TESTING WATERPROOF MAKEUP UNDERWATER!! | NikkieTutorials

Main TESTING WATERPROOF MAKEUP UNDERWATER!! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      TESTING WATERPROOF MAKEUP UNDERWATER!! | NikkieTutorials

It seems like every brand is coming out with waterproof makeup… and I want to see which products can actually hold up, and which swim away in fear, haha!

NikkieTutorials

WHO ELSE IS SHOCKED BY THAT ENDING??

Noah Jenkins

SHOCKED NIKKIE

Hippie

That bathing suit 👙 tho!

Ur Clapped

When he takes you swimming on the first date

Eliza beth

It would be a dream for Nikkie to do my makeup! You're so beautiful!

Sol Buenahora

Sis, the ears.

Sandra Alvarado

Please give me a heart😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤ you inspire me a lot💡💡💡

Jaime Mishkin

Omg wow so cool

Bekam . Ahmed

I love you I post videos like you check it out

Sandra Alvarado

I love love you so much!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Darja Dawn

Waterproof foundation ist ein no go… die haut kann garnicht atmen…

Stacee Johnson

I LOVE THE MAYBELLINE STAYINKS!

Алексей Якимов

Now THAT is the revolutionary content ❤️

Noaatje 1234

I already love this video!🥺😍

Rosaline Tanis

How old does Nikkie get?
                                    👇

Alyssa B

My favorite waterproof mascara is the better than sex one I have a lot of trouble even taking it off

lady bird

Nikkie I love you

Anaïs Boulanger

I need a try on haul

Sha&Shan DIY

Who else has been watching her for YEARS?!

Btw on the road to 19.8k! Any help is appreciated ❤🙏

Eline Fokker

OMG NIKKIE DIE BIKINI IS GEWELDIG!!! Waar heb je het vandaan?

Hayoosh 03

I didn’t even watch the vid yet but nikkie I Love u

Maryoom

SO early you didn't even post on snapchat yet!!! LOVE YOUUUUUU

Shannon Mayhew

Nikkie absolutely killing it with the content at the moment!!
                                                    Who else agrees?!

Lindsay Herrera

Ive been waiting all day for this! My sons napping too so bonus I get to watch it uninterrupted 😎❤

Em C

Loving your videos lately Nikkie 💕 you’re the content queen

Nellie Kamau

waterprooof dna??!!! I lost it hahah

GiGi Marie

Best waterproof test ever!!! Nikki you will be a mood forever, Queen!!!

Anastasia The Genius

Did Nikkie permed her lashes?

Sara

Can we start a found to buy Nikki a air-conditioning sistem?

Eve Hilary

omggg I was so excited to see this video pop up 😆✨

Shawana Ansari

Something new in your videos…….. Good job👍🤗♥️

Essexspain

LOVE IT BB

karen chiavazzo

I’ve never been so early 😱

Marit Kobakene

Omggg video goals literally 🔥🔥🔥

#88396
                                                                          1234betha

What happened to the Pat McGrath foundation review??

#88397
                                                                            Simge Kng

Mermaid Nikkie 🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️♥️♥️♥️

#88398
                                                                              Mayah Martinez

I love you

#88399
                                                                                BEAUTISTA ASMR

OMG YOU’RE SO CRAZY BUT THAT’S WHY WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😱😱😱😁💕

#88400
                                                                                  Livia Jackson

Skinny legend

#88401
                                                                                    imene aggoune

🥰i love u

#88402
                                                                                      Sophia Berger

Wow I’m here early hey Nikkie thanks for the content and if you’re willing can you please review a multi chrome eyeshadow (preferably from Dawn Eyes cosmetics) literally just so it can be captured on a good camera

#88403
                                                                                        Kikaart B

“tAke HeR sWimMing oN tHe FirSt dAte” as if that’s gonna stop me lol !!

#88404
                                                                                          Devil Sam

Watching nikki makeup my wig just flew

#88405
                                                                                            Kamrudin Shaikh

Love u Nikkie….Love from India😍😍😍😍

#88406
                                                                                              Ella Caffrey

The most full coverage mermaid ever 😂😂😂

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!