I get famous I would want to collaborate with people like Tati and Jeffrey star ๐Ÿ˜‚ you can just see how real and transparent they are

natasha lynn

your hair is so long!๐Ÿ’ฏ

Luka Vore

What's your necklace? It looks so nice <3

Gravitation3Beatles3

I like how these arenโ€™t like crazy expensive. Like some are actually obtainable. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

noor hakeem

This shirt ๐Ÿ‘” and the hair look ๐Ÿ‘€ so good ๐Ÿ˜Š on you ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’—

Tala Rushdi

I always smile when I find a notification with Tatiโ€™s name in it! I donโ€™t know what it is exactly but watching your videos make
                                              me happy and relaxed! Love you Tatiโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Fanxy

Your lips look amazing in this video!

Laura Turner

Am I the only one who misses Tati's pre get-down-to-the-video-content chat?

glitterdix D

I know you're always gorg in your videos but for some reason in this video, you're glowing and looking greaattt!!! What new stuff have you been using?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ

Mimi Murdaa

Boring baby

Jade Ervin

The Giorgio Armani Concealer would be good for carving the brows too! Wish I could afford it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think catrice has one similar ๐Ÿค” maybe?

Megan Dragonette

Desperately waiting for a skincare video!!

Wendy Lin

Tati I love u! I love ur makeup! Fashion! And review! All of u!! ใ€‚ใƒปยฐยฐใƒป(๏ผž_๏ผœ)ใƒปยฐยฐใƒปใ€‚

Piggie Empire

Hope someday tati makes a makeup brand that works as well as halo does for me. Only good stuff in it and makes my skin happy <3

Larissa Guerra

I know girl I got a message a while ago from โ€œyouโ€ saying I won the giveaway I just blocked it

Chivita Martinez

Love. Your video and you look so glowing what's up with that .how are you ?good I hope .

Maja Pivk

Hey are you working on something new from Halo? What is it if you are? (If its not a secret๐Ÿ˜‰) love you the most๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Alia Younus

Me: //broke af
                                                                      //buys cheap brushes

Also me: //looking at scott barns brush
                                                                      "$37?? Thats it? Wtf thats not even that expensive"

Also also me: //looking at brushes
                                                                      "$10? WTF THATS TOO EXPENSIVE"

Marisol Foronda

Ugh, these savage x Fenty commercials ๐Ÿคฎ

Brittany Williams

Hey I just got red polish from Orly!! I've never heard of it before but I got it at Sallys! I also bought the Col*lab mascara based off your recommendation and I fricken love it! I wait to buy products until there Tati approved ๐Ÿ˜‚ happened with the L'oreal foundation!! I got the same color as you too! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค ……

Sarah Crittenden

I picked up the Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighter duo in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal. It's so pretty! The one is a little more amped, the one just enough not quite as amped so I'm excited to use it for out Vegas trip for my brother's wedding in a few weeks!

#9776
                                                                            AsparklingMartini

You should do a review/try Trinny London products.

#9777
                                                                              shane russell

omg i love your new white gold vca bracelets<3 stunning

#9778
                                                                                alex sywolos

What's the name of the peachy corrector she uses? I'd love to check it out but I can't find the part where she says it

#9779
                                                                                  Sindhu Snehitha

My QWEEN…..๐Ÿ‘‘

#9780
                                                                                    BrunetteBarbie

Hair on point
                                                                                      Lips on point
                                                                                      Tati on point

#9781
                                                                                      Vie Try Day

Your makeup today looks perfect!!!

#9782
                                                                                        Christine Forbes

The shoes…Iโ€™m dying๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ 

#9783
                                                                                          Alison Marie

OMGGGG love this video! I always catch myself calling you Mama Tati.. and I'm not sure why but I love it! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ I feel extremely comfortable watching your vids, love em!

#9784
                                                                                            Antonella Castellano

Sending love from nyc..wishing you happiness…healthy & positivity…may you please review the fruit pigmented full coverage water foundation

#9785
                                                                                              Dimple The Pages

โคโคโคโค

#9786
                                                                                                Laylah Jordan

Hi tati my name is laylah im new to your channel and ive watched alot of videos of your already and alot of them you say what are some good tv show anyway this is get way to long lol
                                                                                                  Some of my fav tv shows im not sure if ypu watch thwm already but there great it evolves around somthing called the arrowverse the shows are
                                                                                                  1. Supergirl
                                                                                                  2. The Flash
                                                                                                  3. Arrow
                                                                                                  There amazing i hope ypu check them out thanks love you so much huge fan ๐Ÿ˜

#9787
                                                                                                  Camilla D.

Have you tried Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist? It is totally worth the splurge, great as a setting spray and provides skincare benefits and hydration.

#9788
                                                                                                    Jenny Kafer

I really like the makeup in this one, much more natural. Not so dark on the forehead , might just be my screen , I like it ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!