THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?? | NikkieTutorials

Main THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?? | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?? | NikkieTutorials

FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER AT THE DRUGSTORE? For the longest time, it was something we could only dream of, but Loreal has come out with a …

NikkieTutorials

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE YOU ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY YET?? 🤯

Courtney Roth

Drogisterij products are making a comeback😍😍😍😍😍loooove this for sure gonna buy me some 😏@sister.chaosss

onakekee

Wow! I’m so impressed!! Drogisterij Makeup has come such a long way! Heading to the Drogisterij tommorow to pick this up. Thanks Nikki 💗💗🔥🔥😍

Carly Shannon

From the drogisterij to Chanel 😛 IG: c.a.r.l.y_s

Tao Huang

Sephora who? all i know is the drogisterij. Living my best life
                insta: @taohhuang

Anneth Garza

Drogisterij owns my broke ass now. But I still enjoy it for my love of make up. Keep doing the excellent job and content nikkie.
                  Twitter and IG: @Anneth08

Lyrics Guru

💗💗

Stephanie Ojinta

Nikkie babes we need to go drogisterij shopping!!!! Loving this new concealer video. 🙂
                      insta@stephieojinta

Dhabia Jassim

My kids are located at the Drogisterij beauty section

Kati Shapatkovskaya

the drogisterij lipsticks (especially l'oreal and maybelline) are the best but I've never trusted the concealers… Well, maybe L'oreal is my new favourite drogisterij brand now😂
                          ig: suzabutcakat

Axelle Mey.

Dogistery makeup is the only makeup I can afford!

Janel Lowman

The Dutch word of the day "drogisterij", sounds like an expensive pastry! Loved the video and I'm excited to try the concealer! Thank you!

Dolly Stuart

When I don't take my makeup off at night, the next morning my face will feel like a droog-gist-erij :')
                                IG: jaimsarchive

Jesse Torres-Pena

I am thrilled! Now I have a new drogisterij concealer to try out! Love you Nikki💕
                                  Ig: itsjessetee

C

what lashes did you use?

Giorgia Pastura

I always do my full face using Drogisterij makeup because i think you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot to get quality!😍🌸 love u Nikkie❤️

Insta: giorgia.pastura

audrey beverly

we all know that high end makeup is cute and all but don’t forget your early times , without drogusterij makeup you would’ve not started makeup

Oswin Oswald

Who else here longs for a battle of drogisterij concealers from none other than our makeup Queen?

Eleonora Giuliani

I love when you test drogisterij makeup, especially face related products because it's not that easy to find good affordable ones! love you from Italy! <3
                                            insta: @elegiuliani

Am T

💖✨💸🌈 I could stop buying makeup, but girl the DROGISTERIJ calls my name even when i sleep…
                                              IG:amandatop_

Maria Viziteu

Oaw, I really want to try this drogisterij concealer
                                                Definitively this is what I'm gonna but next 🤯
                                                @mariamagdalenaviziteu on Insta

elhardo

I'm actually going to Amsterdam next month, going to see if i can find a Drogisterij!♡
                                                  insta: @beccca.hardy

Janna Sprang-Hut

You look stunning!!! Love that drogisterij concealer. You rock girl.
                                                    Insta: jannahut

Arlin VM

I need to get this concealer from the drogisterij!!!!

Juanita Garcia

YOU NIKKIE are the Drogisterij KONINGIN!! 💝👸🏼👑 (QUEEN)
                                                        Can’t wait to try that concealer!
                                                        IG: @ juanita_garciaa

Samantha Schell

I was just looking at the drogistreij for a great concealer! Thanks Nikkie 😘 IG: seaschell31

Elena Grossi

I love drogisterij make up, so thank you to rewiew lots of them😍❤️
                                                            IG: elenagrossi_

Emma Beards

In Australia our drogisterij our quite expensive… just saying
                                                              Insta:Emma.beards

Alice Brown-Tunnell

Drojstior face makeup and highlights have been killing lately – would love to hear your thoughts on sophdoesnails highlight pallets 🙂

Sabina

In Italian drogistrerij is negozio di casalinghi 😂😂😂. Instagram: @sabinavitadastrega

Gracie Rutao

Nikki, hey where canni buy the nearest drogisterij or drugstore makeup here?

Sister Maya

Nikie: Today's Dutch word of the day is Drogisterij! Try to say it with me!
                                                                      Me:Drogishdbwyxjw
                                                                      My mom on the other side of the couch: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! ARE YOU TAKING DRUGS?!
                                                                      Insta:_bulbuk

Sophia Mapp

Who needs a thrift store when you can simply go to the drogisterij!
                                                                        @sophie_diamond_33

Rida Ali

I always love your reviews on DROGISTERIJ makeup

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!