THE BEST ANTI AGING HIGHLIGHTING TECHNIQUES TO LOOK YOUNGER

Main THE BEST ANTI AGING HIGHLIGHTING TECHNIQUES TO LOOK YOUNGER

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THE BEST ANTI AGING HIGHLIGHTING TECHNIQUES TO LOOK YOUNGER

Try highlighting these key areas to look instantly younger! LINKS Best highlighting Creams: Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Palette RMS Un …

0ctoPop

I love your videos so much! You do more in 5 minutes than YT "gurus" do in 30. I'd really like to see any tips for dealing with large pores and texture…

Rebecca Richardson

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😘

lady dark

🤗💋

2cool4u

Please, do a bridal tutorial or a bridal tips and tricks. I'm selfish and I'm getting married in the Fall 🙂

Janeil Aultman

Much❤️

Carol Jenckes

You made my night!!! I'm an insomniac so I'm watching you 😍 I'm 55 and thought why would I highlight around my eyes with these fine lines! Now it makes so much sense! I have that darkness, only on the left side, and regardless of what color eyeshadow I wore it looked smudged on the left. I'm running around looking in every type of light trying to compare both eyes. My solution, part my hair on the right so it covers it! 😂 The dent in the temples are a problem for me as well and you answered that too. Now that I'm awake at 2 am I really want to grab my makeup and try it lol. Thank you from an OCD person, I look forward to trying this technique! 💙

Jenn Lecher

I LOVE these videos! Thanks for the tip, Wayne. Keep em coming! I'm 43 and although I don't yet have a ton of skin concerns, I do make note of EVERY single tip you give and keep them in my arsenal for later… 💋

Marit Roseth

Thank you Wayne for this tutorial. As a woman of 48, almost 49, I need tips like these 🙏🏻 But do you recommend using concealer, and not a highligter to do this?

Ida Clk

Thank you Wayne! More anti aging techniques on future videos plz👍

Sonia G.

you are the most precious amazing teacher! thank you!!! your tips are GOLD!

D G

Pls more on 30 plus make up 😎

Susan Masterson

I just luv ya thank you for the great tips love the videos take care and keep doing what you do 😘🇮🇪

Ninahs Beauty

Thank you for another great makeup tips! I’m a young 54 years old beauty loving woman and I find your videos sooooo helpful! Thank you for what you are doing and how you are doing it! You’re simply the best! 😍😘🤩🤗🍀🌟

Delarose Sfth

Love you,you are honest❤

Lisa Nutini

Fabulous! Keep going with the tips. Especially meaningful is that you explain WHY.

Marina Ciric

😁 Thank you for all the tips! Love how you explain everything in such a simple manner. 💙

shandi judy

yeeessss to the outter corner of the eye!!! Im 36 and the outside corner of my eyes stay red!! no matter what.

Stephanie Caza

You’re so good👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Michele O

Thank you

Danielle MacDuff

You are truly beautiful inside & out

Joanne Burleigh

I love when you give make up tips. I've learned so much from you. Your the best and my favorite. Thanks for the video.

Tracey Evans Buhr

I really appreciate the tips and techniques that you post. I revisit them regularly. Look forward to trying these out, too! 😉💕

Diann Hazelton

I don't wear foundation because I'm magnifies my wrinkles and pores. Would love to see how to do this on a no foundation look.

jackie reinstedler

Thank you!!! More "look younger" videos please!❤

Lely Susanti

I am gonna hit 44 soon, and since last year, I developed huge fondness to make up, thanks to your tutorials and tips. I actually feel much better and comfortable in my skin nowadays than when I was in my 20's or 30's, thank God too to those youth prolonging supplements and great help of Wayne Goss' tips, I just feel like age becomes only a number. As long as your spirit remains joyful and full of gratitude, the rest will just follow.. ♥️thank you Wayne🤗😘

Carrie Gry

Great video…love your short but thorough tutorials especially ones about anti-aging or mature skin. I have learnt so much from you.

Pam Silverman

Another useful tip! Thank you Wayne!!!!

Pam Silverman

Pam Silverman

ML Carvalho

Monsieur Goss, vous êtes fantastique!!!! You’re just the best…

vixipixie

As a makeup artist myself, I exactly do the same with bags on my clients. I highlight underneath them, then use a slightly darker concealer on the bag itself and the result is beautiful. Thank you Wayne you beautiful man you ❤️

Kristee Beasley

I used to be twelve!!😌
                                                                      It’s so funny you mentioned the sides of the eyes being so annoying bc for some reason I’ve been SO bothered by that exact area for two days now! 👍

Neal Zhu

Would I also do some everyday/ full glam etc. makeup on men? I would like to see it!!!

Alison Murray

When Wayne says highlighter is he talking about using concealer or is he talking about highlighting powder?

#35196
                                                                          The Merz

It is so gratifying when Wayne tells me I'm highlighting correctly! Yea!!! I don't do such a large portion on the forehead. Perhaps I should try. & Darn, I'd love to do those lines but that is where all makeup goes to die on me. Can't keep it out of those creases. 😉 Ahhh You seem kinda sweet 2day! Hope your day was lovely. TY!

#35197
                                                                            Angeles Pedraza

THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE.😉😘

#35198
                                                                              sashistar

Always straight to the point and with excellent tips. Love you Wayne ❤️ TYSM for this info.

#35199
                                                                                Anne Brenneis

Sending big thank-you hugs from California! I'm 58 and will be using this tip, for sure!

#35200
                                                                                  Katie Calabasas

The temples! I never thought of that. Thanks honey!!

#35201
                                                                                    Dessert Comes First

As a 40-something woman, this is the only channel i trust when it comes to makeup and skincare. It's also the only place where I feel that being older should be celebrated.

#35202
                                                                                      J Jadot

Thank you this is so helpful ✨💯✨

#35203
                                                                                        Lorenzo McClain

I ❤️ ur vids and I love that u don’t talk ten mins before u show us ur magic. Thanks

#35204
                                                                                          Sandy Mallett

Great video! Can you do another tip video showing how to conceal hallowed under eyes. I’m not quite sure how to color correct the shadow it’s creating. I have a grayish color in the hallow. Please help Wayne….I know I can’t be the only one out here. Love your videos ❤️ PS…you are so right about the younger girls just highlighting and contouring their face because that’s how they’ve seen someone else do it when it doesn’t even suit their face shape 😂

#35205
                                                                                            Allie DAmico

I love this and you Wayne! You're looking extra handsome! 💙💙💙💋

#35206
                                                                                              stampinprn

Very informative tips. I will try some of them out as I haven’t been 12 in a very long time!

#35207
                                                                                                MesaMesaOnTheWall

Gonna try this on my mother, her skin is really good for her age. She is 56 but looks like shes in her mid forties. These tips are totally going to help her out.

#35208
                                                                                                  Shannon Gillespie

Do you have an all time favorite concealer? ( for a woman in her 60’s)

#35209
                                                                                                    april martinez

This is a terrific techinique Wayne, thanks. Just got Nars foundation, Fiji 5, and love it. The blush palette and concealer is killing it too. Using more bushes to blend and have started baking. All recent recommendations by you. You are SO relevant! Looks like you have conquered the trolls. Take care.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!