Styling 10 Gorgeous Summer Outfits! 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

Main Styling 10 Gorgeous Summer Outfits! 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Styling 10 Gorgeous Summer Outfits! 🌸 ~ Freddy My Love

A cross between a summer haul and a lookbook. I love these outfits so much. OUTFITS LINKED BELOW *affiliate* Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to subscribe …

ReyBeltane

Outfits were on point, as always. I also really loved the stern, motherly talk you had with your kitty. haha <3

Larissa Claridge

Freddy I LOVE you in the mustard/yellow top! You should definitely incorporate that colour more into your wardrobe, it suits you so much!

Jacqueline Paytiamo

"It kindy reminds me of Harry Styles" Who else is a fan!?πŸ‘‡πŸ‘

spacedoutin

Would love to see a body care videoπŸ’•

Sunny Smiles

May i suggest Freddy is an AMAZING singer.

Sleepingbeautxo

Need outfit 3 omg !!!!

Godece Jasmine Rosal-Lamoste

Freddy's singing voice I AM SHOOKT!!! 😍😍😍 Her style is so lovely as ever and of course…

Freddy: Im gonna make everybody wear white… and I'm gonna be in pink! 🀣

Myprincessyvoyage

Freddy's videos just make my day!n

Angelika Cotejo

You literally look like Barbie in that last dress πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

MaryEllen Bush

I really love your outfit choices and love for quality but I just feel that most of the things you wear are so unrealistically priced for me. I'd love to be able to have these wonderful clothes. Maybe it'd be a good idea to make a video for tips to get your style on a budget?

Antonio Gomes

13:16 "the bag is also sensational." That whole outfit is a showstopper!

Janine

Now THIS I can absolutely get behind. I love every one of your choices and adding color has changed how I feel about your channel. I've grown bored with the pink in various shades and textures, so this adding of brightness to your aesthetic is a nice change of scenery! I nearly unsubscribed because I couldn't bear another repeat but I'm glad I didn't!

farnaz fer

I knew something looked familiar in the intro! Hit me baby one more time! Major flashback Freddy

Libby Watson

Freddy you are such an amazing singer!

Trendy Talia

Such beautiful outfits, I loved them all! Thank you for sharing, Freddy. πŸ’•

PS: any girly small youtubers want to support each other? πŸŽ€βœ¨

Hayley Morrin

Number 5 was my favourite (that blouse!) but really I love them all <3

Baber Shahzad

24:00 favourite one

Victoria Harris

When you started singing I was so shocked by how amazing your voice was!!! Anyway, amazing video again! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Olivia Wilson

I am super excited to be visiting the UK and France in August thank you for the inspo

Conizabeth G

"Outfit nΓΊmero dos" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜β€οΈ

mary nan

thank you so much for making this video. needed some inspo, you're awesome girl

K. Sa

With her hair up she looks like Tinkerbell, but when it’s down she’s Aurora!

Fiola Kuhon

Freedy needs to sing one of Disney movie ost!

Queen Mary Bella

That long Topshop dress with the mulberry bag gives me Casablanca vibes πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

Demelys Oramas

You’re so beautiful 😭πŸ₯°

Queen Mary Bella

That river island scarf skirt is way too cute

Lizzie Pavlakou

Loved everything ! Well done .

Queen Mary Bella

Omg that first bag is adorable !!

sai varshini

Amazing as always Freddy. loved your outfits.

Leslie Jimenez

Could you please make a β€˜what’s in my bag’ video? P.S. I love your videos and style!

Mai HK

You are so cuteπŸ˜©πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Emma Gaschk

I love all the colours on you! Not going to lie the non-pink and white looks were my fav, so pretty!!

Vivien Mcnaul

Loved you in the longer dress. A good look for you.

Francine Puskarich

Goregous

#76687
                                                                          Sophie C

Outfit number 3 is so freaking cute omg I can totally imagine wearing it on the Amalfi coast or something πŸ˜‚

#76688
                                                                            Maria Celeste

Absolutely loooove your second outfit!!! 😍😍😍😍

#76689
                                                                              Nancy Duran

Please let your bangs grow :((

#76690
                                                                                Alaina Merendino

1. Omg, you β€œstole” my dream wedding idea! (Jk, great minds think alike!)

2. Nellie is so precious, I love when she makes appearances in your videos!

3. The outfits are gorgeous, you are gorgeous. The video is amazing as always. πŸ’–

#76691
                                                                                  Corrine Michelle

She reminds me of Clara from Light in the Piazza Musical!πŸ’›βœ¨

#76692
                                                                                    KayleighLeanne

She has a real Disney princess voice

#76693
                                                                                      G T

Don’t wear white to a wedding even if it has a print on it.

#76694
                                                                                        Paula Blue

You have the cutest style!! I love that two piece with the lemons!

#76695
                                                                                          thezeyre

Beautoful voice! Great putfits as well…alot of tennis style.

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!