SPONSORSHIPS I'd NEVER DO!! | Jackie Aina

Main SPONSORSHIPS I'd NEVER DO!! | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

SPONSORSHIPS I'd NEVER DO!! | Jackie Aina

Hey guys! I’m going to be doing a video on the types of sponsorships or products I’d probably never feature on my channel. In this video I’ll also be discussing …

Jackie Aina

I’m filling in the description box RIGHT NOW

Natalie Iliadis

Love you, love your content. Even though I hardly wear makeup just skincare and sunscreen. I still really enjoy watching.

Natalie Gonzalez

Yooo baking soda for teeth whitening!! My momma used to have me do this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Miro BlazΓ©

Omgggg yes Paris we made it

PolishedPoison

I think you need a sponsorship with your press on nail folks. They always look so bomb!

Love and Flip flops

HeyParis!!!

Rena Doll

I see what u did there1😏 Hey Paris

MorganG Lynn

Your brows are always so good but they kinda seemed darker than usual….. lol maybe I'm tripping.

Claire Juhasz

Thank God Jackie spoke πŸ‘πŸ»

Ada Ximana Marshall

i am not the one. if you're paying me, please do it for something else cues beatbox πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ruqayyah Surfooddeen

QUEEEEENNN JACKIE ❀

Staceyanne Foster

hey paris yeeeaaas girl

not a great name kei

This is the content we need as fellow growing intellectuals who are open – minded mUA

Kameko Miyamora

I legit watched a reddit vid about what dentist wished people knew. They said the same thing about teeth whitening. Faster and no worries about enamel

Svmm20

Finally someone notices Paris !! πŸ˜©πŸ’•

Lauren Matal

I half watch her for her makeup information, the other half is cuz it feels like I'm hanging out with one of my girls getting ready together

Uche Okonkwo

From 01:4201:45!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sent me to the floor…sent me through the floor!!!!! Why was that so funnyyyy

Hollywood FaceTv

Lol I love you so don’t take this the wrong way… and plus I’m sleepy but you lowkey look like a female Luda

Daija Matthews

I was waiting for the "That ain't no problem, that ain't no problem video"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Josie M.

Yes!!! Can you please do the dedicated video on concealers that’s the number one thing I struggle with most. I will appreciate it so much!! Love you!! ❀️❀️❀️

Lauren Matal

I appreciate that she is human, self-forgiving, and has integrity!!!! Role model, thank you for being down to earth and reminding the rest of us it's ok to be human too.

Kristina Archibald

I legit love you and your videos. Its really nice to be able to watch when I'm having a shitty day and it really just gets me out of a mood so thank you girl❀ you are super talented and funny and loving.

Genavieve C

Yup those crest strips DO 100% work. But you have to follow the directions DIRECTLY. If you leave it on too long it will make your teeth super sensitive and it hurts.

Meme_6

I've been watching you for years because of your honesty. It's hard to find youtubers who are honest and your integrity is appreciated sis.

Grey Space

Still using the kardashians for clout i see

Glam Doll

Can you talk about how you start getting sponsorships?

Mariane 22

I need an updated color correcting video from her!! I can not stress this enough 😀😀

Yvette Richardson

You just have to do you people that's all I am going to say

Harks Rahania

The reason I came to this channel was for these very ah-ha-haas and oh-ho-hoos

Zoey Allen

Jackie your skin looks incredible, so clear.

Tracey M

The LOOK (I absolutely love) the honesty, the TRANSPARENCY! We stan an honest influencer !πŸ’™πŸ’™

Amanda Stroh

Your skin is so perfect!!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!