STEP BY STEP HOODED EYE TUTORIAL

Main STEP BY STEP HOODED EYE TUTORIAL

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      STEP BY STEP HOODED EYE TUTORIAL

Sharing my videos on social media really helps me. Thank you. Links Wayne Goss Brushes UK Charlotte Tilbury The Sophisticate Palette …

Christine A

Simply wow! Thank you!

Nichole

Thank you for this. I have watched your other videos about hooded eye techniques but this was much more simplified. Especially the outer corner part.

The Gargoyle

This tutorial is incredibly useful for my hooded eyes. Thanks so much ๐Ÿ’–

Manisha H

Thank you! Need to try this technique and see if it works for my weird eyes.

Lisa Smith

Thank you Sir. I am working on this technique. I did it today and it looked great…โŒโœ–โŒ

JewelsFromVenus

I was afraid to push color up towards the upper nose bone like that but now that I see how you did it with less color all over the lid and the highlight so much smaller than what you see other guru's do when they show halo style looks..I think that tiny little bit just might work!! I also never used any highlight near my brow bone because it does make my eye look so puffy like you said! You are amazing..I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!

Kathryn P

That is a LOT more than just useful Wayne. I have one eye slightly hooded, the other is fine ๐Ÿ˜. It'll take a bit of practice, but I'll have a jolly good go ๐Ÿ’–.

Ashley Kraze

Omg looks beautiful! Its hard to find hooded eye tutorials and you nailed the issues I often have!

H. Boss

Thank you. Really quick and easy but i really dont onderstand the bold fat liner on your lower lid. It makes your eye look so small!

orly samban

Great tutorial, thank you! Love your tips, they really upgraded my techniques.
                          Any tips of how to stop being afraid of using eye cruler? ๐Ÿ˜ถ

The Merz

Today I thought, "Wow, Wayne is rt. Skin is really more beautiful w/ out all the foundation". Then I decided to try another one of your video's out. Did all the makeup w/ out the foundation. It was so fun & looked better than a lot of other finished looks. The concealer/highlighter/powder etc. was plenty. Love your tutorial video's. Applied many & used them pretty much daily there after. Thank you!

Suzy Phalin

LOVE THAT WINK!!

P Dogg

Love your tutorials! No BS just Skills! Big Fan! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Lana J. Abdullah

You're always such a dream ๐Ÿ™

im acting

I'm going to try this tomorrow!

Shanda Medlin

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

shandi judy

Thank you for the straight to the point videos!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! i am so lazy with makeup, i was fine with the brow/inner corner highlight, "eyeliner", and a few coats of mascara. LOL. but the pushing the color up into the front of the brow is a new trick!!! YAY!

ETHEREAL

U so cute and beautiful!! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Robin Howell

Simple, direct, gorgeous.

Diann Hazelton

Hooded lid lady here love your tips. I think I have sagging hooded lids ๐Ÿ˜”

Afrena Hoque

There are so many hooda eyes makeup vedio and all Technic and way are same but you learn us in different way. You are best youtube makeup artist

John Smith

I love how Goss comes up with a hooded eye tutorial every year <3

Jill Haberer

I enjoy your videos more every time I watch you. I love that theyโ€™re short and focused. Donโ€™t get me wrong, Iโ€™d watch you in a longer video too. Thanks for the great tips and easy to follow steps.

Elke Lara

Thank you very much for this spot-on tutorial. I always get the answers I need from you. Looking forward to your black eyeshadow. Hope to get my hands on it from Germany.

Caterina Stella

Love you. Straight to the point, with a tutorial for a eye shape like mine!

Quandera Cooper

Please do a video on the dreaded outer eye corner…and how to prevent creasing! My outer corner tears up and is terribly annoying.

Ashreeti Sharma

No bs intros or outros just plain good content โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Jasmine Nothanks

This is much appreciated, thanks.

Javiera Iribarren

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Julia Patton

Love your videos. To the point no bullshit drama

Yoon

Hi Wayne! Please do more monolid eyeshadow tutorials! Thank you..much love from Malaysia xx

Adventures In Caitland

Thanks fellow hooded eye friend! You make the best hooded eye tip videos! <3

Trudeau Liberal

Please @Wayne tell us which brush and what number you are using from your brand between 1:281:34 time stamp??? Please.

Mishka

I love the wink at the end

#59161
                                                                          Jacey Jacobs

Iโ€™m glad it doesnโ€™t make your eyes look a different shape ๐Ÿ˜Š

#59162
                                                                            A White

Love you. A MUA that has useful tips and tutorials. My super hooded, down turned eyes thank you!!

#59163
                                                                              Lisa Thornton

Could I do this same technique without the color on the lower lash line? I wear glasses and it just emphasizes it and that's all you see and it's not flattering at all๐Ÿ˜ฌ Love your videos! Thank you so much๐Ÿ’—

#59164
                                                                                Leslie Chacon

That wink at the end though ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#59165
                                                                                  Rebecca Darling

Pretty please, what is the tool used on the outer corner to get that edge?

#59166
                                                                                    Ireneummatoyou์•„์ด๋ฆฐ๋ง˜ํˆฌ์œ 

๐Ÿ‘‹ I have hooded eyes! thanks for teaching me ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโค๏ธ

#59167
                                                                                      Anu Rajput

amazing ur all techniques are superb

#59168
                                                                                        kimmykimko

Please come and do my makeup. I try but…

#59169
                                                                                          CherylB745

I love your videos but I really wish you'd do a demo on an older woman with truly hooded eyes.

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!