THE BEST Healthy Food Prep!! Protein Granola, Healthy Carbs, Snacks & MORE!

Main THE BEST Healthy Food Prep!! Protein Granola, Healthy Carbs, Snacks & MORE!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      THE BEST Healthy Food Prep!! Protein Granola, Healthy Carbs, Snacks & MORE!

Welcome to my food and meal prepping series!! One of my biggest tips to establish and maintain a healthy diet is prepping food at the start of every week.

Akshaya Chari

Wont the almond milk split/ spoil if u add lemon to it?

ReneeDIY

LOVE THESE VIDEOS SO MUCH. SUCH A FOODIE

Anam Shah

U should portion the granola so u dont eat it all. Also i wish u made a nourish bowl at the to show us 😐

Rute

so nice ! love it 🙂

Gabriëlle Wouter

For the chicken use a mixer!! I laughed first but it really works!

Soul Whisperer 101

Hi Sezzy ~ As I always say you're my fav YouTuber! Just love your videos! & Just to say – the 'Recipe /Ingredients list that appears on the screen – the white lettering is just a bit too faint against the light pink background! ~ Blessings!!

Jack and Lara

Love this!

I just posted a video of me trying the loving earth chocolate for the first time!! ❤️

Luisa Fischer

I finally purchased Body Bloom!!! I'm so excited can't wait to get it! 😍
                      I love your cooking videos! ♥️♥️

Bridgette MacFadden

I can’t wait to try these!!!

Jodie Lancaster

LOVE This ❤️

Tahlia Handley

Loved this video, love the cooking and food prep hacks. Please do more of these! ❤️

adrienne

the jumperrrrr so gorg

Jess Carman

Loooooooovvvvveee these kinds of videos!!

Natalie W

You don’t need to peel the butternut squash? Mind blown! X

k a t e

in need of this right now, lack of motivation and out of habit with healthy eating at the moment,
                                    thank youuuu!!!

Emma Shayler

How long can you store kumara in the fridge?

Emily

please make more foodie videos! x

Kimberley

One of my fav videos you've ever done I need more!

Caitlin Brennan

Would really like the same kinda video but for breakfast! I am so lazy and never make breakfast so it would be awesome to see some preps I can do to make eating easier in the morning ❤️ I love this type of video looks like Kurt’s kinda edits well done girl 💕

Misty Taylor

Don't tofu make you feel swollen because of dried up beans right if I'm right not sure….

Sam Hewitson

this is so fricking helpful omg, thank you so much, ive got lunch for dayssss now

Carys Howatson

breakfast ideas!! thank you love your channel

Sam Hewitson

what would happen if you put the cooked chicken in the nutribullet??? i know sounds stupid but… would it shred?

Ashleigh Scells

I love cooking sezzy your a big inspiration

xAarheim93x

Healthy snacks and sweets next❤️❤️😁

dora klabi

Best Meal Prep ever ! Ps : You should always grind flaxseeds cause it's easier to digest. + If you keep them whole, they will pass through the intestine undigested and you won't get all the benefits.

Anam Shah

Omg this video was something else.. sezzy i think uv found your thing! Love it

Looking lovely with Lydia

I was so happy to wake up early on this Saturday morning to this notification 😍 absolutely love your videos – thank you for being the realist and being so inspiring gal 💘 love from the uk 🇬🇧

Nikki Standley

Loved this! Can’t wait for more and your book!! Definitely film some more of these 🙏❤️ thank you for sharing these lovely. Fox is getting so big!!! And is so scrumptious l! 💙

Courtney G

If you have a hand mixer or stand mixer you can put the chicken in the bowl and use the mixer to shred the chicken

Josie Hull

please host dinner parties for subscribers or cooking classes and come on tour to the uk

Ditte Haagerup

Definitely more videos like this! Amazing! 😍

Abbie Burke

love the quality!! def worth the wait 💕

Jocelyn Andrea

Ughh I need moreeee

#80918
                                                                          Luisa Maggioni

breakfast recipes please!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!