TESTING the WORLD'S MOST HYPED "All-In-One" HAIR IRON

Main TESTING the WORLD'S MOST HYPED "All-In-One" HAIR IRON

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      TESTING the WORLD'S MOST HYPED "All-In-One" HAIR IRON

They say it’s the Last Curling and Straightening Hair Iron I’ll ever Buy … let’s see is it meets up to the hype! (NOT SPONSORED) xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before …

A Ash

I love your makeup. Can you tell me the names/brands of the eye shadow, blush and lipstick colors you used?

Just Nothing

I think you bad on this

BootsieDior74

Tati I noticed you were taking horizontal sections and maybe it was just making the sections too side to make a nice tight curl. Try vertical sections next time like she said and maybe it will help. Although I know you are really good at hair so this item might just be more of a headache lol you did great I think it’s just a tricky device! Haha

Minerva Basilio

Sometimes what you do fails because you don’t do it properly and then sometimes you blame the product.

itsgracei

When you had short hair most of your life and the only way to curl short hair is with a flat iron…..

s alexander

ugh i can’t watch!!

Jarod H

Step 1. Go to YT Search

Step 2. Search this keyword: Mimi Kid Art

Step 3. Enjoy!

TESTING the WORLD'S MOST HYPED "All-In-One" HAIR IRONDementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it’s true you’ve got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest.’’Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.What did you tell her?’’I told her it’s a Hungarian Horntail,’’ said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. ’’Much more macho.’’Thanks,’’ said Harry, grinning. ’’And what did you tell her Ron’s got?’’A Pygmy Puff, but I didn’t say where. “Remain true to

Maggie Stuart

you were sooossed to get vertical sections not horrizontal can you please make another vid if doing it right xoxo maggie

NEREYDA NUNEZ

Those are not curls…I don’t think it’s worth buying it. I’m glad I watched this.

StinkyButton

The lady in the video gave perfect instructions. Tati, God bless her, completely ignored them. This is one of the reasons that I love Tati. V E R T I C A L

Tanner Ward

I was given a Tyme Iron when I was in Beauty school. It’s not my favorite iron I’ve ever used and it took a long time trying to master it. After awhile I was able to get the type of curls that they show but I was a pain to figure out.

racheal bast

I've never felt so frustrated watching someone do their hair. I've been doing this for so many years that I can do it in my sleep with any skinny straightener. I just wanted to grab it and show her what to do! WATCH MORE VIDEOS TATI! (and maybe follow what they say this time 😉 maybe? )

Faye Webb

@BradMondo should react to this video fr fr.

Monique Chavez

Youre just not rotating your wrist far back enough

Laci Stefek

My arms get tired before I finish. It’s a lot more work than I like for getting ready in the morning with two kids 😔. BUT when I have like a hour just for my hair it works great 👍

Kellee Hartman

You should try the L’ange products the Straightener and wonds.. they have amazing products

gabyrdz14

L'ange is better!!!!! You should try Lange!! Love it

Racquel Alvarez

Who else went and looked up the contoure after this. Bought it off QVC for like $100

boss lady

"I need a brush"
                                            Brings brush and 3 hair products
                                            🤣🤣 sooo me

Michelle.byrne33@gmail.com Byrne

Can't stand this woman's voice

I’m just Shay

Anyone Gunna tell her what vertical is 💀😂

Andrea Nicole

Idk I think for the general public it should not be this hard. My curling iron does a better job at giving me different types of curls. Even my straightener can give me better curls than that 😂

Charlie Davis

This is my GO-TO curling iron!!! It took me a few hours trying to figure it out and following a few youtube videos. The one I liked the best was the one that they talked about "revving the motorcycle" on how to properly hold the Tyme. It is an AMAZING product but a big learning curve that comes with it. This is also the only product that allows my curls to stay for days. Most wands, curlers, flat irons that I use to curl my hair, the hair is flat by the end of the day. I can sleep on the curls that Tyme gives me and wake up the next day with even better curls!!

precious salazar

Who else lowkey thought she was faking it like she wasnt curling it she was straightnig it side ways 10:37

Aicirt Ollitsac

If I was the creator of this product, I’d pay you to take this video down. You don’t know how to follow instructions.

Yvette Marquez

Tried it and gave it away lol

Julie McDonald

Tati, what are you wearing on your eyes?? It's beautiful!

karinekinder

I usually love your videos (and I always love you), but did you even try to understand how this tool works and do it properly? I mean… it’s pretty basic

FabulouslyMoni

I have this iron. I hated it for the first 4-6 months then one day I finally got it… and ding!!! Best invention ever!!

Jade Sandry

Hearing your hair catch on it 😣

lauren kokonaski

Girl! I have had this iron for over 2 years and never use it. It always leaves kinked pieces and smells like it burns my hair.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!