Storytime: My Faith Journey

Main Storytime: My Faith Journey

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Storytime: My Faith Journey

My faith has not always manifested itself as it does now, but it’s always been a huge part of my life! #FaithJourney _ SUBSCRIBE: _ …

All Things Adrienne

What has been your faith journey?

AllGlamour

I think you would really enjoy http://www.jw.org you can listen to and read the Bible online for free, along with music and videos ๐Ÿ’™

Andile Mlilo

i completely agree with you be spiritual not religious they is a big difference there and sometimes people like throwing stones at each other but hey Jesus in Matthew said let the one without fault throw the first stone. sometimes we need to look at ourselves first before going to the next person and yes l agree if you are to rebuke someone, do it with love

faith mkandawire

I love your personality Adrienne and i especially love your confidence,thank you for that.

MB moments

Oh my word, I love the putting on of the armor of God!

Teddy Katuku

I love love love you

Neelofar Rafique-Ahmed

Mind your business ministries- ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ if you must say something say it with with love – or pray for them. Very nice message. โฃ

Andrea Cavazos

No espera primero debes saber que si hay salvaciรณn por medio de Jesucristo y tambiรฉn hay consecuencias si no obedecemos su palabra porque dice la escrituras si quieres buscarlo en 1 Corintios 6:9-10
                      Dios te bendiga y el Espรญritu Santo te ayude, Dios es amor pero tambiรฉn es fuego consumidor.

Gizmobeautiful Martin

I had a dream last night that you made an album with Christian Music and it was so beautiful…. You and your husband sang on the album some songs where you some had him and he sang some songs by himself…. IDK what this dream means but I thought I would share it…. And at the end of my dream…I was we where hanging out…. I was shocking when I woke up….

Jazmin Miguel

What would God do? H.W.L.F. He would love first.

Jazmin Miguel

So proud of you for making this video. Not many celebrities will do this but you are a very respected person. God bless you, your family, & your career! So proud of you.

treviman

Please talk more about God

emstella

Iโ€™ve never been sooo intrigued by a video. Thanks for sharing!! Iโ€™m born / raised Catholic. I love when you talk about Jesus & your faith and I loveee your jewelry brand! โ™ฅ๏ธ

โ€œHas Faith been a guiding force for youโ€ your answer was ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ I felt that!!!

Goyamang Mosaakane

I was born and raised Seventh Day Adventist. Still am. Africa, Botswana

Cleo Solomons

Hey Beautiful Humans
                                    My name is Cleo and from South Africa. For the longest time iv allowed fear to play a major role in my life but no more. I finally posted a few of my YouTube tutorials and couldn't be more proud. Please join me on my journey by SUBSCRIBING to my channel in love and light. โค๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ™

Search Cleo Solomons. โค

xVvix xnNix

I am on a spiritual journey.I struggle with trusting God and letting him work miracles into my life…it's hard to let go of control.

Gina Slay

A man the loves God is soooo beautiful

Ahirirwe Mackie

Am watching u talking but am not listening wat ur talking about becoz I love to watch you talking but I don't like today's topic.. Love you

rebecca Alia

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Ren Mc

Adrienne, I so appreciate your openness about your faith! Hold tight to the Lord and you won't fail, my prayers are with you girl!

Jessica Miranda

Well Adrienne u are absolutely right …..EVERYTHG IS TO BE DONE WITH LOVE & RESPECT …. and I WILL PRAY FOR U ….not criticizie u …., THERES A BIBLE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS ๐ŸŒบ

Lโค๏ธVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS

yours and mine n those who love to judge
                                                And hurt people with there comments.

Not to worry u and ur husband just keep GOD FIRST and make ur CHRISTIAN JOUNRNEY PRAYING TOGETHER N LOVING EACH OTHER …. LOVE LOVE UR MUSIC ๐ŸŽถโค๏ธ yours n Israelโ€™s…๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿค—

Parisa Elahian

Have you ever heard of the Bahaโ€™i faith?
                                                  https://www.bahai.org/

Levites in Alaska

The best video you did so far!! ๐Ÿ˜ I LOVE that you have a personal relationship with Christ and you're not afraid to show it โค You're beautiful inside and out ๐Ÿ˜˜ May God bless you with healthy, beautiful children ๐Ÿ™Œ Love from North Pole!

Le-sa Jones

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS MINISTRIES!"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒIf I could like this video and this one statement 1000x's I would.

Nicollet Nyoni

Love your Spirit.. great video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nestor Vega

Mi Hija, I'm so proud of your stand for Christ! I also was raised on the pews of a Spanish AG church (Templo De La Cruz, Hayward CA)
                                                          We are so Blessed to have the Mothers and Fathers that prayed us throughout our Faith Journeys! I always felt a bond with you and when I found out how you were brought up AOG I realized why I felt that way! Continue your Walk with the Lord and God Bless You and your Family! BTW I checked out PCC and Enjoy their Sunday services also! Now it's time for Pasteles and arroz con pollo! Bendeciones !โค๏ธLinda Mayโค๏ธ

Mondo Phakathi

Its a good thing that u did not marry into the Kardashian family bcz they believe in themselves and their nakedness….

Mimi Hdz

Absolutely LOVED this video! ๐Ÿ’• thank you for this! โ€œJust Do It With Loveโ€

Susiekitty

omg… this hit home, I grew up catholic, and my husbands family are Christian from the Pentecostal denomination. When we decided to get married I also converted because my heart was in it one and both husband and i wanted to have our children raised in one faith. Love you girl… loved the message

Lina Chilambo

Love from Tanzania ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!