Spring Fashion Essentials // Try-On

Main Spring Fashion Essentials // Try-On

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Spring Fashion Essentials // Try-On

Here are some of my fashion essentials for the Spring! Follow me on instagram: Open for links! -White Pants: …

Amy Y. Fan

If you happen to see this, you're beautiful and…

I have been watching these youtube videos for a long time now, and it took a lot of courage to finally put myself out there and create my own fashion and lifestyle videos. It hasn't been easy, and sometimes I get discouraged, but I'm going to keep on going and give it my best because I want to let myself know that I am strong and capable of making these videos. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! โค๏ธ

Soetkin

Love all the tops you picked ๐Ÿ˜

Sydney Wyman

is there any way when you do try on hauls you could show us your full pants all at once instead of a shot of the top half then the bottom half? itโ€™s really hard to tell what the overall look is of the piece of clothing. love your vids!!

ecoon riop

Everything was so cute except prices.dearlover cheaper more

Micaela Browne

You are my role model! So beautiful!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Nicole Orourke

Skin care and thrifting videos!!

Cole

it's so funny that you think a square neck looks nice for broad shoulders bc for me (I have a very similar body type to you) I think the exact opposite

Sreeja Gunda

Your style is something I aspire to have lol

Judith Fortin

Yaaaaas spring is finally here in quebeeeec

Chloe Savanna

wow, your hair and makeup looks especially amazing in this video! Such a beautiful woman, inside and out. xxx

M H

I love your chain necklace! Where is it from <3

Eda Annadurai

Omg I really love the white shirt under the crop top on you!!!! โค๏ธ

Holly Maria

So glad you changed your outro song this oneโ€™s so much nicer !!

Sophia

The pink top is so nice on you!!๐ŸŒธ

Maggie Hasper

You look adorable Alex ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Inรชs Tavares

You are so cute! Love you girl๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Shannon Calvert

Love that pink blazer ๐Ÿ˜

Michelle Karas

Can u please be my stylist like omg. Ur style is everything.

Erin Lavoie

Omg Alex you are glowing!!!๐Ÿ˜

Haylie Addie

These are my fave of your vids, love your style Alex!

Rita Sotero

Loved the video!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

HeyLiz

Being a small YouTuber, I become very motivated by videos like yours- they really keep me going and help me a lotโค๏ธ

HeyLiz

Actually, in the place I live… itโ€™s officially summer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but most of your clothes are very applicable to my style… ThanQ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Megan Arntz

You are one of the only youtubers I follow that posts relevant spring hauls! Iโ€™m from Michigan and itโ€™ll be below 50 until the end of May ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Karin Morgan

love u so much โ™ฅ๏ธ unrelated but i really appreciate you as a youtuber for being so real without ever getting yourself involved in all of the youtuber drama. itโ€™s so refreshing and for that i love watching your videos so much (also for your AMAZING style lol)

Nour N

I Love your style. You have influenced me so much in my own !

Claudia Agudelo

Love uuuu, u are so cute!!!

stay7891

what size did you get that pink shirt from f21??

Stacey Kim

those Levi's look amazing on you! I need to get into the men's section now lol

Jana

Again with the " sun is getting warmer" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Josefine ร–ijer

Sounds like spring here in Stockholm, start the day with jeans and a jacket then move to shorts and a tank top and then in the evening back to jeans and jacket ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gillian Jimenez

alex………..thank U GIRLLLL

Franka Artmann

I love all the pieces you showed!! Such a great Video!!

Rachael Farrell 71 (STUDENT)

i live on the east coast of canada, (Newfoundland) and you are completely spot on about the weather๐Ÿ˜‚ we were getting a lot of nice days over 10 degrees, now its 3 degrees and raining ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฉ always love your hauls!! โค๏ธ

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!