SWEAT PROOF BEACHY WAVES! WET LOOK

Main SWEAT PROOF BEACHY WAVES! WET LOOK

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      SWEAT PROOF BEACHY WAVES! WET LOOK

THUMBS UP FOR SWEAT PROOF HAIR!!! MY MAKEUP COLLECTION: …

Atomic Blonde

Why don't u just start braiding it higher?

Ros with 1 s

Omg I love your babies 😻😹

نور القمر

I love your make up pretty women

Ayaan Asif

This red lippie is looking awesome on u.

Ayaan Asif

This red lippie is looking awesome on u.

uerrange e

You look so stunning Carli!! 😍😍😍

Chai is so adorable!! 😊💕

Jessica Camacho

My hair was air drying while I started watching your video and I quickly paused it and did the braids 😂.. can’t wait to style it in the morning!!

Josefiina Josefiina

Thank you for sharing! Your hair is goals. Im trying to grow mine longer. You look beautiful as always! 🌸🌸💗💗 hugs from finland!

BeautyByLinnoria

Can literally stare at C all day….then i have to rewind to listen to what she said😂😂👌👌💙💙

simmersincebirth

anyone else surprised she had long acrylics on?! 😂💅🏽

Salina Ainsworth

Do a makeup look on this please! 😍

Jaewon Kim

Omg I thought the red square around thumbnail was the line I get when I watch it! I was like "What? A new carli video?! But why there's a red line down there?! Did I watch it subconsciously?!"

Maria Paula Loria

This was super helpful, specially for summer! Love your videos alway💖

Hey Jude Cards & Crafts

You look awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kihi J

❤️❤️

Joy Deja King

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful. Just stunning. They compliment her hair and makeup perfectly.

Maria Ria

Such a good video ❤ you look stunning as always Carli 🐧

Chakra Master scarlett

6:30 I’m DIEING LAUGHING LMAOOO CHIA LMAOO THAT WAS HILARIOUS 😂 THATS TOO CUTE 😻😻😻😻😻

Viviana Pizarro

You said you lived alone??
                                            Luv your videos xoxoxoxo

Miss A

Love you Carli 🙈😍❤️I would also love to see like a house tour and the cats also!!! They are so beautiful!!! ❤️🙏🏻

Fabiola Batres

That red lip color ,!! Same as all the other red lipsticks👄

Fabiola Batres

Your so boring to watch !!! I used to love your videos but since you don’t need the views or likes no more you careless unless you have something to sell

Brisa Guillen

omg chai is so adorable I can't

Chakra Master scarlett

I didnf even need to know or see this video but I need my Carly dose ! Love you carli

Elena Romero

I have the shortest hair and this video has no purpose for me but I can’t help but watch every video no matter the content! Love you forever Carli💖

Stella M

The one youtuber who has stayed the same yet grown and flourished … now that is goals!!!!!! ❤️

Erica Red

Your hair is sooo long 😩😍😍😍

Erica Red

Your makeup looks Soooooo good!!! You are so beautiful 😍😩

Kathy prince

Chai has this meow that is 2 stinking cute!!😻

Siva Subramanian

She looks like Abigail Ratcford

NJC 1

I saw the lip color and was like "WOW!". Then she said she'd be launching it ans now I can't wait.

yaknotnud

I saw someone a long time ago on tv use a product to make their hair look wet. I really wanted to know what that product was. Can I use any brand of mouse?

Dicy Casiano

Im glad I’m not the only one who goes to bed lookin this crazy 😂 LYSM Carli 😍❤️

Taty Taty

Brasil?

#73890
                                                                          Bridget Boylan

Excited for your collab! Can you post videos on your workouts?

#73891
                                                                            Davi Lovee

Make up tutorial

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!