STARTING FROM SCRATCH [VLOG] Prep for Project Comeback Has Begun!

Main STARTING FROM SCRATCH [VLOG] Prep for Project Comeback Has Begun!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      STARTING FROM SCRATCH [VLOG] Prep for Project Comeback Has Begun!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

16purplemoon

Fox is sooooo cute!!! And he's a mini-Kurt! <3

Marya Fatma

Well right now he does look more like Kurt.
          such a cutieeeee!!😍

The Rashidies

I think Fox is a mix of both of you but definitely more Kurt at the moment. Can’t wait for your recipe book – you’ve inspired me to go paleo based so I’d love to a book to refer back to 😍🎉

sophxmain

sorry sezzy but fox 100% looks like kurt, when i first saw fox he looks exactly identical kurt. His mannerism and facial expressions is crazy similar to kurt! Love you sezzy from New zealand x

Caitlyn Stoodley

The one person that disliked this video is a noob 🙄 loving your videos so much! 🥰

franko_101

Kurts little twin

MissThirup

He is a kurtimus for sure 😄

Ella Mae

I love foxie

Katie Breslin

Initially defo looked like kurt but each day he’s looking more like you!

Indra Hubble

fox is so cute

lilac berry

Hi Sarah can you please tell me where your headband is from when you wash your face. 💜 Thank you

Karina Armstrong

You are so inspiring!!
                              Regards pads etc Sarah, I cannot recommend Lily padz enough, they are silicone pads (amazing none sticky but adhere to boob) reusable pads – THE BEST I slept in them, swam and the easy remove too. I just rinsed them in a morning and once dry re-apply or get 2 pairs to rotate….. I never leaked and my sissy used them too, she was sceptical but was also amazed, they are £10 a pair here in England. I think I’m going to follow your work outs from your start as you come back and copy to help me restart after a fitness hiatus x

Tenacity Training

You are an awesome mom. Ignore the hate. I think he looks like you and Kurt. He is such a cutie pie.

Steph J King

Let's see some baby pics of you & Kurt 😊 But at the moment I think Fox looks like his daddy.

Ohh and seeing you holding Fox at the gym gave me the massive lightbulb moment of "Sezzy is a mummy" lol Kinda surreal.

And yay for Teegs. Feels like forever since we saw her 😁

Poujhna Kistoo

He looks like kurt

Coffee Coffee

Fox is totally Kurt😘🦊

Your Average Youtuber

Love it! I'm on my own project comeback, it's nice to be able to share the experience.

Bella W.

He looks so much like Kurt. He’s so freaking cute!!

Kristina Sandnes

He is like a mini Kurt it’s the cutest thing 😂💕

Alex Marshall

Yay love you and little Foxy💗

Isa Larsen

Okay literally perfect timing!! Just arrived at the gym, about to do 20 min on the stairmaster! Thanks sezzy<3

Caitlin Marcevski

Fox always has the hiccups everytime you guys film 😂 Love you guys xx

Isabella Woodlands

He looks so much like Kurt!! Too cute!

Rubi Pickering

love your vlogs !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Zarwah Moin

Foxy looks a little more like Kurt with Sezzy undertones. Love you so much!

Connie Woollen

that baby is flippin beautiful – please do more yoga related things!

Taylor Crofts

He looks alot like kurt! Im so happy for you guys. You are doing amazing ❤❤

canndyxx

I always get sooo excited for your videos and I am soooo hanging for your clothing/glasses collection to come back 😂

Devon Taylor

Ahhh, Fox is just the cutest! Congrats to you and Kurt. Def achieved MILF status girl.

Cody Bourke

I legit scream your vlogs without fail are my fav in the whole youtube community

Amy Taylor

Kurt’s twin! So cute xx

stacie prigg

that postpartum glow is amazing on you Sarah. Xoxo

ines afonso

Looks like kurt 👌

Sydney Delix

the rainbow reflection on the wall <3

#48073
                                                                          Coralie Anne

Thank you for constantly inspiring me to be a better YouTuber, you’re such a huge inspiration to me!

#48074
                                                                            Antigone M

He definetely has the same nose as sarah

#48075
                                                                              Daphne Fokes

"19 views" when I started watching and already 168 thumbs up. Sezzy-sister squad supports you!! <3

#48076
                                                                                Lucinda Burgess

Fox looks so much like Kurt !! like if you agree X

#48077
                                                                                  Georgie Noël

Wheres your pink headband from? Love your videos xx

#48078
                                                                                    hayley .o

He's definitely a Kurt😂

#48079
                                                                                      silja lin

I agree with Kurt. Fox looks like him

#48080
                                                                                        Tessa Grimshaw

Please make a stretching guide kind of thing!

#48081
                                                                                          Cate Waddingham

kurt looks like tom from the original great gatsby

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!