Teens Answer Assumptions From Adults

Main Teens Answer Assumptions From Adults

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Teens Answer Assumptions From Adults

Do teens even know what a landline is? Kevin (An adult) tests his assumptions about teens.

Tergelsaran tersa

more kevin pls!!! hes pretty cool for an adult

Ruby Henshaw

MORE KEVIN!

julie arlynn

The girl has brynn rumfallos face!!

megan bruce

Fornite is stupid sorry not sorry

piggypiggy oinkoink

“NO, REGGIE, I HAD A NOKIA

Ashley Burk

Who else’s first phone was a Nokia 🙋🏻‍♀️

serenpiditae

im 17 and i remember getting a barbie landline phone when i was like 9 lol

Berb 02

Im 14 my house is too new to have a landline but I would use the one at my grandparents house. I used to have my mom subscribe to magazines from my favorite stores.

emily nicole

omg so i have a really embarrassing story about the school laptops so one time in science we had to do this sun simulation thing on the laptops and i was bored and went to go play atari breakout and when it came on the screen it started making noises and everyone looked at me and i got caught 🙁

Noelle Iconic

lol he really is an adult

ai asjdkdk

I'm not sure why he believed prom isn't cool, this is the age of huge elaborate promposals, has this man ever scrolled an IG explore page?

Ethel B

No Reggie

Frosted Corn Flakes

Why tf is he so mean

Shallow Stream

1:33 What?!!!????? I'm 15 too and when i was younger i would always buy magazines with my mum, and as birthday gifts for my dad…

Kaleigh Fitzgerald

Can Reggie be a permanent as/is employee

RUJAIB ALRUJAIB

Billie's music is not pop. It's emo. Pop is playful.

cataa mardones

I'm 20, and I bought a magazine, i've had a landline, my first Phone was a Sony Ericsson

Thefandomhasrisen

I am a teenager
                                          And I do NOT FEEL REPRESENTED
                                          YOUVE NEVER HAD A LANDLINE¿

Metropolis

the absolute shade in "judging on the hairline . . ."

*-_Masa A_-*

the problem is…. they were teenagers too

Koala Eucalyptus

"billie eilish has her own music genre" and Melanie Martinez cries over her album "cry baby"
                                                I like Billie, but she does have a genre – alternative pop, and her and Melanie aren't the only ones, I believe…

Apollo 89

I wish they had more teen perspectives

Kitty Millar

She is so pretty

Fatima Assaf

Bruhhh I always stalk my teachers on facebook and insta who doesn't? Literally my whole school does it!

•Đəþŕəşśəđ Čøøķıə•

ITs KeVin FroM ThOse ArtIst series

Caleigh Cross

Talking about climate change:

Adult: It’s your planet

Teen: it’s yours too

Adult: ehh.. not for as long as you..

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Sabrina Dudra

I feel like adults are obsessed with age and teenagers

Maddy Major

My friend found pictures of our social study's teacher and he got a detention.

Clarity Ashtons

Google docs? Why not google Hangouts?

Dori Ljubojević

I got my forst cellphone in 1st grade

Ashley Navarrete

0:19 her voice

Ipshita T

"coming out is not a thing anymore."

I love this. Homosexuality is still punishable by law in my country. So knowing that somewhere in the world being lgbt+ isn't a big deal anymore makes my heart so happy.

genius

i vividly remember buying magazines with the jonas brothers and miley cyrus on the cover

Theawkward_pineapple _

all of my 2nd grade sisters friends all have phones and i’m like pffffttt

#75832
                                                                          Devil Child

I love her hair

#75833
                                                                            Bella Gigliotti

Ok but deadass I was thinking 43 when he asked that question🤭

#75834
                                                                              Brooke P

More videos with Kevin

#75835
                                                                                Bernice Namuyemba

“ which one is better flossing or flexing?”
                                                                                  The guy: wait, wait, wait you mean literal flossing

🤣🤣 that guys killing me

#75836
                                                                                  Abbey Jones

Kevin looks like Kevin from home alone

#75837
                                                                                    How To For Kids

Why did I think 43 before he said that😂

#75838
                                                                                      Miss Pink

That adult guy is hilarious!

#75839
                                                                                        KIPONee

LOOOOOOOOL “no Reggie I had a Nokia” 😹

#75840
                                                                                          Jenna Davis

I like Kevin. Do more videos with Kevin.

#75841
                                                                                            Vicky OfficialUnicorn

DUDE. I used to LIVEE for those 'Pop' magazines when i was little. I'm 18 now. I used to get them all the time tho.

… I did get my first proper phone when i was like 8 tho…

#75842
                                                                                              Limonka xxd

“NO, REGGIE” 😐😑

#75843
                                                                                                andrea diaz

lmfao why he shake that girls hand that hard

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!