Teen vs Adult: Breakup Survival Kits

Main Teen vs Adult: Breakup Survival Kits

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Teen Vs. Adult: Breakup Survival Kits

“It’s about making the dirty beautiful.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, …

kim jong unnie

What a sweet video

Amina Gold

Avalon and Rosanna Pansino? Just me? Ok…

KALAPANAPOCHIHANALEI

Don't think this was exactly fair "competitive wise" cuz Jazzmyne and Destinee are actually friends lol… Buy I guess that wasn't really the purpose.

kim jong unnie

It’s the Disney princess

Rahul Saxena

please never feature Avalon in a video again, her voice hurts me

Rubi B

Is it just me or is the “teen” like secretly a 35yr old mother cuz she looks and acts like one.

Gloria Jacques

Avolon’s voice is soooo chte

yt meimei

Avalon is so cuteee n adorable 🥺

Haylee Graves

The teens voice is so annoying. I hate when women try and act cute making thier voice higher..

Sonakshi Dongre

Is that her real voice???

Marina Nichols

I wanted to get you chicken nuggets and tequila

kristy.mae_

Avalon literally is such a Disney Princess ❤️ it’s so cute omigosh

Shadowed Hand Parish

Avalon's voice really sounds like that? voice actor work could be in her future..
                                it's like she has a tank of helium in that little body or something.

Lucinda K

Food, puppies, food, movies, food annnnnnd more food!!

Lucinda K

Avalon’s voice is so cute

Madi Joyy

"poo purry"

Madi Joyy

Is it just me or did I only watch this cuz I love Avalon cuz she is litteraly the cutest little thing

rashi mohan

Avalon is so cute

Carlaaa’ HH

Avalon sounds like Rosanna paninsio (I forgot her second name srry)

lonnie499

The best combo EVER ❤️

Lique H.

Avalon sounds like Ro from Nerdy Nummies

katie tapp

yay avalon omg

Allisine Starke

Hi I’m 14 and trying to become professional but have no idea how- mean so much for anyone to listen to my song on piano💙🌎 I think people could relate.

Indy M

Avalon’s voice is so cute!

Jennifer Wang

friends need emotional support and psychology, not ice cream and angsty instagram captions -MLK

Camille Alinsod

Avalon looks like younger kider version of AMY ADAMS!!!

Lucy Nitz

wowza this is too cute

lova thoren

the 👩🏻‍🦰 girl is white people aegyo

Have An Ice Day

God! I miss Target…

Hang Out with Malorn

"Pooperi." Uh-huh.

baby moon

My boyfriend and I just broke up today. I wish I had a break up kit, instead all I have is panda express

ShReK

Ice cream always helps.

Game Breaker

To be honest I would have just got ice cream and romantic movies

margaret morey

Avalon is ADORABLE! Both kits were great, but where's the chocolate? Where's the alcohol?

#17626
                                                                          Andrea Taylor

I only clicked on this video to hear Avalon’s voice 😂

#17627
                                                                            Oh HecK

I would just order dominos, eat my hot Cheetos, and binge watch on Netflix… I just described a perfect Friday night

#17628
                                                                              김지현

if i got this when i was going through my breakup i'd cry so much getting jazzmynes one my heart :((((

#17629
                                                                                Lullaby 14

Am I the only one that hates Avalons voice

#17630
                                                                                  Amartya Roy

For the love of God someone please sign Avalon for cartoon character voice over, her voice so sweet, 😍

#17631
                                                                                    dante’s inferno

Kits or good

#17632
                                                                                      Paula_

My favorite part of this entire video… "I wish I could've just got you chicken nuggets and tequila" 😂 hands down the best line ever said in an as/is video

#17633
                                                                                        Ariana Logan

Avalon is so freaking adorable

#17634
                                                                                          Alessandro R

I LOVE AVALON SO MUCH

#17635
                                                                                            Ritika Singh

Avalon sounds pathetic.. Is she even a teen..I am a teen..I don't sound like her.. Nobody I know sounds like her

#17636
                                                                                              Ruth Bravebrooke

Ahhh 20 piece chicken nuggets. Chocolate. Wine. Pint of gelato ice cream. Yeop I'm ready

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!