Strict Rules Billie Eilish Has To Follow On Tour But Doesn't

Main Strict Rules Billie Eilish Has To Follow On Tour But Doesn't

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Strict Rules Billie Eilish Has To Follow On Tour But Doesn't

Billie Eilish Is Unconventional In Every Way And This Means She Also Breaks Some Important Tour Rules From Time To Time. Subscribe to our channel: …

Aisha

Billie would never follow rules ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ‘‘

Katlyn Parido

Wow this went from rules to just facts about billie lol but love Billieโคโคโค๐Ÿ˜–

NightCore Fox

Who likes to be ruled. Just be yourself. Like Billie.

Wfreddy24

BOI I WOULD WANT BILLIES CLOTHES I LOOOVE BAGGY BIG CLOTHES (im a girl)

Joshua Woodard

I love you Billie Elish i hope you see this

Zainab Umer

And yet shes depressed ๐Ÿ™

Mmh Mmt 94

Iโ€™m sure this woman speaking is either a big fan or spent the night watching Billie interviews ๐Ÿ˜‚ appreciated ๐Ÿ’•

Elyssa Crimmins

Billie doesnโ€™t follow rules
                      shes a bad guy

Ahmed 50

Billie is queen ๐Ÿ‘‘

always smile

Billie is a jackass ๐Ÿ˜‚
                          I love her so much ๐Ÿ˜ป

Sundaes

This chick is more mature than 90% of the artists out there

avocado namjoon

she does what she wants when she wants to.

Joseph Bankston

I'm just riding the Billie Eilish wave…

Jade Ann

Yeet yeet, I have tourettes also

ๆฏ”ๅก

Sorry but i just love her so much and that's it

Fortnite Irl

I love her โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

It’s me saba

Director:how much weird do you want bad guy to be?

Billie: DUH

Raven

But doesn't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we knew

NyanCATz

/(._.)/
                                            ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿš•๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšก๐Ÿš ๐Ÿšก๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš†๐Ÿš๐Ÿš†๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›ถ๐Ÿšฆโ›ด๐Ÿ—ฝโ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿšฅ๐Ÿšฅ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿšคโš“๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŽ 

Sophia Mendez

billie eilish is prettier than half the naked models on ig๐Ÿ’™i love her so much

Ayah Tunes

I really get so interested to her, so amazing.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Saraรญ Meline

Billie is just a person who does stuff for herself and somewhat for her fans not to please society and thatโ€™s great itโ€™s rare to see someone stand up for something they are comfortable with and not for society so I think thatโ€™s why Billie is so loved by her fans and me๐Ÿฅฐ

Somebody i dont know

What?

I like to eat

Really I hate how people have problem with what she wears. She's a teenager and in my opinion it's good that she doesn't wear clothes that shows her body too much, because if she was wearing short skirts and crop tops people would say that it's not appropriate. Plus she feels comfortable so where's the problem?

Broken Heart

A TRUE QUEEN DOESNT FOLLOW RULES๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

Trxcy

I donโ€™t think the word rules is in Billieโ€™s vocabulary

Itzyourgirl Ali

Having Touretteโ€™s has nothing to do with this stupid yes she has them but she canโ€™t have Touretteโ€™s because itโ€™s a โ€œruleโ€ thatโ€™s stupid

Just Tehya

Title should be " strict rules Billie is meant to follow but doesnt " cAUse ShEs A bAD biATcHhhhh

Itzyourgirl Ali

She doesnโ€™t care ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Fandom Editor

Be honest bile will never follow rules ๐Ÿ˜‚

ghost green

Wow

Kim Cruz

sheโ€™ll never listen just saying โœŒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Alexa Covers

She does this because she loves us and will go out of her way to hug us and meet us

Kim Cruz

leave my baby alone ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

#65655
                                                                          Turtle Waters

I like how Billie is so different from all the other singers she stands out in the best way possible

#65656
                                                                            charlies planet

Yes

#65657
                                                                              Silvia Slays

sheโ€™s legit a queen! she is so nice to her fans! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#65658
                                                                                lacey perry

Hope she gets a movie someday

#65659
                                                                                  Nicola

She makes the rules

#65660
                                                                                    perla dilone

Wtf

#65661
                                                                                      Rose Gold

ยก

#65662
                                                                                        disney anime

Sounds like billie

#65663
                                                                                          mikaela cantu

Will Billie ever come to Houston tho?? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

#65664
                                                                                            Mjoy Rosas

THAT'S MAH QUEEN <3

#65665
                                                                                              สŸ แดœ แด„ ส

'I don't even Obey my mum, so..backoff stranger. '

#65666
                                                                                                Ronangely Queen

Billie is the bad guy and thatโ€™s why she doesnโ€™t follow her rulers ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฉ

(like if u understand if I donโ€™t bye)

#65667
                                                                                                  Michelle & Pelussa

She is PERFECT

#65668
                                                                                                    Dania Cruz

She doesnโ€™t know what rules are thatโ€™s why…duhh

#65669
                                                                                                      Savannah Peterson

Billie doesnt follow rules
                                                                                                        I guess she's a bad guy
                                                                                                        This joke is stupid๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#65670
                                                                                                        Lianna Boyan

It's not just you that has Tourette syndrome I have it to and it stinks

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!