Strict Rules Marvel Actors Have To Follow

Main Strict Rules Marvel Actors Have To Follow

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Strict Rules Marvel Actors Have To Follow

Marvel Avengers Actors Have Strict Rules Marvel Studios Make Them Follow. Subscribe to our channel: …

TheTalko

NO SPOILERS PLEASE โค๏ธ Respect for those who might be late to the party!

Madelyne Martinez

I'm just gonna say…

That ENDGAME was AMAZING๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Alfred Espinosa

No beheadings

Doctor Strange Movie: Am I a joke to u?

After all this time? Always

Batman dies in Endgame

oops I spoiled it sorry guys

Jinxed Spirit

โ€œNo beheadingsโ€”โ€œ Lol

Amina Egal

I hope one day that DC comics and marvel to work together superman plus captain marvel

Amina Egal

I can't wait for the next avenger movies 6 more movies to go

Amina Egal

I can't wait for tomorrow to come end game is the best that's what peaple say in my school

Denny’s Lupeez

LMFAOOOO no beheading 6:24 if only they saw endgame

ItsYaBoiPeely Squad

Ima unsubscribe if you keep talkin about my boi Tom Holland.

Angela Wandagan

Subscribe to my channel ๐Ÿ˜Š and I'll subscribe back. Let's help each other ๐Ÿ˜Š

sage

Disney: no decapitation

Thor: am I a joke to you?

Kanchan Pathania

This is one of the videos ever on the YouTube that I love the most!!!
                                After the keeping up with kardashian ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PERIODT HOe!

Who else got a marvel ad right before this video

Siddharth Shukla

I watched it wowwwwwwww

Mone Octave

yeh yeh ok strict rules BUT THEY HAVE A SECOND SUICIDE SQUAD MOCIE AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lone Motladi

The rules are over the top but still worth it

Nad G

why the white actresess are all fucking blonde??? What's wrong with Hollywood?

Cuber Arya

End game is the best

1zzy 2004

Is it just part of TheTalkoโ€™s policy to pronounce at least 3 words wrong in each video?

Benjamin Camino

Happy used to smoke in Iron Man back when they were working with Paramount

Bapu Ki Duniya

A excellent job on explaining the rules Marvel actors need to follow!!!

Mrs J

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ต

Everything is stupid

RDJ IS IRON MAN

Fluffy Mermaid

I'm here so early for some reason…

Brian Alvarez

Lmao 6:25

Shaaddoww

Spoiler Alert so for Endgame so do not see my reply!

Shady Cesar

6:24 Yeah right Thanos lost his head

Kenny Kenny BurritoTM

1. Do not fart in the studio

nire muter

Brie sucks. Bad choice. Nobody likes her.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

A R

… without seeing a decapitation.
                                                                    Enter End Game (although it was family friendly)

soumya r
                                                                      Aria Williams

"I-ron man"

Also, 6:22 . Go watch Endgame.

Crystalle Johnson

I love idriss, who has already watch Endgame? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#43560
                                                                          Eric Perridon

It's part of the job description but I personally like their performance and personally I loyv been part that myself.

#43561
                                                                            Eric Perridon

I will do anything to keep secrets spoilers to myself.

#43562
                                                                              Andrew O’Sullivan

Spoiler: no beheadings…

#43563
                                                                                Rasheedah Idris

SPOILER ALERT FOR ENDGAME 6:23 but there is a beheading. a very big beheading ahahaha NO ONE IS SAFE

#43564
                                                                                  Rasheedah Idris

3:41 ummmmmmm anyone else wondering where Star Lord's middle finger is at??? these guys are really the freaking best at CGI i swearrr

#43565
                                                                                    SaHiL Playz

2,513th viewer

#43566
                                                                                      keith torpin

Do you know when robert was arrested last? Dont throw that crap in there when you clearly dont

#43567
                                                                                        Paige Nolido

You used the wrong pronounciation for Iron man

#43568
                                                                                          Just Bored

This is how many people havnt watched endgame

#43569
                                                                                            Mind Rules

Don't Press On The Read More Button You Wont Miss Much

But since you did i hope you have a great day
                                                                                              ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

#43570
                                                                                              Bede Gillard

โ€œYou can safely head to a theatre with out worrying about seeming any beheadingsโ€

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!