Suzie's Upcoming Events/Workshops

Main Suzie's Upcoming Events/Workshops

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Nail Career Education.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Suzie's Upcoming Events/Workshops

Would you like to train with Suzie? Suzie is now offering 1 Day and 3 Day Nail Workshops. Check out her upcoming Events and Workshops …

Can us Normal folk do it? Gina Marie

You know…..I actually might be able to do this. I've been pushing to go home to Washington forever. Good time of year too. Ppl will be able to actually see the Pacific Northwest.

Hmmmm……

Shar Mila

My natural nails can be 'bendy' and the top layer tends to peel off. Other than eating healthy, is there anything I can do to prevent this? As you can imagine, the brittleness doesn't allow me to grow my nails long.

divya mrdl

Hi mam I like your all videos…. Am in Kerala how to come your class….. Dissapointed

Michelle Dollar

So you're out of canada? You probably don't come to the states then ๐Ÿ˜

Dulce De Freitas

Love it!!!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒนโœŒ๐Ÿผ DsNails๐ŸŒนโœŒ๐Ÿผ Facebook ->>>>> Dulce Nails

Sarah Diaz

come to Montreal please!

lm r

Hi, love your nails. Have you got online courses fof people like me. I live in Australia, and would love to do one of your courses. Oh and keep on nailing it lol.

Ashley Caplette

So awesome that you are coming to Vancouver but unfortunately I am in Utah for my work conference at the same time you are here hopefully I can catch you next time:)

Eryca McGraw

I booked all my tickets!! Canโ€™t wait to join you for your in depth training!!! This is a dream come true at 18 years old!!!!

Ella Cinder

Oh this is so exciting. I'm going to check it all out now ๐Ÿ˜€

Kelly Gogan

Suzie you are splendid. Love all your videos and you are an awesome teacher. Thank you for everything. I'd love to attend some day.

53downunder P.

How about coming to Western Australia Perth for a few classes please

LunaOverEden

Come to California please.

Yesenia Ramos

I would love to go but don't have money to pay for everything that trip would include like hotel, transportation and airplane ticket but hopefully one day I could go

Luxury Consignment

Weโ€™ve contacted you more than s few times with no feed back regarding this event. We had to go with another event.

Ms Teresa K

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited!

Corina Rozsa

Suzzy you are an amazing teacher! Can you please please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปcome to London Uk to do some nail classes. I would love to attend๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Leighanne Metcalfe

Suzie….. come to the U.K. and teach us!
                                          Iโ€™m very tempted by Vancouver though…. west jet fly there cheap and I could make a holiday of it!

Ari Lu

Hello!
                                            I know that there is a Toronto event I would like to know more about that workshop.

Amanda Harker

I wish I had the money to fly to Canada and attend Suzie's 3-day workshop!

Elizabeth Frantes

How about the Suzie World Tour?

Charlene Tait

๐Ÿ˜ฏ I had no idea you are in BC, how cool. I live in Vancouver, what an amazing opportunity!

binyamin21

You are amazing! , Iโ€™m not even doing nails and Iโ€™m absolutely taken with your videos. So well made and edited , lovely nail designs and that warm relaxing and kind voice of yours makes your nail tutorials a joy to watch . You are not just a nail tech you are an artist ! Keep them coming Suzie! ๐Ÿ’•

Lauryn Clark

Can you review the orly gelfx builder in a bottle please

Lizzeth Morales

Oh how I wish I could go ๐Ÿ˜Œ that would be so amazing. ๐Ÿ˜

SimplyHolo Cat

Do you have to be 18+ or can you be under 13,

Lina C

Omg you are coming to Vancity, Iโ€™m not a nail artist or anything but I would like to meet you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Janeen Utley

Suzie , someday I will take your classes , but until then , when is your Nail "Kit " coming out ? I hope that I didn't miss it ! Much love from the US โค๏ธ

c_mulguru

people who live on the other side can't relate ๐Ÿ˜ญHopefully one day I will be able to attend one of your workshops ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kirsty Titchard

#NailCareerEducation susie why can't I buy your starter kit anymore. I've recently found your videos and am wanting to purchase ur kit to learn from ur videos but am un able to find it through the Web address. I'm very disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Heather Leigh

Soo expensive. ๐Ÿ˜•

Jacki Hunter

I would absolutely love to come to one of your workshops but unfortunately living in the UK it's just a tad to far ๐Ÿ˜”

katrina leriche

I do love nails

katrina leriche

Love that i wish i can come

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!