SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Main SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      SWEATPROOF + HEATPROOF MAKEUP TUTORIAL ๐Ÿ’ฆ

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค ——————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM …

PriyaDarsini Mj

Thank you for putting so much effort and thought for us gals who live in such hot climate. Hope you have a fun and safe trip. Loads of love from India Allana โค๏ธ.
        P.S. You are beautiful babe ๐Ÿ˜

Georgina Monaghan

This is the best video ever! The dedication ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
          Hope youโ€™re having the best holidayโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿน

J P

Sooo goooid๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Mariam Ebrahim

I love how as a Canadian you can really on just spf30, living in Australia I have to wear spf50 everyday even if I'm not going to be outside for long.
              Although have to admit I use your summer looks on a daily and they make such a difference when it's hot

Ginny Muttamara

I am also have a sweaty face, plus with my combo skin, and live in this area of the world … Waterfall on my face, oh yes … I do know it so well !!! Welcome to my world > < ๐Ÿ˜€

ChiWanders

Here in the Philippines we use Aloe gel in a tub for moisturizer. We canโ€™t just do creams. Haha

Eri M

The hot climate Allana is such a happy gal! Move somewhere warm already ๐Ÿ˜œ.
                    How do you think this make-up would wear in colder climates?
                    That little twist in the end ๐Ÿ˜‚ way to go! You gave claims and backed them up.

Transcendental Portal

Allana ๐Ÿ˜‚ you said โ€œDrunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defenseโ€ then you said this doesnโ€™t make my face irritated like a lot of other chemical sunscreens do. Lol, Lan…itโ€™s a physical sunscreen, itโ€™s literally in the title. And it doesnโ€™t irritate your irritate your skin because itโ€™s not a chemical sunscreen, itโ€™s a physical spf… Zinc Oxide.
                      โค๏ธ

Bellaflorencia15

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Faza Fathina

Your in Bali?

Hani Hamid

You look so pretty. Love this glowy look..I have the Nudestix blush too…love it. Kisses from Malaysia

Elizabeth Cahill

You are So beautiful …

Jillian Ness

I loved this video so much. Love you girl!

Lola Noble

This looks like a vouge makeup tutorial, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hannah

lol i can relate hahaha love from the ph!! x

Lindsey Botelho

12:13 shocked by the bum… I was NOT expecting that, LOL. You look incredible though ๐Ÿ˜˜

Kimberly C

I'm a follower from South East Asia. Love from the Philippines. ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

vickytime

My. God. You are one of the most stunning women I have ever laid my eyes on. ๐Ÿ˜

Yazmin Zainal

Omgg i need this since i lives in the oven everyday (Kuala Lumpur) ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you for this video. I wish i can met u when u in Kuala Lumpur dat day๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Caroline Karschney

Woah that booty at 12:15! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘ Please give me your butt workout!

Katie Moulton

Whatโ€™s the brush you used to blend the bronzer? It looks so nice.

St. Driscoll

Sam said basically the same thing about the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate stick, so Iโ€™m curious, how does the Nudestix blush compare in color to the TF one? I love love that color!!!

Daniela Lutea

Hia๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!