Testing Latina Owned Makeup Products

Main Testing Latina Owned Makeup Products

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Testing Latina Owned Makeup Products

These Latina owned makeup products are on FUEGO _ PRODUCTS: Primer: Foundation: Loose Powder: …

joss marquez

Mexicanos dicen contornear .. 😂🤔

joss marquez

Love your videos but yes kat von d is mexicanaaaa 💕 born in Nuevo León Mex💕 she mex-American technically tho lol

america usa

The music is so loud and distractive 🤦🏻‍♀️🙉

Elisabeth Charlie

Oooo love the Latina pride !!!!!

Jahaira Faber

Accurate captions please!

michelle Taylor

I Total love the makeup and she looks stunning

Ruth Ching

I loved this
                    It was awesome
                    I never knew jlo made makeup and I did not know kat von de was a Latina brand

pradyuman palaniya

Not interested this type of videos. Make try haul clothes videos. You doing same to same concept. Do something different.

htxsara

Me reí viendolas haciendo las sejas lol. Girl those are the best laughs! Love watching on Tuesdays!!

Geliana Paula

Lana is right! And its La BasEEE, La Base, La Base… Lol. 🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴 from BK, NY. ❤

MissDiorHollywod82

contour
                            contorno

Ladyy _c *

You have to try vive cosmetics they have bomb long wear lippies and high light

beautyby jenn

Latina gang 💪🏼❤️

Shalimar Scott

Contorno or contornear

Nancy Najera

I like bésame cosmetics

Mama Reign

I use the Honest Beauty primer & everything gloss 💋 I believe Jessica Alba is also Native American like me 😉. I 💕 everything Adreinne posts!!!

Z RD

contornear o contorno

friendlyprincess

What about be flawless by chiquis Rivera? Hija DE jenni rivera? Or jenni rivera cosmetics??

Eve Currin

Omg A, I can’t with u and ur throw backs… La bassa , La bassa, La bassa! Y la mega se pegs!!! Lmao so newyorican🤣😂😄

Liz

Grace took a deep breath and looked uninterested for a few seconds at 11:54 … wonder how long it takes them to film a 20 min video. Aww..

PoshItUp with Dana Q Dana Quintana

This is cool but where’s Besame by Gabriela Hernandez? Their stuff is equally as dope and Latina owned

STARSL116

Lol "el roofo!" My son's grandmother is Puerto Rican and I am Ecuadorian from NY. One day I said, "Ma, when was the last time you got un new techo?" She said, "El que!?!?!" I said, "THE ROOF MA!" She said, "Ay Cristina eso se llama el roofo!" I was dying! lol

It’s Cristina Chan

The funny thing about this is that your friend was right haha, IT IS "contorno"

Dana Stirling

i thought Kat Von D was Mexican?

Natalie Perez

“Brillante, que brilla que brilla como el sol” you had me dying with that one😂😂

Damaris Negron

I though Kat von D was Mexican.

Stefanie San Andrés

Ecuador!!! 🇪🇨 ❤️

ecuasweetyny

ECUADOR in the house 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣❤️
                                                              I'm also from the lower east side, definitely remember LA Base , la base, LA base

moon luna

Yes, we do say "vamos a hacer el contorno" actually, Lana was right 😆 it sounds normal to us…

Norma Servellon

It’s “contorno” or “contornear” in Spanish 😘. Watching you from Honduras.

Barbara Lorenzana

I love this type of video…you should do Latina/o/x owned clothing

Larie Gonzalez

Awesome video, loved it

gianny reyes

La Basee.! Lol lol lol. You are amazing .. 😂😂😂😂😂. So accurate tho,. La base ! 💕

Jocelyn Jimenez

Kat Von D is Mexican!!!

#77159
                                                                          Daisy Valdez

It not la bassa bassa is la base la base when u call New York cab service

#77160
                                                                            dee31598

Love how you never forget the LES…La Bassa La Bassa!! 😂 great informative/funny video!

#77161
                                                                              Tania Baeza

Yes it is contornó for contour in Spanish

#77162
                                                                                Brittney Hernandez

Yessss Ecuatorianas 🤪💛

#77163
                                                                                  Hillary T.

Is “Contorno” A 😂

#77164
                                                                                    And Sil

CONTORNIAR……

#77165
                                                                                      AllGlamour

A-"how does that feel on the skin, did I stab you in eye?" 😂😂😂😂

#77166
                                                                                        Patrice T

A is back with another amazing video!😊❤Love my Tuesdays cause i get to see your pretty self😍😍And you always brighten my day. Lovely products. Love you!

#77167
                                                                                          Annette Vargas

Omg yes my fellow New Yorker 😂

#77168
                                                                                            KarlyAgr1

Es “contornear” debes tenerle mas Fe a tu asistente ahahaha

#77169
                                                                                              Celina Valenzuela

Besame is also a good Latina company

#77170
                                                                                                Hadassah E.

La Mega se pega 😆😆😆

#77171
                                                                                                  Jennifer Acevedo

Contorno contornear

#77172
                                                                                                    Ronnivee

Alamar cosmetics is the BOMB – Gabby Trujillo is Latina Cuban born Miami based mami and all vegan cosmetics with Spanish names

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!