SWATCHING HUDA POWER BULLET LIPSTICKS!

Main SWATCHING HUDA POWER BULLET LIPSTICKS!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      SWATCHING HUDA POWER BULLET LIPSTICKS!

You ready for this! UK US SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: Subscribe to my …

Italianma7

The look of joy he gets on his face when he says "keeper" made my night!! Thank you for another awesome video Wayne. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜

ella

love you x

sandy bray

Mr. Wayne you are a cutie! That wink is to die for. Thanks for making an old chick giddy, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAKEUP VIDEOS. I waited 51 years to get into the makeup game and your videos have been life.

SuperDesignChick

Why do you support Huda?

Edit: that sounds judgy. Hmmm, I’m just feeling protective of you and I don’t think Huda is a genuine or good person so I’m asking because I’m concerned for you. I’m not trying to sound bitchy.

Tammy James

"keeper" I love you. ❀️

Rach Maninoff

I had a dream that you were in a relationship with Peta Wilson 😳

MichelleDenise64

I never considered her lipsticks but these are really nice except the last one.

Tia Lagno

🀣🀣😊. Love the fuchia colors . Always a fav of mine 😍

J J

If u like fuschia, "love that pink" from Revlon is really good and cheap.

Tine O.

πŸ˜‚πŸ’• You are great!

Cosmic Spud

Everyone says that there is red lipstick for everyone. I disagree. I've tried every shade of red & they just make my lips look small & mean.

AngDi

Now THAT is how you swatch things!

Belle Lopez

Woo hoo! I can πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ you. Brilliant πŸ’„ placements. Unique. Hilarious! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

dulce elizabeth

huda beauty overload

Alexandra Saadi

I think you’re on to something with the face swatching…. bloody brilliant!

NIBS

Best Lipstick Swatching Ever!

Minna Kaaretsalo

Help, anyone know good not dry on lips blue undertone reds lipsticks? Thank you for helping 😊

Suzan Storm

So pretty!!!

litlgur

You look like a football fan! I loved 'Spring break" the most!

Donna Alexander

Omg you crack me up, you should wear that look more often, stunning lol. Seriously though I have been wearing makeup for years but haven't really been really into until my beautiful niece started wearing makeup so I started looking on YouTube and OMG!! It blew my tiny mind so many products and techniques etc but I'm glad I started viewing tutorials because I found you. You are so charming, honest and knowledgeable and your videos are quick and straight to the point and very easy to understand. Sorry for the novel, just wanted say your ace and please don't ever leave YouTube lolπŸ₯°

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!