THE BEST BLUSHERS 2019

Main THE BEST BLUSHERS 2019

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THE BEST BLUSHERS 2019

NARS Blusher UK US Charlotte Tilbury Blusher UK US Hourglass Blusher UK …

Rrikikiki

i love these short videos!!

fairlind

Wayne, do you not have any favorites among drug store brands?

Clara

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž

Elaha Karyzada

Thereโ€™s a Nars blush palette for $39 on Sephora sale. Worth every penny

aroundtheway girlnextdoor

Mented Cosmetics โฃ๏ธ

Cynthia Rosario

Wayne Goss, only creator I know who says his peace and keeps it moving. Also only creator I know who genuinley cares about you and the industry that you know you can genuinley trust because he could care less about a paycheck from You Tube. But he's also easy & plesant on the eyes. Thank You Wayne.

M Derav

Always love your best of the year video! Iโ€™ve just saw your post on IG so I leave my message here. I believe all efforts never be a vain even if we lost our way or we didnโ€™t get what we aspired. If we lost something, itโ€™s just because it supposed to be. Life isnโ€™t that simple. We canโ€™t see much when we are in the situation. Sun will rise again and give its smile onto everyone equally. ๐Ÿ™

asma qasim

Nice videos๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Marghie Payumo

Yes to laura geller blushes. Not mentioned enough. I love them the subtle sheen

sasha kaka

i didn't buy orgasm and deep throat bcos I find those names offensive, I don't give a damn about how good they may be…gross!!

Amy Jo Makeup

Thank you for your honest advice and sharing your recommendations โค๏ธ everything Iโ€™ve purchased off of your recommendations Iโ€™ve loved.

Al alba vincero vincero

STD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

็Ž‹ไฟกๆŸ”

try the Suqqu blushes!!! their texture is so nice, just melts into your skin like a light satin veil!

Myrna Thiessen

I love the Jouer blushers!! Merry Christmas Wayne!๐Ÿ˜Š

Crazy4 Doxies

Oh, Heck yes. Iโ€™m rushing out to buy the blusher named after an STD. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

katzeyez06

At one time I was a BM junkie, when Lesley still owned the company, and I have so many of their loose blushes and radiance. I miss those days sometimes.

soundsprincess

Your little best โ€œofsโ€ vids just make me smile. Your just so nice and at the end Iโ€™m always smiling. Thx for that ๐Ÿ’“

Sarah R

Hi Wayne I know this is not related to this video… I'm sorry…I don't know how else to ask you about my hyperpigmentation problem.. I don't just want to cover it without it looking oxidised or caked but what is the best treatment for it? I've tried the creams that make you peel and then become red and sore etc.. I've had laser but it's too expensive and long term… Currently I'm trying Estรฉe Lauder serum and I think it's helping but not sure. I'm desperate… please help me ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿปโ˜น๏ธ

Xhenete H

These are my favourite types of videos! The favourite category ๐Ÿ˜

Kelly Huang

I just love how you get straight to the point, the only Makeup Artist I trust these days, love you

Tina Cho

Short and sweet. Love blushers!

Nona Mona

The channel is a joke. Show us what you do, apart from those few very basic tips that one can read about everywhere. Are you just a salesman. Feels like Emperor's new clothes experiment here.

C.G. M.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Xiner H

Love this, short and sweet.

The Hungry Catherpilla

I hope you continue this series and do bronzers or highlighters/illuminaters next! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

RebeccaLynn

I love Patrick Ta's new blushes and Jouers blushes. Obsessed

Kate Jiang

"This is 'Deep Throat'. Horrible name" LMAO๐Ÿคฃ

Liz Berrocal

Wayne Goss: best videos, always.

Jeanmarie Market

Lol. You crack me up Wayne! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Rachel Rolenaitis

I started using the milk blush and it isnโ€™t bad but this definitely helps.

Mary Donovan

What about La Femme ๐Ÿค”

Lyo

I love my jouer blush, theyโ€™re really amazing, even their highlight give a nice dewy, glow

Kasandra G

If you could include if a color is good for cool tone or works well for oily skin?โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

shantelle cardinal

I've been wanting to get a nars blush for so long! I may just get one soon!

#109461
                                                                          Britney Rocha

Honest beauty blush is amazing. Havenโ€™t trireme most of those because of the ingredients arenโ€™t that good and also most are made by the same manufacturer thatโ€™s why I love honest beauty and I also use Josie maran.. also Iโ€™ve tried the bare minerals and it was trouble so I used it as a lid gloss like 3 times than give it away lol

#109462
                                                                            Veronica Mcminn

Patrick Ta blushes are amazing buildable no clown look. Amazing I do love the Jouer as well

#109463
                                                                              Sarah D

Hi I'm looking for a cream or liquid blush, can you recommend one? Thank you

#109464
                                                                                J squirrel

๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฟYes! I love straight to point!! Wayne is so trustworthy too! My New Years resolution is to buy his brushes. ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

#109465
                                                                                  Gemma G

Loveee Hourglass & Nars!!! I have Many of them. My fav makeup item is Blush ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—

#109466
                                                                                    PHILLIP LE BOA

Has a man ever – and in particular, all the way around the world from South Africa, EVER said: "WAYNE GOSS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE & BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS GREAT POT OF LOVE & GORGEOUS-NESS." ??? Well, let it be known…. spread the news.

#109467
                                                                                      AwkwardlyDbeauty

I want to splurge on a nice blush ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ always trust your opinion Wayne, I think after Christmas it's hourglass for me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

#109468
                                                                                        Jane Christenson

LOL "I'mmm kidding!" โ™ฅ๏ธ

#109469
                                                                                          Musettube

Gosh!!! What have you done? You are so sexy in this video.
                                                                                            By the way love Jouer blush.

#109470
                                                                                            Lolita Ismanovska

Your audio volume is shit… cant hear have to put on highest setting

#109471
                                                                                              Vannasgran 617

Bare minerals loose blushes were so good. Sex on fire= STD. LOL

#109472
                                                                                                L Yanira Parrilla

This guy is excellent! He make precise and short videos most of the time and says what's important right away, does not keep talking sh** along their videos like most of the youtubers does.

#109473
                                                                                                  Lisa Tiberi

Just wanted to let you know that I love watching your videos. Your pace of putting out videos is intense! We all would understand and still be here if you take a little time off to relax and revive at the end of the year. Thank you for all your hard work.

#109474
                                                                                                    Marley Hill

Chuckled at deep throat and then burst out laughing at sex on fire. You gorgeous naughty man. Lol! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Side note although gorgeous, these I feel do not make dark, deep and black skin pop.

#109475
                                                                                                      tanhome7

It is such a shame that Bare Minerals stopped making those loose powdered blushes because they were awesome!! (And the loose eyeshadows too for that matter!)

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!