SUNKISSED SKIN & FAUX FRECKLES +I GOT SCAMMED!

Main SUNKISSED SKIN & FAUX FRECKLES +I GOT SCAMMED!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      I GOT SCAMMED! SUNKISSED SKIN & FAUX FRECKLES

100% OF ADSENSE PROFITS FROM THIS VIDEO WILL BE DONATED TO #BLACKLIVESMATTER CHARITIES. PLEASE LIST YOUR FAVORITE ONES …

Jacky Gonzalez

💛💛💛

Meaghan Willette

What color do u have in your hair is it still from the last time you went dark ?!

Sasha

Hey girl you can get the money back through your bank. They will take it back from the original merchant

Daisy Melizabeth

All you do is call your credit card company and say they never sent the product/ never did the service you requested. The credit card company will refund you.

Stefany Herrera

Anyone that has a problem with a merchant if you can try using PayPal use it. they can help you get your funds. If you use your bank card if the merchant is giving you the run around pls don’t wait and file a dispute with your bank let them know you want to file a merchant dispute and merchant has not provided merchandise or services. Every bank has a department or team dedicated for this and they reach out to merchant to get your funds merchant has to prove that they have provided services normally they don’t and let the bank know they give up and you’re issued a refund but there is a small window of time you have to file a dispute some places give you 30-60 days to place the dispute. So check with your bank to see because I’ve seen merchants give people the runaround for months and once that happens they can’t dispute because it’s past the cut off time the customer is out of money and product.

sandra aghelian

dispute all of these charges with your bank!

Suzanne Street

ILY 🖤💛❤️💙🧡🤍💚💜

Renata Pinheiro

What beach do you usually go to ?? Love you 😍

Fliskography

Carli! File a small claim with those people who owe you money! Sue them! Always get information with people before buying anything. Loves, hope you get that stuff resolved.

Always check with BBB, google reviews, yelp reviews and ask for their business license!

Lisa Fanucchi

Looks like shoes 👠👠 make you happy 🤣❤️

Rye J

Carli your videos are so soothing

Host Mo Berry

Carli were you aware of Brett's language when referring to the black race back in 2011 & so on & did you approve? I was sincerely shocked that he felt comfortable calling ppl the N word. I hope you weren't cool with it.

mary na

Things I'm thankful for: Carli's gold personality 🥰

Katherina Sherman

It’s super disheartening when people scam you especially out of the goodness of your heart. I recently got scammed/overcharged by a hair stylist who I wanted to help support her business after lockdown was lifted and knew businesses were struggling. She even went as far to go through my belongings. She did a great job on my hair both times but this last time just the way she went to such great lengths to pull the rug from out underneath me was shocking. It’s sad that there are people like this. I wanted to make a video but want to avoid unecessary drama and lawsuits she too was a subscriber of mine. But thank you for making those of us who go through not feel alone💖 we can’t forget all the great people that do the right thing by others even if there are ones who don’t.

Bahar Sadri

The only safe way to shop online is to use Paypal for payments. If the company doesn't accept Paypal paymenst, I will not buy from them. That way if something goes wrong, Paypal will get your money back from the company for you.

Michaela McLeod

Missed you !! Love your shirt 🧡 would love to see more vlogs !!!

Chelsey Downey

Love you !! Thanks for posting !

Krystal Beras

I LOVE when you do long videos like these!!!

Ena

This makeup looks dirty on you.

Beauty by VM

Hello Angels, I will be extremely grateful 🙏 if you support me and my channel as well, couple of years ago I've lost my house and now I'm trying to earn the deposit to have a mortgage for my new home. My family 👪 deserve it. It is jot gonna cost you anything, just a couple of ads. Bless you and thank you in advance 🙏 .

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!