Suzie’s Nail Reno: Complete Nail Renovation with Holo Taco Design!

Main Suzie’s Nail Reno: Complete Nail Renovation with Holo Taco Design!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Suzie’s Nail Reno: Complete Nail Renovation with Holo Taco Design!

Grant’s nails desperately need a makeover! Suzie does a complete Nail Renovation using Acrylic to create sporty Sqround Nails finished with a Holo Taco …

Simply Nailogical

Today I learned that Suzie makes my nail polishes look better than i do 😍😍😍 Thank you so much Suzie you are the best!!!

Bartina van Oene

What about… His other hand!

Flutes rock

Omg my two favorite you tubers mixed in 1 video😂

Freya S

Honestly you’re videos are so calming

Lela Robinson

I see that we should be expecting a "Nail Career Education" acrylic line!

Suzanne Smith

Love your top Suzie !!!

Tuscani J

Omg lol, when you need fills so bad that they could start to almost pass for French tips.

Nia’s Bae

Shook by the one coat

Aleisha Hodges

So I love your videos and just found a video of your acrylic unboxing and was wondering if you going to make another acrylic box of your own

A D

I've been a subscriber since he was a nail biter. Grants nails look so healthy now.

Fabian Gonzalez

This is so soothing, I was dozing off.

charlene c

Idk why but this reminds me of an HGTV show but a lot more entertaining n charming! I haven't painted my nails since highschool but I loved watching this video soo much 🙂

Jasmin Stuart

Sept 15 is my birthday! To bad I’m in Edmonton

Shirley M

Gorgeous, I love Cristines halo nails varnishes .. xx

Judy Hoffmann

Love it 😍💕

Shenice Says

Ohhh Snap she’s using Simply Nailogical.

MaKayla Spring

I love it when my favorite youtubers support each other instead of tearing each other down

Cough**cough
                                        Beauty community

ella

Here to watch you use halo taco

Sayari Saha

Thank you for all the gorgeous tips for all the gorgeous nails……. Just a question HOW DO YOU AVOID THE NAIL POLISH BEING DRIED UP!!!!!!

I HOPE U WILL ANSWER IT……. Wit luv from INDIA 🇮🇳🇮🇳

Hannah Safrit

CAN SUZIE AND CRISTINE JUST COLLAB NOW

mlm2167

That was fun❣️🙏🏽💞 Mia

Brittany Valmont

Love all your videos Suzie!! I watched Simply Nailogicals video and she said that her holo polishes need a top coat.

Pagapular Lars

Suzie:
                                                    Consults clients for preferred nails

Also Suzie:
                                                    "I don't want you to see this (design)"

Pagapular Lars

Nail Queens!!!!

abberdail marie

I think our two Canadian Queens need to collab!

Val

How cool seeing Suzie supporting Cristine. 🇨🇦

hale vannatt

How long does a new set take you?

Iva Kimmell

Yeah, Susie, Grant and Simply Nailogical all together!!!!

Rachel Moss

Suzy, I love watching you do Grants nails, no one else does short like this and it gives me hope! My natural nails are weak and when I've had gels or acrylic in the past they always lifted horribly – I've been told I have very small and oily nail beds. Also I play guitar now so I can't have them much longer than my finger tips. Do you think it would ever be possible for me to have nails like these?

Viki Pazdur

I love when you do Grant's nails and I love the relationship you two have

Carly Couturier

IM SO EXCITED SUZIE USED CRISTINES PRODUCT

Gabe Pruneda

Catch me getting all of those nail files immediately

Samantha Barrow

I’m getting some Great Gatsby vibes from those nails!

Julia S

today I learned that my past of nail biting made my fingers the shape they are. Will they ever go down?

#87193
                                                                          Julia S

Hey, Suzie! I love your videos! They're so calming because you have such a nice soft voice. I hope you normally wear some kind of protection over your nose and mouth because inhaling those tiny bits of acrylic into your lungs really isn't good. <3

#87194
                                                                            thefadingmoonlight

Just received mine in the mail! Going to try to recreate this look

#87195
                                                                              Pink Sparkly Batman

Even doing a gradient! Classic cristine!! Love the video, such a satisfying renovation!

#87196
                                                                                Reinette Isabel

Yaaaaass, the holo toco

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!