Surprising My Boyfriend With His Dream Car!!

Main Surprising My Boyfriend With His Dream Car!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jeffreestar.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Surprising My Boyfriend With His Dream Car!

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome Back to my channel!!! Hi, How Are Ya??? Today I’m surprising Nathan with his dream car, a brand new Aston Martin Vantage!

GUNSHOTS Masticated

He looks like the joker in suicide squad

Natalie H

Okay Jeffree.

Essence Ross

Meanwhile I am struggling to afford insurance for my car, and afford college !! Yayyyyyy brokenness ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Erika Joy Pangangaan

Youre so generous jeffree ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

jes pla

I feel like I'm the one given the car

Charmaine Manalo

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

milla orio

I love how the title says the car is for Nathan, and then in the video Jeffree makes it a point to say hey I got US a new car, this is OUR car. Like why make it appear as if the car is a gift for Nate and in reality he has to share it.

Lisle NZ

It seems to me that instead of moving or building another garage that, you should gift me one so that the new one fits… asking nicely… love from New Zealand ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒˆ

Joanna Reyes

That โ€œwhAT?โ€ I nutted

Brianna O’Connor

Those gas prices are cheap compared to Australia ๐Ÿ™

Chloe Collins

You and Nate are so cute and peng ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Sandy !

I just sold your Bentley but got you an Aston Martin. Rich people ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just JoJo

Nate is a very blessed man. Their relationship is so pure and beautiful and inspiring. I love it and Iโ€™m so genuinely happy for the both of them. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Louise Potter

Omg Jeffree you look so bomb without makeup

NS

0.89cents per gallon of gas in Texas

makeupbyalexx

Iโ€™ve been waiting ages for a new YouTube video ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Be Dumb be Stupid

Is he a boy or girl or gay

mpscats360

you can tell Jeffree is up to no good when he calls nate "Dude" it's like his tell XD

Miguel Martinez

This is the problem with humanity

Nida Farooqui

You are Sucha sweetheart Jeffery…thatโ€™s why I lovee youuuu sooo much ๐Ÿ˜˜

Lucykinski Johnson

Anyone else grieving the loss of the Bentley

Sam Murphy

I canโ€™t stop laughing about the number plate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sampada K.C.

Jeffrey- i only have good intentions
                                                    Nathan- of course
                                                    GOALS

Linda Reavis

What a couple.. total respect

Kya Mitchell

I would love to see a vehicle collection video!!!

CatherineAnn923

Jeffree, I love you and your channel. You make my week, every week. I just want to say that I hope you thank God everyday for the blessings He's bestowed upon you, and that you take nothing for granted. You are one of the lucky ones. Today I have $5 in my bank account, but I still thank God for the blessings He's given me and my family. It doesn't matter if you have five dollars, or five million dollars, as long as you have people around you that you love, life will be worth living. And I'm so happy you have that with Nate. Congrats, Jeffree. Much love. โœŒโค

Vale Catalin : Haruki

Will you roll up to area 51 in that?

Nubia Gonzalez

Congratulations on all your success

Donna Hudson

Jeffree. We have alot of cars.
                                                                Me. Cant relate
                                                                I am happy for him tho.

denise evans

Ha gaaaay!!!

Tanaya Pike

15 minutes and 46 seconds of me feeling broke but also smiling the entire time cause like look how happy they are living!

Sarah McCalmon

Donโ€™t think thatโ€™s sued, thatโ€™s Alcantara.

Irvin Martinez

Why not instead of buying shit that she doesnโ€™t even need why not donate to a fucken charity

Alexandra Lomeli

Makeup tutorial on this look!!โค๏ธ

#76185
                                                                          Melody Hargan

Jeffree! I love it when you say "Welcome back to my chanell!"

#76186
                                                                            Shelly

So imagine he surprises Nathan with a $150,000 car and then the title of the car is โ€˜I suprised my HUSBAND with his dream carโ€™

1,2,3 lets switch this up!

#76187
                                                                              Valerie Gomez

The red and black LV bag ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!