TESTING NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES!!! GRWM (rainbow eyes)

Main TESTING NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES!!! GRWM (rainbow eyes)

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

TESTING NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES!!! GRWM (rainbow eyes)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I try out a bunch of new makeup! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I Used: It …

ZabzeBee

Setting the record straight – you are by far the most honest and respectful influencer I've seen talk about this issue. Not that I'm saying people are jumping on band waggons, but it has spiralled quickly and irreversibly! You have been truly responsible enough to say "no I'm waiting to understand more before I formulate and share my opinion" – that, my lovely, is the sign of a respectable, honest, and downright beautiful soul! You keep being you, your silence on this matter does not show ignorance, but respect and honour that few others show often.
        Having seen a few videos of concern about this, I get it. Most are more concerned about the unclear and possibly deceitful messages that are being offered in response, but some are using this as a platform to "bash" the brand and the individual behind it which is just malicious and pointless!
        You have rose above that, for that you have my respect and loyalty as a subscriber!
        Well done Kathleen, you are a beacon in the YouTube community!

LadyLal

Not sure why people are looking to you for answers like wtf?! You’re not responsible for anything. Also I actually don’t think it’s a good idea for you to make a video Bc if they’re bad they’re bad but if they’re good people won’t believe you and everyone knows what’s been going on on social media so it won’t even be a fair and objective review anyway

Yolimar

Your response to the lipstick drama is just truly the best response I have seen. As your follower I trulyyyyy appreciate you not getting involved. P.S. I liveeee for your bloopers lol

Jenn Atha

a compilation of kathleen dropping things pls

nolo soyo

The quote in the background 😂👏😚

Katherine Marr

please do a video about ALL your favorite mascaras (drugstore and high end) !!! you’re lashes always look so good ❤️❤️❤️

Vicki Hodges

The scream in the outtakes!!! 🤣🤣

Tesrin Afzal

This makes me mad that people are being rude. I love your reviews. You wouldn't lie to us. Thank you for always being honest with us.

Marie Lindseth

Pls follow a scott barns makeuptutorial 😄

Marielle Ortiz

I actually find it refreshing that you didn't add to all the JH lipstick gossip. Love your response to that and I love watching your channel. You're always so sweet and genuine. Looking forward to your next video!

Vicki Hodges

My left eye takes mascara MUCH better than my right eye. So weird!! 💕

Umma Habiba

You look amazing!! 😍😍😍

Talia Trujillo

Remember when Jaclyn posted a video of you saying the n word 😩

ekl99swift

After everything that has gone on this week. I just wanted to tell you. I love you Kathleen. This video was so fun. Hope you are ok xoxo

neha shreekar

Thank you for being so genuine and not spreading misinformation. Who knows what's actually going on. It's awesome to give an honest review no matter how negative it is but this culture of attacking people on social media is so horrible.

Cassie Shepherd

Loved how your makeup looked in this video. That highlight though😍
                                      I think its horrible that you have been bombarded like. They shouldnt come at you but i think you handled it perfectly.

teresa blanco

i wish you would use cruelty free 🙁

lexy christensen

The very last clip of this video is MEEEEEE lmao I love you

Nur Aishah

This is why I lovee Kathleen. Ur literally the only one I watch. It's so annoying when countless youtuber makes video abt JH lipstick saying that they absolutely hateee getting themselves into drama, but they put sensational title and thumbnail like why I don't trust JH anymore. Why make another video talking abt it when the whole world already knew how bad the lipstick are. And they didn't even know what is actually going on.

jaymie cyrus

Beautiful look🤗. It's not really your place to comment on the whole JH lipstick fiasco, so idk why people would get mad at you for not responding. That's crazy. So classy of you to not feed the frenzy & jump to conclusions. I think waiting for more accurate info is the right way to go👍.

Jocelyn Esteban

i admire you for being respectful to your colleagues.Thumbs up to you Kathleen…😗🤗

KaMae Sims

You’re still my Top 1 Favorite Beauty Vlogger Kathleen!!! 🥰🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

Jane Hoeweler

Thank you for not speaking out on an issue that you don't know the facts about. When did you use the Morphe palette, for the mirror? LOL

N G

your so pretty you should do some modeling

Tanika Jaun

Omg Kathleen you crack me right up!!! Loved this vid 💕

Marcella Hicks

Let your hair be natural ! Color and curls ! Its so pretty, embrace it girl !

Lucía MGB

Could you do a tutorial on brushes? (:

Karen Cahill

Kathleen said the same thing as Samantha Ravndahl – I think it's fair enough not to speak about something if you don't know enough about it and I don't get why people are so angry about it…

viviana castellanos

I see you singing the Jonas Brothers 😊😊

Little me

Kathleen, I love you. You are such an amazing person with a funny, cute and also a bit weird personality😍 I found you through Jessi and I immediately fell in love and you were the person to get me into make-up more😊

Amber H

OMG… @2:06 please give us a Kat Chats video about your past life!!!

Maddie Grayce

she has the slightest accent (maybe cuban?) and its so cute lol

Lindy Victory

Your bloopers at hilarious! 😂😂😂 Keep up the good work!❤

elizabeth dublin

Thank you for being responsible and not bashing. It’s refreshing!

#63956
                                                                          Karina Jasso

Love the look ! But I love you even more Kathleen! This is the reason why you’re my favorite YouTuber, I love how you truly care about us and you aren’t swayed by negative comments ! Thank you so so much for your honesty, you are the BEST !! 😭💖

#63957
                                                                            Angelina

Right as u were talking about electronic issues… my power went out😨 ohmygod

#63958
                                                                              Nicole Skinner

Thank you for including some products for pride month! You're the best <3

#63959
                                                                                Marisandre

Aaah Kathleen! I’ve been saving up for almost a year, ever since the zodiac palette came out, and I finally got to order it and dream st! It finally came in the mail and I’m completely in love. Love your work so much, and I hope to save up for the loose pigments too! Love you!! ♥️

#63960
                                                                                  nare hakobyan

Congrats, Kathleen, on your honesty. The others still review JH lipsticks knowing that there are still problems, and it is done for the sake of more views. It is not honest, and I would behave in the way you do till the brand comes up with an announcement.

#63961
                                                                                    Ayra Micaela Elloso

Updated lipstick favorites or blush favorites please!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

#63962
                                                                                      Marilyn Wrixon

GREAT eye look!!

#63963
                                                                                        MAGainous

Love the Lizzo lyric

#63964
                                                                                          Jovana Kocić

I think that Oxides (iron, titanium, zinc oxide) are to fault for SPF flashback, if the main protection comes from something else maybe there will be none?? IDK I'm just skincare enthusiast.

BTW I liked the look better without the black waterline <3

#63965
                                                                                            Suzette Perez

I really want to see you try the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Concealer because I appreciate your opinion!

#63966
                                                                                              Chelle Copley 67

I don't understand all of these youtubers getting slammed for not saying anything. Hell, that is irresponsible to be spreading something you do NOT know for sure. I hate cancel culture but damn it's not Kathleen that is being irresponsible. All these ppl claiming it is such n such can NOT say for certain unless they use a REAL microscope and are trained to look for what is growing or rather has gotten on the lipsticks.

#63967
                                                                                                Diocelina Robles

I cant believe how mean people are for making you feel bad about a simple lipstick review 🙄
                                                                                                  But i love how mature and honest you are and this is why we all love you Kathleen ❤️

Btw: I LOVE THE LYRICS IN THE BACKKK 💖

#63968
                                                                                                  שרון הב

nice video😍🙌 your hair beutiful can you tell me what you use?

#63969
                                                                                                    Rumiko Yanai

About JH lipstick, que respuesta más inteligente, respetuosa, serena y madura !!! Chula por eso te queremos muchísimo !!! 😍

#63970
                                                                                                      崔琳琳

Kathleen. Is your shoulder okay. See there is a red mark 😳

#63971
                                                                                                        Sarah

Happy to see your video celebrating pride <3

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!