SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL πŸ’¦

Main SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL πŸ’¦

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL πŸ’¦

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ ——————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM …

PriyaDarsini Mj

Thank you for putting so much effort and thought for us gals who live in such hot climate. Hope you have a fun and safe trip. Loads of love from India Allana ❀️.
        P.S. You are beautiful babe 😍

Georgina Monaghan

This is the best video ever! The dedication πŸ’¦ πŸ™ŒπŸ½
          Hope you’re having the best holidayβ˜€οΈπŸΉ

J P

Sooo goooidπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Mariam Ebrahim

I love how as a Canadian you can really on just spf30, living in Australia I have to wear spf50 everyday even if I'm not going to be outside for long.
              Although have to admit I use your summer looks on a daily and they make such a difference when it's hot

Ginny Muttamara

I am also have a sweaty face, plus with my combo skin, and live in this area of the world … Waterfall on my face, oh yes … I do know it so well !!! Welcome to my world > < πŸ˜€

ChiWanders

Here in the Philippines we use Aloe gel in a tub for moisturizer. We can’t just do creams. Haha

Eri M

The hot climate Allana is such a happy gal! Move somewhere warm already 😜.
                    How do you think this make-up would wear in colder climates?
                    That little twist in the end πŸ˜‚ way to go! You gave claims and backed them up.

Transcendental Portal

Allana πŸ˜‚ you said β€œDrunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense” then you said this doesn’t make my face irritated like a lot of other chemical sunscreens do. Lol, Lan…it’s a physical sunscreen, it’s literally in the title. And it doesn’t irritate your irritate your skin because it’s not a chemical sunscreen, it’s a physical spf… Zinc Oxide.
                      ❀️

Bellaflorencia15

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Faza Fathina

Your in Bali?

Hani Hamid

You look so pretty. Love this glowy look..I have the Nudestix blush too…love it. Kisses from Malaysia

Elizabeth Cahill

You are So beautiful …

Jillian Ness

I loved this video so much. Love you girl!

Lola Noble

This looks like a vouge makeup tutorial, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hannah

lol i can relate hahaha love from the ph!! x

Lindsey Botelho

12:13 shocked by the bum… I was NOT expecting that, LOL. You look incredible though 😘

Kimberly C

I'm a follower from South East Asia. Love from the Philippines. πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

vickytime

My. God. You are one of the most stunning women I have ever laid my eyes on. 😍

Yazmin Zainal

Omgg i need this since i lives in the oven everyday (Kuala Lumpur) πŸ˜‚. Thank you for this video. I wish i can met u when u in Kuala Lumpur dat dayπŸ€—πŸ˜¬

Caroline Karschney

Woah that booty at 12:15! πŸ˜† πŸ‘ Please give me your butt workout!

Katie Moulton

What’s the brush you used to blend the bronzer? It looks so nice.

St. Driscoll

Sam said basically the same thing about the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate stick, so I’m curious, how does the Nudestix blush compare in color to the TF one? I love love that color!!!

Daniela Lutea

HiaπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!