SPEND THE DAY WITH ME! PAMPER ROUTINE IN QUARANTINE

Main SPEND THE DAY WITH ME! PAMPER ROUTINE IN QUARANTINE

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      SPEND THE DAY WITH ME! PAMPER ROUTINE IN QUARANTINE

THUMBS UP FOR PAMPER DAYS!! *WATCH MY BOYFRIEND DO MY MAKEUP …

Roxanne Binaso

Hi Carli! Just wondering, what shampoo and conditioner are you using right now? Thanks! 🙂

Nikki C

I have that nail polish and it definitely works! My nails definitely grew using that

Kyra Brown

I like anthony hes funny

kitty briones

thank goodness there's make up

Rujaine Ortega

Make an updated version of your everyday simple makeup look!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Cj Saint

Loves these vlogs! You have the sweetest boyfriend ever!!!😍

Therese H

Every time I shower after self tanning it ALL comes off… why 😭

Glamour Bella

I have the same foot scrub machine. I bought it a month ago on Amazon and it works amazing. Love it.

Caitlyn Elizabeth

i feel the same way about doing laundry , i always thought i was the only one lol it’s so soothing to me

Zuleika S.

So cute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the best is to be home with someone you love

Mariely Ortiz

He’s so cuteeeee I can’t 😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️❤️

KBro05

You two are the best. A man who folds laundry? You’ve found your soul mate. Thanks for making Quarantine Life more enjoyable ❤️

Julia Maxine

Loved this video. ♥️♥️ Your hair is so so so beautiful. I have been subbed to you for as long as I can remember. Haha I remember I had my makeup done like yours in your “how to do your makeup like Megan fox.” Video. That was the first video I watched, and I had my makeup done like yours in that video for my sisters wedding. Haha

Lisa Marie Carter

Just had to tell you one more time, you and your boyfriend are sooo damn cute together ! He has a silly, adorable personality like you do. Seems as warm and loving as you also. GREAT match !!

Rache; Meatte

Aquafor DEFINITELY TESTS ON ANIMALS if you were unaware Carli. 😔🐰

Gergana Baleva

you look better without tan!!!! 😢

___ray.__

THE CAT OMG IM SO FREAKING DEAD

Vic

Omg that’s nasty- making food with the cat on the counter 🤢

Megan Goins

How long does this tan last?

Hannah Spurling

God dammit I love your boyfriend. Please marry him

Ilya

Can u do a pamper video but for Anthony or his version instead?

Ashley Rajput

They are definitely gonna get married ♥️🤞🏻 with the grace of God

elizabethgypsylady

Your man is so cute .💕

A Crisafulli

Is it common in the US to have a top loader washing machine?? I have heard of them, never seen one. Just seem strange to me

Nora Rad

Why you get so quickly moving in with each other ..

Chelsey H

Loved this ❤️🌱

Divya Mathews

You should do a update on your keratin treatments

Lianne Vels

How often do you selftan? I just used it for the first time

Caterina Alonso

I love your videos I also make desserts without calories in my channel in case you want to pass

PassionforFashion327

lmao "bye guys enjoy"

Melad Hadi

You both look so cute 😍😍😍

Megan Constancio

Didn’t think i was going to love this video so much. But the one thing i love most is her happiness 🙏🏽 thank you Jesus!

MarleyMo187

Carli i bought 6 of your abh pallets when they dropped! Love u so much!!!

MarleyMo187

Carli i bought 6 of your abh pallets when they dropped! Love u so much!!!

#125520
                                                                          Agnese Sztojka

What a supportive bf you have, everyone needs an Anthony. The cutest YT couple 😊

#125521
                                                                            Natascha Lully

You are so chill and fun in your videos, love it! And your boyfriend seems the best! Happy quarantining from Belgium, Natascha

#125522
                                                                              Abby Wilton

Just ordered the teeth whitener and the foot tool 😂😂😂

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!