Suzie's Victorian Wedding Nails

Main Suzie's Victorian Wedding Nails

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Suzie's Victorian Wedding Nails

Suzie has fun creating Wedding Nails with her very own Victorian themed stamping plate. Suzie has collaborated with Clear Jelly Stamper to bring this beautiful …

Nandini Sharma

well we've been waiting for a video like this since you mentioned your victorian style wedding in another video. loved the nails and the wedding pictures! the things i'd give to get my nails done by you but here i am on the opposite side of the world with zero good nail salons in my city.

Yoselyn Ramirez

This was such a joyful video! Thank you for beign such light in this world! ❀a

Bitches And Cream

Cameraman's hair reminds me of Brian May from Queen πŸ˜‚

tyshine33

I swear on your wedding pictures you look like Valerie Bertinelli! I'm sure I'm not the first to say thatπŸ™‚…and camera mans hair was luscious in all its 80's glory

Damarlo36

What what!!!! Cameraman is her husband?!!! OMG and I've been over here like I WISH THEY WERE A COUPLE!!!!

Cheyenne Chapman

Couple goals

Mary Malconian

I thought she was 40 until she said β€œI was married 37 years ago” and then I realized she is older than she looks lol

Naomi Wombough

I appreciate how cameraman covered his face in the photos but still let everyone know he had a very nice head of hair lol

Tara Snow-Burch

Suzie says she is a rare breed to like lace. Haha. I like lace so much I make it. Now onto being a nail tech. I already have the ball rolling and should be starting in a few months.

Jami Elrod

My dress was white and had purple butterflies on one side our 2 year anniversary was the 17th

Nicole Sierra Callejas

I wonder if she sometimes calls him cameraman when they aren’t filming because she has gotten usted to it πŸ˜‚

PΓ©gase G

Really late to the party but congratulations on your wedding! 🍾
                              Thank you for making awesome videos, you are both amazing!

tina zaho

πŸ’…πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Chichi Mweetwa

Suzzy and camera man. I’m crying this is such a love story

Peter Gill

Your still just as beautiful Suzie xx

Rev Laird

why do you blank out his face Are you ashamed of what he looks like I mean if this is your husband and this is the love of your life why would you be ashamed to show who he is you should want the world to see that's just bizarre to me I would never be ashamed of my husband not throwing shade but this is just bizarre but enjoy the summer I hope that you will mention if you will be doing any classes anytime soon in the New England states Austin Michigan Chicago Ohio Main Connecticut as you never do answer anytime someone asked you do you ever come to Michigan I noticed you never answer that Susie why is thatπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€‘πŸ€ πŸ˜‡πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

mszoomy

Very pretty

Pat Whittington

Lol I got married in 1978 and had the hat too. Love it

Charee Hatch

You made this look so easy but i am sure its not. I dont normally watch nail stuff on YouTube but i really enjoy yours. I am thinking about doing my nails now that i have a little more understanding

Jordan Schwab

Until today, I didn't think she had legs! Joking. Look at Camera Man's hair! Definitely 80's. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

m p

"did you know feet get fat?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MusicIsLife

I hope this is me in 37 years

Jenny B

Suzie, I adore you and camera man and have for years. You were the first nail account I followed on YouTube and I won’t miss an episode. Thank you both so much for everything you bring. I’m always learning and laughing with you guys ❀️❀️❀️

sandee barnes

I did the nail quiz. It hit me dead on lmao i love just a plain french tip on me . i rarely get anything else. Although i love all colors and designs but not on me

Hannah J

Please don't cut your beautiful wedding dress. It's so gorgeous 😍

sandee barnes

Happy early anniversary beautiful pics and dress

TriciaPooh01

This was such a fun video! I'm in love with these designs, so as soon as I get paid I'm picking it up along with the jelly stamper! Thanks, Suzie!

LOCK TRUMP UP

This was the most adorable video!!! You and cameraman!!! His hair was awesome in the wedding pics!!

Marie Hawkins

Congrats! I've been married 40 yrs this month on the 4th.

Sue Page #UGUE FAM

You looked beautiful in ur wedding photos and you still do😊❀ Love the video!!

veetee30

What a lovely story behind your theme. Your voice is so relaxing, and your nails are always beautiful.

Carola Vamvakaris

You are so gorgeous Suzie, just love watching your videos <3

Rachel Lane

I always LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos, so please don't think me some horrible YouTube troll, but can I nitpick on this one a little? It was really hard to follow the detail with this design because of the pale-on-pale. You're a treat to listen to regardless! Thanks for being such a friendly, calming, informative presence. πŸ™‚

country hix

I enjoyed this video seeing you and Mr. Cameraman's wedding photo! Also loved the nail video! So beautiful!

#68022
                                                                          Leticia Carrigan

BeautifulπŸ™Œ

#68023
                                                                            Jean-Luc Maske-Stockdale

In all honesty, the outfit you wore kind of aged well. The style at least. It's a tad bit retro but some people like frilly lace and parasols.

#68024
                                                                              Robin Gillen

Suzie, have you done unicorn nails on your channel? I don't know how to search your channel to see if you've done a video on this topic. I seen a lady that worked at Victoria secrets that had the most amazing beautiful unicorn nails and one was seashell. It had all the beautiful sparkles and each nail was different
                                                                                Dang, I wished we could add a photo here cuz I took a picture
                                                                                This video Jared my memory lol

#68025
                                                                                Zach Ford

How long does it take for stamping polish to dry? I would be terrified that I would smudge and mess up the entire design.

#68026
                                                                                  Nellie McIntyre

Suzie every time I put a top coat on my stamps they smudge T-T any suggestions on how to prevent that?

#68027
                                                                                    Makeup&fanart

This is by far my favorite video of yours Suzie! It’s so sweet that you guys have been married for so long, goals!

#68028
                                                                                      Meli Gee

Happy 37 years together <3

#68029
                                                                                        tstallman24

Whoa whoa whoa. You cant just casually bring up the fact you and cameraman are married?!

#68030
                                                                                          me and me

Oh I just love you Suzie!… And not just because nails I just love your personality!… And you look even better now go girl you are gorgeous!

#68031
                                                                                            Jillian Lewis

Lol… Playing dress up with Suzie! Love it!

#68032
                                                                                              Jennifer Loves Make-up, Nails, Hair & Lashes

Is that why my stamping never works or worked? Because of not using pigmented polish?

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!