Strict Rules Kim Kardashian Surrogate Forced To Follow During Pregnancy

Main Strict Rules Kim Kardashian Surrogate Forced To Follow During Pregnancy

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Strict Rules Kim Kardashian Surrogate Forced To Follow During Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian Forced Her Surrogate To Follow These Rules For Baby #4 Subscribe to our channel: …

Jim Von Schmittou

Kardashians EXPOSED

Subana Mur

She’s just making sure her child is healthy

Thicky Nicky

new baby name Map

Amanda Conn

Uh these are the “rules” for all pregnant women…

Brittney C.

I think the narrator should know it is pronounced “jest-stational “ not “guest-stational” 😬😬

Natalie B.

am i the only one who was shocked that she received only 45,000.00 Dollars???

CaliLove

Well no shit she should be there when HER baby is born. Wtf duh.

Mishaal Zahra

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashians I still believe that the rules that Kim put out for surrogate were reasonable, healthy and most importantly safe

Angad Seeagra

Wait so kim isn't the biological mother of the baby?

vansse Mccreadie

🔧✌🏻😤✌🏻

Varsha Wizkid

Am I the only one who notices the pretty Shawn Mendes face in the back EVERY EACH TIME

j. siegrist

You can be sure Kim has spies checking on surrogate 24/7 so she can have a way to back out if child is sick.

j. siegrist

Kim isn’t grateful for anything. So this woman is giving me a child….what if people pay any attention to her …..over Kim.

Queen. Savage

All u mostly talk about is the Kardashians can u talk about others more like Beyonce or Zhavia geez try something new

Amanda begg

How is she going to police these rules.

Shayli Altit

I love Kim so much I love her to the moon and back and every good word describes her

Bruce Burns

Her baby, her money. She has kids already so I suspect to whatever degree she mothers, she has a model/mindset of how it should play out. I think probably the most important thing Kim could do is ensure that the gestational carrier is serene, at peace, in harmony. I personally wouldn't do the coffee – 200mg of caffeine for an adult is nothing, but I don't see a developmental upside for the fetus. I think you could sort this out easy enough with a question. Would put say a quarter cup of coffee in a baby bottle and let an infant drink it? 1/4 of 200mg. Its a complicated scale to balance. Humans do get addicted to caffeine so when you stop drinking it, you get a detox headache for a day or so. Seems like that might be magnified in the infant after birth, detoxing from caffeine. I have other thoughts, but I don't think it will make a difference. I wish the child a wonderful life.

Janet Harbison

I want to know how any of the Kardashian girls can have children when they are all men? Laugh if you want to but it's TRUE. Trannyland ===Hollywierd

épico ep

Is Kim Kardashian again pregnant to a baby

Savanna Linebach

I wouldnt give her the child

Cindi White

Yuck! So nasty that she wore sumn like that 😝

Cinderfire

It’s almost like Kim is doing the surrogate a favor by picking her. Lmao. Pretty sure the surrogate is doing what she wants.

Terry L Brannan

All of that sounds very reasonable to me!

Donavan Greenfield

Is someone carrying Kim baby I need to know cause I am confused
                                                      Edit: WAIT KIM OMG I'M DUMB WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING

Genie B

All seems perfectly rational! What's the big deal?

Ebony_ Whisky

All these "rules" are all the same rules all normal women would follow. I know I followed these rule while I was pregnant. Unfortunately these rules didn't save us because we lost our little girl 4 weeks before her due date 🙁

Goran Ramovic

These bitchis are so posh that they won't even have their own babies that is ridiculous you don't deserve that baby and you are not a mother

Coral Anderson

If she can’t carry her own. Then that’s gods way of saying STOP breeding!!!!!

Chelsa Williams

I think that Kim kardashian is doing good makeing sure her baby healthy everyone wants a healthy child.

Dawn Sherratt

Wtf is a gas-stational carrier lmfao!

Amethyst Maries

I don't see why the Kardashians and Jenners get so much flack. They are really nice and down to earth people, and very intelligent. They are just particular and like certain things. And they like things there way. Every one is like that

xXBrownie _QueenXx

I feel bad for Kim. She wants to carry her own child but she can’t. But it’s good she has rules to keep the baby safe.

Mariyah’s World

I Love it

Jesse Paul

All kardashian wearing moon bump fake pregnancey fake moon bump talko give people a break0

#30366
                                                                          suhail Ahmed

Bahinchod kon parwa Katha he bey

#30367
                                                                            Nanda Gounder

she it's not that that she does not wants to get pregnant it's that that she cannot carry her baby any more because of higher percentage and every complication that she had during her pregnancy everything was on the TV everywhere so why is this why is this channel bringing out that she cannot she doesn't wants to be pregnant which mom chooses not to carry her own baby who can be such a heartless carrying your own child is a amazing thing it's a blessing and if women cannot do it it's not their fault it's such a hard thing to be a mom it's such a hard thing to carry your baby I mean it's shameful if you're a woman and you publishing this video in this way this is not right

#30368
                                                                              Layla Rowden

I think these r reasonable rules

#30369
                                                                                lucous lenard

hey, pregnant or not great she's still beautiful I what kind of music she sways too /rocks too/ grooves too ! do you know ?/do tell me please if so enjoy youtubing all tru 2019 my friends

#30370
                                                                                  Layla Rowden

Yeah ofc she’ll want to be at all the appointments and want to be at the delivery

#30371
                                                                                    T W

!!!

#30372
                                                                                      James Esquire

She has every right to expect the surrogate to eat healthy despite her excuses to do otherwise…!!!

#30373
                                                                                        Bhavika Panchal

Why would you complain. It's like a personal trainer and everything is more or less paid for…

#30374
                                                                                          lavander princess

Can you please bring the subtitles back?

#30375
                                                                                            Health & Household

Tus videos son incre�bles y son los mejores amo tus videos son grandiosos

#30376
                                                                                              Nicolene Myburgh

Early

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!