Suzie Reacts to Her 1st Video – 2 Million Subscribers Thank You!!

Main Suzie Reacts to Her 1st Video – 2 Million Subscribers Thank You!!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Suzie Reacts to Her 1st Video - 2 Million Subscribers Thank You!!

Suzie and Cameraman react to their very 1st YouTube video, and share how and why they started a YouTube channel. Watch Suzie’s very 1st Video: …

Jani Hol

Congrats to you both! Love this channel! Keep being real as y'all are, and your success will continue to grow!

Maureen Cannell

Congratulations guys xx

Lee Berry

You are the reason I gave up my corporate career and started my nail and beauty business. I love your videos, you are so clear and concise but also funny and naturally warm. Congratulations on your 2 million, it's very well deserved x

Corina Cortez

Congratulations

Red Kittie Kat

Way to go Suzie and Camerman! Congratulations!! β™₯

Gandalf The white

OMG YAAAAY LOVE U πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

boononie

CONGRATS ON 2 MILLLLL

Madelyn Jansen van Vuuren

Thank you Suzie for giving me nailspiration to actually do my own nails. and work with gel and all. I really love you videos, and i get all my greatest ideas from you. I don't copy you but i do use your advise. And if i'm not sure of something i go search and watch a video and take it from there. Thank you camera man for such great quality videos. I've been following NCE for 4 years now. And i will do so for many years to come. Well done on your great success

krysnyaaaa

I’ve learned so much from your channel that I started doing my own nails at home. Thank you for everything you do!

Stephen Scaccia

Congrats, Suzie!! Thank you so much for representing us Canadian YouTubers with knowledge and class, and for calming my anxiety during exam times! πŸ˜‰ Forever your fan!

Danaberries

Congrats Suzi and Cameraman!!

Jenni Cox

Congrats!!

Ella Cinder

Congratulations u2πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™

Judy Penton

Camraman is truly awesome, even if he stays behind the scene

AppleAmor

Congratulations!

itzzBella x

Love them!!!!

Mairwyn Curtis

I love your videos guys. My favourite ones are when you were building the salon. I often go back to those.

Wenyu Chai

congrats to both of you!! <3

Mikki Mouse

Can you do lion🐾 king nails? I πŸ’šyou for years btw.. 😍

fine9ja

I remember when you had a few thousand subscribers. Now look at you. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Congrats, you guys deserve it.

Nails by Jennifer Cole

Love you Susie! You look so beautiful!

May G Yang

It’s great to see how far you two have come!

GiannaMaria Logan

Well i have to say that you convinced me to go to school. Thank you so much. I am now a nail tech. Yayyyyy

Claudia .R

Congratulations !!! Love your chanel

Spirit Donkey

Amazing

africanchica5

Congratulations Suzie and Camera Man on your 2M subscribers!

Paperwing

You are always beautiful and looking younger as your videos have evolved.

Vennita Hensley

Congrats Suzie

Wendy Miller

Congratulations to you both!

Rosa Cruz

Congratulations!

Pam Baumgartner

You were the first nail artist I watched on u-tube and got me hooked on nail instruction videos and on trying nail art on myself. Congrationlations on your 2 million subscribers!

Upgrade Your Life

"I was very hot, but not in a good way"

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Christy Sutton

You guys are awesome! Both you and Camera man. Love watching your videos. You are a great teacher and I would assume very patient with your students. Thank you Suzy 😊

Upgrade Your Life

"Camera Man" really did guide you in the right direction.
                                                                          Thats how a great relationship works. You uplift and motivate and encourage. It's beautiful.

#76975
                                                                          Ruchi roy

Congratulations! di

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!