*stuck at home* TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL !

Main *stuck at home* TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL !

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      *stuck at home* TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL !

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I show you the comfy clothes I got online! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo! Products I Mentioned: …

KathleenLights

Hiiiii my friends!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this video! Love you! Stay safe!!! Xoxo

karolina markovska

Kathleen i think you would like the perfume Killer Queen by Katy Perry it has HONEY and ORANGE BLOSSOM!!!!!!!

cee lpz

👍👍👍👍👍👍❤❤❤

Mahika Patel

That green tie die suit is so good! It almost reminds me of Billie Eilish😂❤️

Real Life With Jess

"I got spicy with this one" 😂😂

Olivia Colvin

I love this video! It made me laugh and I love your clothes. I definitely need more lounge wear ✨

Real Life With Jess

Yass queen! So glad to see a try on haul 😍❤

Stephanie Santiago

KATHLEEN. Can you please do a review and tutorial using the new fenty cream blushes and bronzers?! I’m dying to know if they’re any good ! 😭 the colors are beautiful!

Angela Parsons

Love your eye color look! Can you do a tutorial on it?

Rae Lynn

Hey Kathleen from Texas
                          Great haul video… I love your videos ❤️ You are the best Real honest YouTuber alive
                          Btw… Is there going to be a BoxyCharm video this month? I live for your reviews and honest opinion 🤗

Samantha

Hey Kat, video idea: do online blindfold shopping. I was thinking you could go on ulta.com or sephora.com and then look up primer and just scroll and then pick one and then purchase that primer… then do that for all makeup products. EVEN YOUR BROWS SINCE ALL YOU USE IS ANASTASIA LOL

Fabiana Rivas

Nobody:
                              Kathleen: in every video my childhood !!!!!!!

Luzclaritalokks T.

@4:49 when she says your name! "Luzclarita" 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Violet Đặng

Hi guys, so today's video is about Kathleen's 50 shade of gray clothes LOL

Quincy Stucki

This was beyond entertaining 😂

Zuhal Ahmadi

Hey Kathleen plz do a makeup video on this look u r wearing

Mary Elizabeth

I must be getting old. I don't like crop tops anymore

Deziray1331

@KathleenLights check out this sweatshirt by Stephanie Soo here on youtube

yayabeauti

I would love to see a bra haul or know where u get comfy bras. I feel like it’s the hardest thing to shop for!!!

Brittny Blain

I love you and your vids and have a ton of respect for you so please don't take this the wrong way… Why would u let your older mom go shopping for u girl?!? You're young and healthy and she's way more at risk to catch corona then you… I literally shop for me WHOLE FAMILY… 3 households… That's our job as the child… To take care of our older parents girl…

Taygs C

Sooo we are not going to address the blue tongue? Haha or did I miss it? 💛

Shalini R

Pls tell us what are your favourite STRAPLESS BRAAAAAASSS!! I have yet to find a pair that doesn't keep falling off my boob area.

Melissa Moore

Kathleen , you are my fav 😭💕 .. is that weird? K bye 😬

Paris Sauceda

The cool hem at the end of a lot of your shirts are lettuce hems and they are so cute! 🥰

Alejandra Ortiz

Kathleen! When tú dijiste chi chi chi describing the nylon pant, my 11 mo baby (who doesn't speak BTW) started doing chi chi chi lol. I was like Oh Dios mio he likes Kathleen.

Greetings from Germany

Lucia Ramirez

Hello Kathleen. Loved the haul. What shows are you watching during quarantine? Live your videos.

Maria Jauregui

You said “Luz Clarita” and I automatically started singing !!!! ❤️ love that!

Heidi Loke

Kathleen:i'm so into grey
                                                              Me:i'm so into u😳

Natalie Palmer

I don’t know why, but I always imagine the people I watch as being around my height (which makes no sense because I’m pretty tall at 5’8”). It absolutely blew my mind when you said you are 5”1’. 😂 it’s silly how much it shook me

Avril Li

Kathleen, how many drinks did you have before filming ? HAHHAAH SO FUNNY

Ma. Elka Bungay

Are you doing a sephora sale recommendations video? 😊

Anastasia Ho

why is your tongue blue???????hahahahahaha

Hayley’sHelix

Lol! You are too frickin funny and quirky, i feel like we would get along 😜

Alexis Dawkins

When Kathleen said “I’m a SHORT GaL I felt that 😂😂

#125092
                                                                          Adina F.

I ADORE the sweatpants and tube top look idk why it’s just so freaking cute

#125093
                                                                            superr1

Kathleen is that one youtuber who uses so much lighting you can barely see half the products she puts on in her videos because of how bright her lighting is…and she starts this video off saying it’s not bright enough 😂

#125094
                                                                              ASHLEE SHRIVER

She said “in my shade” 🤣

#125095
                                                                                Tessa Nicole.

Have I been committing a fashion crime wearing tie-dye for the past 20 years of my life and no one told me it wasn’t in style 😭😂

#125096
                                                                                  Karen Carnahan

Are the plants real?

#125097
                                                                                    Diamond McMahan

“In my shade” lmao that’s so funny. I knew what you meant haha

#125098
                                                                                      allykatt99

I agree with everything in this vid. & I’m 5’2” 😁😁😁😁

#125099
                                                                                        Norma Figueroa

Kathleen: I never ever leave my house Also Kathleen: I’m outside like all the time

#125100
                                                                                          Amanda Rocheleau

I am also OBSESSED w/ hopper but definitely… like that..

#125101
                                                                                            Kimberly Sierra

Lol I just got my son tye die shirts lmao

#125102
                                                                                              Diana Rojas

Love the delayed little intro, don't worry it counts haha <3

#125103
                                                                                                Racquel Garcia

That moment you choked and everyone stares at you with a big eyes😂 haha made me laugh so hard lololol😂

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!