TESTING NEW MAKE UP | Chatty GRWM

Main TESTING NEW MAKE UP | Chatty GRWM

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      TESTING NEW MAKE UP | Chatty GRWM

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I sit down and test out some new products while catching up with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Xoxo! Products I …

ElizabethMeow

Three, one, ohhh ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Daniela Lutea

Hia๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Nora Shepps

I'm betting "lip filler technology" is just hyaluronic acid

Ashley L

I love your outfit and you always look gorgeous. Love these beauty videos my fav

Alexandra Smith

No one:

Literally not even a single soul:

Kathleen: HAUS LABORATORIES

Me: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you gotta love this girl

Sofea Ruslan

It's not Kathleen's video if she's not smelling the products. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lisa L

Your undereyes look better than usual imo! That concealer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Cindy Mertan

Hey Kathleen! I use my haus laboratories eye liner more on its side than using the point (if that makes sense lol) it seems to glide on better that way, at least for me! โค๏ธ

Camille Jannine

I just bought your recent lights lacquer bundle release and I AM SO EXCITED TO GET IT! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

ASMR Glow

'my life is in shambles these days' it sounded so much like me i literally died of laughter lmao

Serena Moreno

Omg I thought the message in the back said โ€œthis is a reindeer-โ€œ lmao ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

PrincessMia1078

me drunk as hell
                              Kathleen *โ€how have you been? Whatโ€™s on your mind???โ€โ€

Danielle

This makeup looks stunning on you!๐Ÿ’•

Z wong

the best feeling is when i finish my last exam and i see a notif from homegirl kATHLEEN

Sammie A

Da House lรญquido eyeshadows are the star of this vid. The whole look screams Charlotte Tilbury

Rebeca Pop

I think you should try to let your concealar dry a bit so it has more coverage ,love you so much ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

Pareesa

omg kathleen!! please make fashion and clothing videos/hauls! i miss those

CoralCoral

Iโ€™m just wondering.. whatโ€™s your background music? Itโ€™s always there and I finally fell in love with it

Zara Skibola

That eyeshadow mix was so georgeus

SarahJane

That highlight looks a bit too dark for your skin tone. Otherwise it's pretty.
                                              I'm a bit surprised to see Colourpop in a bit of controversy. I blame the person they collabed with though.

Andrea Padilla

Love the way that lipstick looks on you, it makes your eyes pop more!

JENNA LAMBKIN mani_fique

Keep us updated on the primer… the Cana oil concerns me because every time Iโ€™ve used it in a product it breaks me out.

theperfume rain

Can we take a look at your foundation collection this year? I feel like you need to do those collection videos once a year

nissie nissie

Goodness. I've been watching you for 6 years. Straight. As far as I know, I've never missed a video. And I'm French. I love you Kathleen.

mimiwise2002

Looks good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

cflowermakeup

Off topic but I love your message in the back ๐Ÿ–ค

Hayes Mcree

Time goes by faster when you get older because each year is a smaller and smaller proportion of your life. When youโ€™re 6, that one out of six years (17%)is a lot more significant than one year out of 20 or 30+ (5%>)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!