SPEAKING DUTCH ONLY Makeup Tutorial! | NikkieTutorials

Main SPEAKING DUTCH ONLY Makeup Tutorial! | NikkieTutorials

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by NikkieTutorials.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

SPEAKING DUTCH ONLY Makeup Tutorial! | NikkieTutorials

HALLO GLIMMENDE BABIES! Haha! Today I’m doing something you guys have been WAITING FOR! Today’s makeup tutorial will be done in DUTCH only!

NikkieTutorials

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? IS YOUR BRAIN HURTING? πŸ˜… don't forget there are subtitles available!!!

myrthe

Yess nederlandss

Lisy’s Look Book.

Echt anders he… je mag nog een keertje doen.. I loved it πŸ₯°πŸ· Doei…

Yuri de Jager

Je kan al beter Engels dan Nederlands 😦

Mariane Momoka

If i were in your position and i had to make a make up tutorial all in Japanese imma be full of stutters being bilingual is hard man

honey_ and_milk

I acc understand a little bit of Dutch cuz i am from germany

Kyra

As a German, this is WAY too hilarious! πŸ˜€ So funny! And I even can guess like 30 percent O.O

Jennifer Marie

Are you having a stronk

Britney Shropshire

Lmao I am American/ Dutch , so being bilingual is a real struggle when you suddenly have to switch between the two lol

lindsey hytrek

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOO LONG 😍😍😍😍

Steven Flores

I love Holland 😍😍😍

Eva van Veen

Echt super leuk dat je een keer een Nederlandse video hebt gemaakt! Nu begreep ik ook eindelijk een keer waar het over ging, haha!! πŸ™‚

Sophie Xy

Im german and I thought I could understand you…well πŸ˜‚
                                Some words like β€žWimpersβ€œ (german word is β€žWimpernβ€œ) but when you were talking whole sentences it sounded…special πŸ˜‚ ly β™₯️

December Sixx

I got lashes correct because in Deutsch it's Wimpern. I thought I heard lecker and heute in there. Which is tasty/delicious and today respectively. Great video. I'd love to see more like this. Plus your laugh is infectious!

Cro Makeup

Wow I'm amazed!!! Well done.

Gachq moon

I love it in Dutch too❀❀

Maaike An Coeur

Lekker hoor Nikkie!

Anne V

Jaaaa zo leuk!

LiaTheme

As a south German (schwabe) I only understand like 25%

Ashley Gonzalez

This was such a fun video to watch! πŸ’•

EdwardsPrinzessin

Im from Germany and During every Holiday id went to Holland. So i understand very much of this Video πŸ˜€

Janiis W.

I'm from Germany and I actually did understand almost every word you said without subtitles, it sounds really simmilar sometimes to the German language, but with a twist of the English language πŸ˜‚πŸ’ž

Trisha Cabrera

Que?? Que dijo? Jose tu entiendes esto? πŸ˜…jk jk me encantan tus videos Nikki 😊❀

Roxie The Hypocritcal Hipster

There's a problem here, I don't speak Dutch and I didn't put the subtitles on and I actually understood most of the video… And I don't mean the makeup

Hanna Delosreyes

Your so amazing! You sound American when speaking English and when you speak Dutch your flawless 😍 you can speak either language beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’•πŸ˜

Bri Bri

Honestly….no offense….but kinda sounds like Sims

Yuri de Jager

Nou dit is leuk!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜β™₯️

Maham Kundi

I cannot understand your language but it sounds sooo good .So beautiful!

pukanne kauw

Super leuk dat je dit doet Nikki

Tamara Hiemstra

DIT IS ZO RAAR IN DEZE CONTEXT! hahaha <3

ROBLOX Cookiess

2:29 ahahahaha das grappig

Shannan Louis

The way your accent is.. this is how people speak PASHTO in Afghanistan,Iran and some people in Pakistan who are PATHAN.

Nina

Sending lots of love from Egypt to your amazing loveable personality

Elizabeth’s World

lol, even though I don’t speak Dutch(well I know a little bit) I could understand EVERYTHING!!! Because it sounds familiar to German🌟🌟🌟

#77950
                                                                          Indy Van der linden

Thhahaha ik wilde C opgeven als wimpers maar ik ben zo snel om gordijn in te vullen……..πŸ˜‚

#77951
                                                                            maya Ali

Make a vedio of you makeup collection

#77952
                                                                              Linde

As my mother is half dutch and I'm German, I am currently learning the language and was delighted to hear you speak Dutch as it is helping me a lot! 😍 Would love hearing more Dutch from you ✨

#77953
                                                                                Shannan Louis

My brother is in Holland and learning to speak Dutch 😊

#77954
                                                                                  Quin Shelton

I didn’t wanna turn on the subtitles bc 1. I thought it would be cool just to listen
                                                                                    2. I was lazy
                                                                                    and honestly what a trip

#77955
                                                                                    Sofia Ramirez

Bro she low key sounds like a girl Chewbacca

#77956
                                                                                      Axolotlz

Whenever I have to keep switching from Russian to English I constantly make mistakes in either one

#77957
                                                                                        Mylenschki

When you actually understand almost everything because you're German and Durch just sounds like funny German to me
                                                                                          Love it!

#77958
                                                                                          Larissa Van leeuwen

Kom je uit Amsterdam??

#77959
                                                                                            melmel m.

I LOVE this!!!!! Soo cool πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

#77960
                                                                                              Fleur Korenhof

Yes Nederlands πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

#77961
                                                                                                Jaggi18122010

Do you understand german? Because I`m from Germany and understand many words:*

#77962
                                                                                                  Mercedes-Benz-Fanatic

How did you learn English?

#77963
                                                                                                    Carmen Man

Super leuk! Hahaha Nederland kan zo plat klinken soms dus begrijp je Helemaal! Keep it up girl! ❀️❀️❀️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!